Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowher's bad years...

Go down

Cowher's bad years... Empty Cowher's bad years...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

If Tomlin has 2-years in a row like Cowher did (7-9, 6-10) in '98 & '99, then I can talk about replacing him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Cowher's bad years... Empty Re: Cowher's bad years...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:21 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:If Tomlin has 2-years in a row like Cowher did (7-9, 6-10) in '98 & '99, then I can talk about replacing him.

d years.

And if you remember MANY Steeler fans were trying to run Cowher out of town in those bad days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm

TASK wrote:NOT ANY OF THE "REAL STEELER FANS" ... MAYBE THE FAIR WEATHER FANS LIKE DIE .. LOL

COWHERS WINNING RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF .. HE BUILT THAT TEAM FROM THE GROUND UP FROM NOTHING , AND WAS ONE OF THE MOST CONSISTENT AND DOMINANT TEAMS YEAR IN, AND YEAR OUT.

YOU CAN'T BULLSHIT THE REAL STEELER FANS .. NICE TRY.

You live in fantasy land and refuse to accept the truth in front of your face. Cowher had his struggles just like Tomlin is going through right now. I remember it like it was yesterday but you want to make this about something else. YOu want all Steelers fans to forget the bad years most particuarly the "Kordell years" where we struggled with a quarterback who could not read a defense and yet, Cowher REFUSED to change for years because Kordell was like a son to him. No, Tomlin will get the same chances to turn this team around just like Noll and Cowher. That's why the Rooney's are so successful because they don't jump ship over a bad year because these things are expected from every team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:If Tomlin has 2-years in a row like Cowher did (7-9, 6-10) in '98 & '99, then I can talk about replacing him.

d years.

And if you remember MANY Steeler fans were trying to run Cowher out of town in those bad days

Hey, I'm just saying that I'm going to stand with Tomlin. Mummy and Task want to distort the facts and I'm just here to show the naysayers that Cowher had his bad years as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

d years.

Hey, I'm just saying that I'm going to stand with Tomlin. Mummy and Task want to distort the facts and I'm just here to show the naysayers that Cowher had his bad years as well.

So far, Tomlin's record is better than Cowher's record.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:10 pm

TASK wrote:YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT YOUR POSTS AREN'T EVEN WORTH WASTING TIME READING ANYMORE DIE .

YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP TOMLINS ASS , THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK TOMLIN TO OPEN HIS MOUTH AND SAY "AAHHH" JUST TO SEE IF THE SUN CAME UP

YOU'RE THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK ... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT COWHER AND NOLL DID FOR THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS .

AND WE DON'T APPRECIATE WHEN YOU RESORT TO LYING ABOUT THIS STUFF ... WE HAPPEN TO BE LIFE-LONG STEELER FANS THAT YOU'RE DIS-RESPECTING WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU TRY TO PASS OFF IN THESE DEBATES ... EITHER TALK HONESTLY AND BE A MAN, OR STOP PUSHING OUR BUTTONS .. MUMMY AND TASK DIDN'T COME HERE TO RESUME THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT WITH YOU THAT WE SCHOOLED YOU ON FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS ... WE'RE NOT HERE TO FIGHT WITH YOU OK?

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT ... WE DO ... WE'VE FOLLOWED THIS SPORT A LOT LONGER THAN YOU ... WE UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON .. YOU POSTING PURE BULLSHIT ISN'T GOING TO HELP THIS BOARD GET ALONG ... WE DID THIS WITH YOU ALREADY, DO YOU REMEMBER ?
Id Die is so full of shit..... how'd the Steelers end up with those records for those years? They are factual you know.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Cowher's bad years... Empty Bill Cowher's complete record. You cannot spin this...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Bill Cowher year 7, 8, 9, 12 & 15 all mediocre to real poor years and it happens after a period of winning because every team needs to retool or reload their players. I just want Task and Mummy to admit that Tomlin is just going through a down year (and that's to be determined yet) and could be still a good year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

TASK wrote:2 YEARS OF 15 YEARS OF DOMINATING FOOTBALL ... DOES NOT COMPARE TO THE OWNER ROONEY HAVING TO SLAP TOMLIN AROUND AND HOLD HIM BY HIS HAND , AND FIRE HIS COORDINATOR .. AND TELL HIM WHAT HE;S DOING WRONG ... YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE THE TWO ... COWHER IS A LEGEND , HIS TWO SO-SO YEARS DOESN'T TARNISH HIS LEGACY AT ALL IN THE EYES OF STEELER FANS WHO FOLLOW THE SPORT AND KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COWHER AND TOMLIN.. TOMLIN HAS EMBARRASSED US BADLY ... AND REPEATS IT ON A YEARLY BASIS ... HE HAS A HELL OF A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE HE ARRIVES AT THE LEVEL OF COWHER .. HE WAS HANDED COWHERS SUPERBOWL CHAMPION TEAM .. YOU AND DIE CAN'T EVEN ADMIT THAT.. YOU GUYS ARE A WASTE OF TIME TO EVEN TRY TO DISCUSS THIS SUBJECT WITH .. YOU DON'T GET IT. LETS MOVE ON.

I remember Rooney's slapping Cowher over his offensive cordinator and they have forced Cowher to fire some of his coaches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down