Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM GLAD....

2 posters

Go down

IM GLAD.... Empty IM GLAD....

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm

IM GLAD THEY LOST...IM ENJOYING THIS AS MUCH AS A WIN...CAUSE YOUR ALL GONNA SEE TEH REAL MIKE TOMLIN FROM HERE ON IN....A LOSER..I WANT THAT MAN TO GO DOWN IN FLAMES....

Back to top Go down

IM GLAD.... Empty Re: IM GLAD....

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:00 pm

THEY ARE NO LONGER A PLAYOFF CALIBER TEAM....FORGET ABOUT A SUPER BOWL....THANKS TOMLIN ....LOVE THAT TRADITIONAL RUN GAME WE HAVE....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm

I KNOW I KOULD PICK UP 48 YARDS IN 4 QUEARTERS MYSELF AGAINST OAKLAND...HAHAHA...HOW CAN A COACH EVEN SHOW HIS FACE BRINGING A SCRUB RUN GAME LIKE THIS TO PITTSBURGH?...HOW KAN IT EVEN BE?....ITS PATHETIC....ALL FOR ALFIRMATIVE ACTION..TAHST WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I love this Tomlin Dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Dmounts wrote:I love this Tomlin Dude.
You'll say anything in an attempt to shit stir. Your about as relevant as a child here. Keep up the good work, you can find yourself debating with Kinzer on mummy's board. He acts like you too.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

LOL bring him on he may have some more points about these squeelers.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Dmounts wrote:LOL bring him on he may have some more points about these squeelers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

foghorn wrote:
You'll say anything in an attempt to shit stir. Your about as relevant as a child here. Keep up the good work, you can find yourself debating with Kinzer on mummy's board. He acts like you too.

THERES NO DENYING ANYMORE THAT MIKE TOMLIN IS NOT A VERY GOOD COACH...WHY KANT YOU SEE IT?...BETTER YET WHY WILL YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ELSE BUT HIM?....

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

THERES NO DENYING ANYMORE THAT MIKE TOMLIN IS NOT A VERY GOOD COACH...WHY KANT YOU SEE IT?...BETTER YET WHY WILL YOU BLAME EVERYTHING ELSE BUT HIM?....
Mummy... I haven't debated you about Mike Tomlin as a coach, simply because your first statements were he was hired because he is black. You played the racial thing off the get go. just because I am NOT a bigot doesn't mean I think Tomlin is great. he has been successful with this team even if YOU don't see it. The problems facing this organization are more about being successful and picking later in the draft. You say they could sign free agents... with what? they are in salary cap hell right now. So bad that I'll bet you quite a few faces disappear the next few years simply because they don't have the cash to hand to them because of NFL rules. The problems are far more complex than Tomlins skin color, whether Bill Cowher would have coached any longer or not. I highly doubt cowher would have had any better results than Tomlin. But I am sure you will say otherwise.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

I think Mummy has a point about your coach beinghired because he was Black, ask yourself how would it have looked if the very man who made up the rule would not have backed up his own work? I think Tomlin is a good coach, just not a good head coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Mummy... I haven't debated you about Mike Tomlin as a coach, simply because your first statements were he was hired because he is black. You played the racial thing off the get go. just because I am NOT a bigot doesn't mean I think Tomlin is great. he has been successful with this team even if YOU don't see it. The problems facing this organization are more about being successful and picking later in the draft. You say they could sign free agents... with what? they are in salary cap hell right now. So bad that I'll bet you quite a few faces disappear the next few years simply because they don't have the cash to hand to them because of NFL rules. The problems are far more complex than Tomlins skin color, whether Bill Cowher would have coached any longer or not. I highly doubt cowher would have had any better results than Tomlin. But I am sure you will say otherwise.

WELL IM SORRY TAHT YOU KANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT MIKE TOMLIN'S SHORTCOMINGS AND TEH STEELERS FAILURES ON AND OFF TEH FIELD ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF WHY HE WAS HIRED....HES DOING A JOB HES INCAPABLE OF DOING...I MEEN..YOUR A MECHANIC RITE?....SO ARE YOU GONNA GO DOWN TO JPL NASA AND TELL TEH ROCKET SCIENTISTS HOW TO MAKE TEH SPACE SHUTTLE BETTER?..NO YOUR NOT CAUSE YOUR NOT QUALIFIED TO DO SO.....MIKE TOMLIN ISNT AND WASNT QUALIFIED FO RTHAT JOB...BUT HIS RACE TRUMPED ALL LOGIC ON WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN BEST FOR TEH JOB AT THAT GIVEN TIME....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACIAL HATE ON MY PART....SO NOW YOUR SEEING HIS INABILITYS COMING OUT NOW TAHT HE DOESNT HAVE TEH LUXAURY HE ONCE HAD WITH A SILVER PLATTER TEAM BUILT BY A REAL FOOTBALL MAN....IF TOMLIN WASNT BLACK HE WOULDNT BE COACHING JACK SHEEET IN TEH NFL....JUST A LUCKY MAN IN TEH RITE PLACE AT TEH RITE TIME....BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT..HE KANT DO TEH JOB..AND WONT..AND EVERY YEAR HES HERE THSI TEAM WILL SINK FURTHER...ETCH IT IN STONE...

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 am

Three games into the season, it is clear the coaching staff has been inept, and the buck stops with Tomlin. That said, in terms of changes in the future, we are likely to see the offensive line coach and defensive coordinator replaced. I really like Klugler's demeanor, but the penalties, blown assignments, and just flat out poor technique are unacceptable. I know there are injuries on defense, but it occurs to me that both of our lines do not have the ability to dominate in the trenches right now.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down