Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Harrison not done yet

2 posters

Go down

James Harrison not done yet Empty James Harrison not done yet

Post by RLON39 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 am

He is still dominant agains tthe run, and if you look at his stats when further removed from being out with knee and back problems, he had 5 sacks in his final 7 games. If you calculate that based on a 16 game season, the rate translates to 11 and almost a half sacks. If he had 10 plus sacks, no one would be talking about the decline, because there is such a narrow focus on sack stats. James was far from a dominant pass rusher at the end of the season, but the tilt and leverage was improving with the sustained health. You won't find any 3-4 OLB as good at the point of attack, against the run, even now. To me, Woodley is the one they should think about cutting first. I'd ask James to take a cut. Woodley was invisible.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

James Harrison not done yet Empty Re: James Harrison not done yet

Post by leejr Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 am

I agree about Harrison, and Troy when healhy. But, injuries has gotten the best of those two. It's time that this club start bringing in youth. Maybe they have 1 more run but, they need to start thinking of the future
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down