Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a weird spin

2 posters

Go down

What a weird spin Empty What a weird spin

Post by duck Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Packers have looked pretty good during the last two preseason outings.  As I've acknowledged a thousand times, preseason scores don't matter, and the primary objective is to evaluate personnel (mostly in the second half) and let the ones get into a groove.  Have the Packers not looked pretty decent so far?  Seems to me both the offense and defense are clicking.

We lost Barclay and Abbrederis earlier in camp and now Raji in a preseason game.  That's three players down at this point in the preseason.  Not good but not catastrophic either.

All of a sudden certain members of this board start beating the gloom and doom "Fuck Fatty" chant.

Get real, people.  Pace yourselves.

It's going to be a long season in an ultra-violent sport.

Please abstain from unnecessary whining.   Very Happy

Last edited by duck on Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What a weird spin Empty Re: What a weird spin

Post by throttleplate Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:18 am

duck wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Packers have looked pretty good during the last two preseason outings.  As I've acknowledged a thousand times, preseason scores don't matter, and the primary objective is to evaluate personnel (mostly in the second half) and let the ones get into a groove.  Have the Packers not looked pretty decent so far?  Seems to me both the offense and defense are clicking.

We lost Abbrederis earlier in a camp injury and just lost Raji in a preseason game.  That's two players down at this point in the preseason.  Not good but not catastrophic either.

All of a sudden certain members of this board start beating the gloom and doom "Fuck Fatty" chant.

Get real, people.  Pace yourselves.

It's going to be a long season in an ultra-violent sport.

Please abstain from unnecessary whining.   Very Happy

No worries, Duck...  We understand.   Laughing 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down