Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like this spin

2 posters

Go down

I like this spin Empty I like this spin

Post by duck Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Hard to figure out what really happened but if it's on Rodgers, as this article suggests, that's very classy of him.

In any case, it was cool to see the two QBs together and even though they both deny it, you could sense the tension.

From my standpoint, my perception of Favre the Man has been forever damaged but Favre the Green Bay Packer quarterback was spectacular... one of the best things that ever happened to this franchise. He deserves to be honored appropriately and I'd like to see the healing process begin.

On a side note, Favre looked much older. I'm sure the glasses were part of it. I still think he's going to have serious psychological trouble in his life after football -- and that makes it even more imperative that the Packers tidy up shit with him before he does something weird or has some health issues.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I like this spin Empty Re: I like this spin

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:24 am

Favre is and will always be a Packers legend. Gotta believe his unveiled retired number ceremony at Lambeau Field will be legendary as well. I am sure the replays of his spectacular plays on the Lambeau Field jumbotrons will spark an incredible roar from the universes football epi-center.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down