Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The spin begins

Go down

The spin begins Empty The spin begins

Post by meiden Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:08 am

I tell you...I like Mayhew and Schwartz and wouldn't trade them for many in the league but I will never get used to the constant spinning. It's one thing to spin that it was a good thing that the Lions didn't upgrade their roster with any starting quality players at CB, S, OLB or OG. It's also one thing to spin that current guys are better than they've ever shown such as Spievey, Berry, Levy and Peterman. It's also one thing to spin that it was simply injuries that caused the dramatic drop in defensive proficiency w/o admitting that the early success just may have been due to playing relatively weak offenses.

But it's another thing to start trying to claim that a guy who was cut by a secondary starved Colts team with a miniscule cap hit as being possibly "the answer" is just over the top. Lacey is what he is...a backup who we hope is better depth than Alphonso Smith or Don Carey and that he can be any upgrade at all to ST coverage. That is what he is so quit trying to blow smoke up my dress and make it something it isn't...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down