Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today!

3 posters

Go down

I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today! Empty I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today!

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 am

The decision to be a FAG is a personal decision that is driven by a mental illness IMHO and I'm getting sick and tired of the loons out there that continue to shove this crap in my face.  If someone wants to be a homo, don't shove it in people's faces.  It goes against nature and those who are addicted to this sick behavior should be ashamed of it, not trying to force those of us who find it extremely offensive by trying to force us to accept it.  If you disagree with me, I'd certainly like to hear why you feel this way.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today! Empty Re: I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:52 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:The decision to be a FAG is a personal decision that is driven by a mental illness IMHO and I'm getting sick and tired of the loons out there that continue to shove this crap in my face.  If someone wants to be a homo, don't shove it in people's faces.  It goes against nature and those who are addicted to this sick behavior should be ashamed of it, not trying to force those of us who find it extremely offensive by trying to force us to accept it.  If you disagree with me, I'd certainly like to hear why you feel this way.
Amen!

Back to top Go down

I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today! Empty Re: I'm glad that Michael Sam was cut today!

Post by Admin Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:30 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:The decision to be a FAG is a personal decision that is driven by a mental illness IMHO and I'm getting sick and tired of the loons out there that continue to shove this crap in my face.  If someone wants to be a homo, don't shove it in people's faces.  It goes against nature and those who are addicted to this sick behavior should be ashamed of it, not trying to force those of us who find it extremely offensive by trying to force us to accept it.  If you disagree with me, I'd certainly like to hear why you feel this way.
 Personally, I feel all the attention given to the fudge packer is un-needed. Just let him drift away into oblivion. If he was a decent football player, he'd have made it. The fact that he smokes dick does not grant him access to the NFL. No matter how much the flamers in the media want it to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Admin wrote:
 Personally, I feel all the attention given to the fudge packer is un-needed. Just let him drift away into oblivion. If he was a decent football player, he'd have made it. The fact that he smokes dick does not grant him access to the NFL. No matter how much the flamers in the media want it to.

I agree!  What's the point of coming out that he is gay when being gay does not have one thing to do with football.  There is an agenda being pushed on everyone and it is getting to the point if we refuse to accept their way of life that they will attack our jobs or our businesses.  That's what it is important for all of us to take a stand against this crap.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:44 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I agree!  What's the point of coming out that he is gay when being gay does not have one thing to do with football.  There is an agenda being pushed on everyone and it is getting to the point if we refuse to accept their way of life that they will attack our jobs or our businesses.  That's what it is important for all of us to take a stand against this crap.
 I don't care what a person's sexual preferences are, as long as they don't push them on me. Same for religion.... feel as you do, think as you may.... just don't demand I agree with it.... in short to each his own. But nowadays... they have to cram it in our faces and tell us we are wrong if we don't agree with them... Sorry... I'm calling bullshit on that. To me, It MIGHT be news if the league MVP turns out to be gay- I still won't give a shit... I mean as long as the dude plays world class football... I don't care what he screws. My wife and children excluded, of course.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 am

I'm sick of them tonguing each other for the cameras on the courthouse steps. Just be gay, who cares? As for Sam, wasn't good enough to make an NFL roster, but don't dare challenge him in a game of "Corn Hole" at a cookout.  LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Randell60 wrote:

I'm sick of them tonguing each other for the cameras on the courthouse steps. Just be gay, who cares? As for Sam, wasn't good enough to make an NFL roster, but don't dare challenge him in a game of "Corn Hole" at a cookout.  LOL

Thanks for the warning.  I guess I'm going to have to be careful on who I invite over for a game of cornhole now.   lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Well, it looks like the Cowboy's signed gay Sam today.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:29 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
 Since he is a Cowboy.... does that mean he sucks or does he blow?? I'm confused. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
 Since he is a Cowboy.... does that mean he sucks or does he blow?? I'm confused. LOL.
I dunno but I bet he could star in that gay cowboy movie, Brokenback Mountain.   lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down