Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to See

4 posters

Go down

Glad to See Empty Glad to See

Post by lirok Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:12 am

I would rather watch for the next few years a bunch of young motivated players making an attempt to win rather than what we have seen the last few years. This team needed to be blown up. My only concern is I also thought they should have totally cleaned house and dumped Rex as well. I think Rex's firing is inevitable and only slows down the process of turning this team around.

lirok
lirok

Back to top Go down

Glad to See Empty Re: Glad to See

Post by LRJets Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 pm

I read PFT daily run by the infamous Jets hater, Mike Florio.
Anytime there is an article, no matter what, the Jets haters come out in full force. They happen to be right in some cases, but the latest is that the Jets will have the #1 pick in 2014.
How can we be worse than 6-10 with Holmes and Revis back??
I figure Rex wouldn't dare give Sanchez the ball this season if Sanchez screws up early.
Hope springs eternal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Same old Jets still going out there and signing old wash up players like David Garrard. I hope they are smart enough to draft a QB in the drafts next month. Tyler Wilson or Tyler Bray are the 2 qb's who I hope jets can draft in the 2nd or 3rd Rds.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 am

I wish the Jets were the same old Jets. They are worse off having no money for Free Agency etc.
Garrard was leading candidate to start for Miami last pre-season, he hurt his knee and was released.
Unforgivable mistake by Tanny to extend Sanchez AFTER signing Tebow.
Sabotaged Tebow, Rex and his ego wouldn't sit Sanchez, and an irreversible mess was created affecting this season.
Not much on the horizon. We'll probably draft a linebacker as our first pick. Me, I'd pick Geno Smith if available at #9.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:33 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Same old Jets still going out there and signing old wash up players like David Garrard. I hope they are smart enough to draft a QB in the drafts next month. Tyler Wilson or Tyler Bray are the 2 qb's who I hope jets can draft in the 2nd or 3rd Rds.

It looks like they will claim Kolb, which will be a major upgrade from Sanchez.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by NY JETS1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 pm

lirok wrote:I would rather watch for the next few years a bunch of young motivated players making an attempt to win rather than what we have seen the last few years. This team needed to be blown up. My only concern is I also thought they should have totally cleaned house and dumped Rex as well. I think Rex's firing is inevitable and only slows down the process of turning this team around.

Let's hope they draft better.
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down