Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BS,BS,BS CALL ON TJ WARD!!!!

2 posters

Go down

BS,BS,BS CALL ON TJ WARD!!!! Empty BS,BS,BS CALL ON TJ WARD!!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

He didnt go for the head of Olgletree, his shoulderpads went into his upper chest, THAT WAS A BS CALL, they need to bring in replay for shots to the head because they happen so fast at times that you just cant tell until its slowed down, now dont get me wrong I believe head shots should be penalized and fines especially if they are vicious, but I watched that play 6-7 times and in slower motion then they played it back on tv and up close, that hit was shoulder pads to the upper chest, that is exactly where the biggest part of that blow went, period, end of story,enough said.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BS,BS,BS CALL ON TJ WARD!!!! Empty Re: BS,BS,BS CALL ON TJ WARD!!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Wow, yes it was a vicious blow, but it was not a PF, like I said I even slowed to play down slower then they did on TV and I even zoomed in on it, again they need to change the replay rule for next year and go to it on those types of playes, especially in games like this, so dont go talking about taking the game out of the refs hands,bl,la,bla because this like other calls can change either teams record, plus its in the last two minutes of the game.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Did that ref say that was Clevelands 4th time out, now correct me if I am wrong ( I KNOW IM NOT) but teams only get 3 timeouts in each half, HOW did the Browns get a 4th timeout? Where are the replacements, or did the NFL never change them and said they did.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Numb1Fan Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Did that ref say that was Clevelands 4th time out, now correct me if I am wrong ( I KNOW IM NOT) but teams only get 3 timeouts in each half, HOW did the Browns get a 4th timeout? Where are the replacements, or did the NFL never change them and said they did.

Yes he said it was the 4th timeout. When there is an injury in the final 2 minutes of a half, the team is charged a timeout. If you don't have any, you get the "4th" timeout, but I believe it comes as a warning. If you have another injury (and 5th timeout), it comes with a penalty. I'm not sure if it is a delay of game penalty or unsportmanlike conduct.
Numb1Fan
Numb1Fan
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Numb1Fan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Did that ref say that was Clevelands 4th time out, now correct me if I am wrong ( I KNOW IM NOT) but teams only get 3 timeouts in each half, HOW did the Browns get a 4th timeout? Where are the replacements, or did the NFL never change them and said they did.

Yes he said it was the 4th timeout. When there is an injury in the final 2 minutes of a half, the team is charged a timeout. If you don't have any, you get the "4th" timeout, but I believe it comes as a warning. If you have another injury (and 5th timeout), it comes with a penalty. I'm not sure if it is a delay of game penalty or unsportmanlike conduct.
Yeah, you are right, its just that it dont happen very often, and I believe its a delay of game and it may be loss of down if you are on offense, i just cant see an unsportsman call on a legit injury, even if its not lagit unless the ref is a doctor he cant really say its a fake, at least I wouldnt think so, but the refs were awful Sunday.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down