Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaGarrette Blount released...

+2
Randell60
diehardsteersfan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LaGarrette Blount released... - Page 2 Empty Re: LaGarrette Blount released...

Post by guppy Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:52 am

Admin wrote: You didn't address the fact, that for the first time in a LONG while... you brought your attitude to the Steeler's Board. You haven't been here all season, you have had nothing to say until YOUR team signed one of OUR rejects. THEN... you come in announcing how freaking great you are...... Now you try to spin it around.... it is the Steelers fault for not motivating a player who has had problems where ever he's been... BUT he will be great because he is signed to the Patriots.... Yea, you showed a LOT of class, intelligence & credibility here... LMFAO.          PS... I won't even attempt to address the subject of sarcastic irony with you. I do not think your mind to be large enough to accept conversation on it.

I get it.  You're not into conversation.   That is of course, unless it conforms to YOUR timing, YOUR subject matter, and falls in line with YOUR opinions.  A tiny bit of controversy, and you shut it down.  Fine, I get it.   

You talk about someone jerking off, and also laughing about a player blowing an ACL, and then you have the balls to call out SOMEONE ELSE for lack of "class"!  LMAO.  [Rolling my eyes, shaking my head.]     

And just for the record, as far as your above statement that the player "has had problems where ever he's been", that would be incorrect my man.  In the player's last stint in NE there were zero problems.  Besides, if he, as you say, had "problems wherever he's been", why the hell did you give him a contract in the first place?

And as far as what you perceived as my "attitude", which was pretty harmless, but obviously so emotionally charged in your eyes that it set you off, all I can say is, Ice Up Son, Ice Up.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:and the Browns release Ben Tate for the same reason. cannot tolerate malcontents on the team

Now watch, The Browns will pick up Blount, and the Steelers, Tate....LOL
Tate was claimed off waivers by the Vikings. At least that will help my fantasy team.

I thought I heard Blount is back in New England.

You heard correctly.
Just an all around bad move by the Steelers.. They made New England a stronger team. We can't beat New England when they're weak. Tom Brady and LeGarette Blount will whoop it up on the Steelers in the playoffs. I can practically see it!
So... you advocate keeping someone who is so selfish he walks out on the team during a game.... because he did not get what he wanted? What if he was needed the next week, but didn't want to put out the effort? Since when are professional athletes supposed to let their wants dictate what they do?I personally think NE showed their lack of class for signing him. Quitters should be banned from the NFL.
Tomlin and company knew he was dysfunctional from the beginning. Bill Cowher didn't cut Hines Ward when he walked off the field against the Browns on Sunday night about 10 years ago. They showed him walking off on TV.. They should have had a talk with him and maybe suspended him a game or fined him. I had a feeling he would wind up going back to the Patriots.. Belichick will have a talk with him, like the dog whisperer he is and all will be fine. Blount will be a stud in New England once he gets the carries.
 We'll just have to agree to disagree. I think with the amount of youth on the roster. Tomlin had little room in which to work. as far as the Hines thing... different team, different coach, different action. I do not see any problem with Blount as a player. Clearly he is a beast when he is motivated. But that is the problem here...on when or how he is motivated. With the youth on this team, a malcontent could be a cancer. Maybe attitude adjustment throughout the roster was accomplished by letting one player go?  Mind you.... I am not a Tomlin cheerleader. But I do not have a problem with him sending this kind of message to THIS team.
We don't have to agree to disagree. I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. I just don't know. If Bell gets hurt, the Steelers are F'ed in my opinion. I certainly have no faith in Dri Archer. He's done nothing but suck. I don't know anything about Josh Harris, but I would imagine there's a reason he was on the practice squad. I just don't know. If Bell doesn't get hurt, then I don't care. Did you see Blount mocking Antonio Brown's TD celebration when he scored today?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:52 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:and the Browns release Ben Tate for the same reason. cannot tolerate malcontents on the team

Tate was claimed off waivers by the Vikings. At least that will help my fantasy team.

You heard correctly.

Blount isnt half the RB's The Crow and West are, But the Pats picked him up and from the way the halftime show indicated this afternoon he did pretty well.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

You heard correctly.
Just an all around bad move by the Steelers.. They made New England a stronger team. We can't beat New England when they're weak. Tom Brady and LeGarette Blount will whoop it up on the Steelers in the playoffs. I can practically see it!
So... you advocate keeping someone who is so selfish he walks out on the team during a game.... because he did not get what he wanted? What if he was needed the next week, but didn't want to put out the effort? Since when are professional athletes supposed to let their wants dictate what they do?I personally think NE showed their lack of class for signing him. Quitters should be banned from the NFL.
Tomlin and company knew he was dysfunctional from the beginning. Bill Cowher didn't cut Hines Ward when he walked off the field against the Browns on Sunday night about 10 years ago. They showed him walking off on TV.. They should have had a talk with him and maybe suspended him a game or fined him. I had a feeling he would wind up going back to the Patriots.. Belichick will have a talk with him, like the dog whisperer he is and all will be fine. Blount will be a stud in New England once he gets the carries.
 We'll just have to agree to disagree. I think with the amount of youth on the roster. Tomlin had little room in which to work. as far as the Hines thing... different team, different coach, different action. I do not see any problem with Blount as a player. Clearly he is a beast when he is motivated. But that is the problem here...on when or how he is motivated. With the youth on this team, a malcontent could be a cancer. Maybe attitude adjustment throughout the roster was accomplished by letting one player go?  Mind you.... I am not a Tomlin cheerleader. But I do not have a problem with him sending this kind of message to THIS team.
We don't have to agree to disagree. I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. I just don't know. If Bell gets hurt, the Steelers are F'ed in my opinion. I certainly have no faith in Dri Archer. He's done nothing but suck. I don't know anything about Josh Harris, but I would imagine there's a reason he was on the practice squad. I just don't know. If Bell doesn't get hurt, then I don't care. Did you see Blount mocking Antonio Brown's TD celebration when he scored today?
LOL, There are A lot of you dont knows there squiggly, but that don't surprise me since you know absolutely nothing about judging talent or anything else about the NFL, but you do know how to cry, you get a blue ribbon for that.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:54 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

You heard correctly.
LOL, There are A lot of you dont knows there squiggly, but that don't surprise me since you know absolutely nothing about judging talent or anything else about the NFL, but you do know how to cry, you get a blue ribbon for that.
John, you are the dumbest MF'er in message board history. Everybody knows it except you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:25 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote: You didn't address the fact, that for the first time in a LONG while... you brought your attitude to the Steeler's Board. You haven't been here all season, you have had nothing to say until YOUR team signed one of OUR rejects. THEN... you come in announcing how freaking great you are...... Now you try to spin it around.... it is the Steelers fault for not motivating a player who has had problems where ever he's been... BUT he will be great because he is signed to the Patriots.... Yea, you showed a LOT of class, intelligence & credibility here... LMFAO.          PS... I won't even attempt to address the subject of sarcastic irony with you. I do not think your mind to be large enough to accept conversation on it.

I get it.  You're not into conversation.   That is of course, unless it conforms to YOUR timing, YOUR subject matter, and falls in line with YOUR opinions.  A tiny bit of controversy, and you shut it down.  Fine, I get it.   

You talk about someone jerking off, and also laughing about a player blowing an ACL, and then you have the balls to call out SOMEONE ELSE for lack of "class"!  LMAO.  [Rolling my eyes, shaking my head.]     

And just for the record, as far as your above statement that the player "has had problems where ever he's been", that would be incorrect my man.  In the player's last stint in NE there were zero problems.  Besides, if he, as you say, had "problems wherever he's been", why the hell did you give him a contract in the first place?

And as far as what you perceived as my "attitude", which was pretty harmless, but obviously so emotionally charged in your eyes that it set you off, all I can say is, Ice Up Son, Ice Up.

Bottom line.... take your pats pride back to the pats board. Not one... has even remotely stood with you to chastise me... so I guess that should tell you a few things. Imagine.... the Steelers fans don't think a pats fan is gods gift to the world... LMAO.  Seeings as we here are all so emotionally worked up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Admin wrote: Not one... has even remotely stood with you to chastise me... so I guess that should tell you a few things.

It does.  Silence tells me a lot of things.   
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:10 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

You heard correctly.

Blount isnt half the RB's The Crow and West are, But the Pats picked him up and from the way the halftime show indicated this afternoon he did pretty well.
Crow and West??? Never heard of those two clowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2