Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Harrison retires...

Go down

James Harrison retires... Empty James Harrison retires...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 pm

He just had a meeting with the Arizona Cardinal's but they didn't want to pay him what he thought he deserved so I guess he decided to move on with his life.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

James Harrison retires... Empty Re: James Harrison retires...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:44 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:He just had a meeting with the Arizona Cardinal's but they didn't want to pay him what he thought he deserved so I guess he decided to move on with his life.
He's 36 years old, which is ancient for a linebacker. I hope he managed his money right and has a nice life.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:He just had a meeting with the Arizona Cardinal's but they didn't want to pay him what he thought he deserved so I guess he decided to move on with his life.
He's 36 years old, which is ancient for a linebacker. I hope he managed his money right and has a nice life.

I was taken back when I found out he was actually 36-years old.  The dude just started playing for us what seemed like a couple of years ago and he's already 36.  I realized that he got cut a couple of times before he finally stuck with us but wow- he must have been pretty old when he finally got his first start on our team.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down