Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Harrison has a special place in my heart... :)

Go down

James Harrison has a special place in my heart...  :) Empty James Harrison has a special place in my heart... :)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Outside linebacker James Harrison (knee) didn’t drop any hints about whether he expects to play Sunday. ”I don’t know. We’ll see. I’ll talk to y’all Friday. Peace out. Get out of my face,” Harrison told Pittsburgh reporters after being limited in practice Wednesday. In a conference call with Denver-based reporters, Harrison said he hasn’t had any issues with his left knee since undergoing arthroscopic surgery last month. Previously, the knee swelled badly whenever Harrison heavily exerted himself.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

James Harrison has a special place in my heart...  :) Empty Re: James Harrison has a special place in my heart... :)

Post by RLON39 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:46 am

James is the best! Best Steeler LBer since Lambert...I wouldn't count him out against Denver. If I were Manning, I'd be praying for Chris Carter to be the starter...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

James Harrison has a special place in my heart...  :) Empty Re: James Harrison has a special place in my heart... :)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

RLON39 wrote:James is the best! Best Steeler LBer since Lambert...I wouldn't count him out against Denver. If I were Manning, I'd be praying for Chris Carter to be the starter...

I just heard today that James had a setback and will not play against Denver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down