Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for...

Go down

NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for... Empty NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:19 pm

I say he's going to play for the Steelers next season.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for... Empty Re: NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:12 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:I say he's going to play for the Steelers next season.
I say it will come down to money.

Back to top Go down

NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for... Empty Re: NFL.com is reporting that James Harrison has the choice to pick either the Steelers or Titan's to play for...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Steely wrote:

It was just reported that James Harrison signed a two-year contract with the Steelers.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:24 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

It was just reported that James Harrison signed a two-year contract with the Steelers.

So much for his retirement to spend more time with the kids. LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

I haven't been happy with the linebackers we've been drafting since Tomlin has been coach but look at the receivers we have been drafting.  It seems that Tomlin has an act for finding great receivers in the lower rounds.  I guess it helps since he played the position.  On the flip of that, Cowher was great at drafting linebackers and horrible at drafting receivers.  Colbert should give him a call and ask him to give him a scouting report on the linebackers in this draft and I bet he would be able to point some good ones out.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:12 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

I haven't been happy with the linebackers we've been drafting since Tomlin has been coach but look at the receivers we have been drafting.  It seems that Tomlin has an act for finding great receivers in the lower rounds.  I guess it helps since he played the position.  On the flip of that, Cowher was great at drafting linebackers and horrible at drafting receivers.  Colbert should give him a call and ask him to give him a scouting report on the linebackers in this draft and I bet he would be able to point some good ones out.
I'll give Thompson credit for his wide receiver drafting. We have gotten some gems! Le'Veon Bell in the 2nd round was pure genius!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

I'll give Thompson credit for his wide receiver drafting. We have gotten some gems! Le'Veon Bell in the 2nd round was pure genius!

Agreed!  I'd say we've probably have the best group of young receivers in the NFL.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down