Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Harrison suffers setback...again...

4 posters

Go down

James Harrison suffers setback...again... Empty James Harrison suffers setback...again...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 pm

He's expected to miss game 4 and who knows when he's going to return. The good news is that Polamalu is doing much better and has been through 2 practices.

Back to top Go down

James Harrison suffers setback...again... Empty Re: James Harrison suffers setback...again...

Post by foghorn Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:He's expected to miss game 4 and who knows when he's going to return. The good news is that Polamalu is doing much better and has been through 2 practices.
I'm thinking we're seeing the end of Mr Harrison. I believe his salary will cause him to be a casualty sooner than later. Problem is... no one has stepped up to EARN his spot. Troy is another high dollar contract that will be looked at closely at seasons end.... if he cannot stay healthy. I believe his absence is the reason for the defensive drop off more than Harrison. Time will tell If my thoughts are worthwhile.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

James Harrison suffers setback...again... Empty Re: James Harrison suffers setback...again...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm

foghorn wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:He's expected to miss game 4 and who knows when he's going to return. The good news is that Polamalu is doing much better and has been through 2 practices.
I'm thinking we're seeing the end of Mr Harrison. I believe his salary will cause him to be a casualty sooner than later. Problem is... no one has stepped up to EARN his spot. Troy is another high dollar contract that will be looked at closely at seasons end.... if he cannot stay healthy. I believe his absence is the reason for the defensive drop off more than Harrison. Time will tell If my thoughts are worthwhile.

I cannot help but agree with you on this. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:34 am

No doubt in my mind Fog. The Steelers are scrap for funds.At James age with the injuries, either a cut in pay,or we may just see the last of him after this season.

Troy situation maybe a little better,but they have to start looking at him too.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Its about time Harrison hangs up the cleets for a job with ESPissN.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Its about time Harrison hangs up the cleets for a job with ESPissN.

ESPN wouldn't hire him because he would be to honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Its about time Harrison hangs up the cleets for a job with ESPissN.

ESPN wouldn't hire him because he would be to honest.
LOL, Well..... not only that But James isn't the most... how should we say... politically correct person when speaking. He didn't get the nickname "deebo" for nothing. If you don't know who "deebo" is... watch the movie Friday with Ice cube.. it funny as hell.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:47 pm

I think James is going to come back and be in pro bowl form by midseason.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:50 pm

RLON39 wrote:I think James is going to come back and be in pro bowl form by midseason.
I hope so. His presence is sorely missed. The pressure he puts on this side of the defense is immeasurable. It has also not been duplicated by his replacements. I was hoping one of the young LBs would step up and show themselves to be the heir apparent... that hasn't happened. afro afro afro afro afro afro
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 pm

It's a good thing James didn't play during the replacement ref debacle...with that sore knee and holding being temporarily legal, he may have ended up out for the season as opposed to the first half of it.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 pm

RLON39 wrote:It's a good thing James didn't play during the replacement ref debacle...with that sore knee and holding being temporarily legal, he may have ended up out for the season as opposed to the first half of it.
I still wonder how much gas he has left in the tank. I hope enough to push us into deep into the playoffs. I fear, with the salary cap squeeze, this will be his last year. Unless he agrees to play for peanuts next year. afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 pm

My hunch is that he plays for peanuts...next year...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down