Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers...

3 posters

Go down

Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers... Empty Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:47 pm

It's not the pot smoking but it's the fact that they put their own recreational fun above the good of the team.  I feel that it brings everyone down in this organization and even the fans.  On a lighter note, Mummy might be trying to book Bell to bring his Blount over for a party at his house.  scratch

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers... Empty Re: Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers...

Post by Randell60 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:It's not the pot smoking but it's the fact that they put their own recreational fun above the good of the team.  I feel that it brings everyone down in this organization and even the fans.  On a lighter note, Mummy might be trying to book Bell to bring his Blount over for a party at his house.  scratch

Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers... Empty Re: Bell and Blount aren't fit to be Pittsburgh Steelers...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:43 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:It's not the pot smoking but it's the fact that they put their own recreational fun above the good of the team.  I feel that it brings everyone down in this organization and even the fans.  On a lighter note, Mummy might be trying to book Bell to bring his Blount over for a party at his house.  scratch
Give them another chance. They're young and dumb, especially Bell. This might be the wake up call they need.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Steely wrote:
Give them another chance. They're young and dumb, especially Bell. This might be the wake up call they need.

Well this is Bell's first infraction.  I guess there are those in the organization who feel that Blount has been a bad influence on Bell.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:07 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Well this is Bell's first infraction.  I guess there are those in the organization who feel that Blount has been a bad influence on Bell.
LOL! I doubt it. Bell is a 22 year old. I highly doubt this is his first time smoking weed. You know how many times I puffed the hippy lettuce by the time I was 22? LMAO! Oh my!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL! I doubt it. Bell is a 22 year old. I highly doubt this is his first time smoking weed. You know how many times I puffed the hippy lettuce by the time I was 22? LMAO! Oh my!

LOL!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:22 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL!
 I only got stoned ONCE!.... it was spring 1977 till fall of 1980.... LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:54 am

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL!
I had a year like that back in 1988.. My senior year in high school!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL!
 UM... I know I had a senior year.... just don't remember any of it! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:16 am

Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL!

Must have been some serious shit.  

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:04 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL!

No, more that one time just didn't end for quite a while. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:31 am

Steely wrote:

Goodell will just slap their wrist the first offense. He'll tell them if they feel the need to act like a fool, just punch their wife/girlfriend in the face and drag her by the feet through a hotel....He'll look the other way...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:05 am

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

LOL!

No, more that one time just didn't end for quite a while. LOL.

lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:07 am

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:

Goodell will just slap their wrist the first offense. He'll tell them if they feel the need to act like a fool, just punch their wife/girlfriend in the face and drag her by the feet through a hotel....He'll look the other way...LOL

Hey, you are trying to encourage a lifetime ban.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down