Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit, shit, shit...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shit, shit, shit... Empty Shit, shit, shit...

Post by duck Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Shit, shit, shit... Empty Re: Shit, shit, shit...

Post by milani Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 pm

To think the dude played all 49 of those snaps after getting wrecked. And with Sherrod pretty much left with club feet the O-line is about in the shape it was last season; maybe worse. Look for TT to call up Ollie Kreutz. Too bad Jim Ringo passed on.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

better keep all 3 quarterbacks on the active roster for seattle.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:10 pm

throttleplate wrote:better keep all 3 quarterbacks on the active roster for seattle.

I guess it could be worse. Bradford is done and the season has not even started.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing to all the injuries... just a freak thing for 6 years running

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   this is what arod will look like against seattle x6
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm

throttleplate wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   this is what arod will look like against seattle x6

Just give the ball to our 3 backs. Pound, pound, pound.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 pm

milani wrote:To think the dude played all 49 of those snaps after getting wrecked. And with Sherrod pretty much left with club feet the O-line is about in the shape it was last season; maybe worse. Look for TT to call up Ollie Kreutz. Too bad Jim Ringo passed on.

Looks like a 3-13 year, huh, Milani?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 pm

MB20 wrote:Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing to all the injuries... just a freak thing for 6 years running

You sound like a Viqueen fan wondering why they "always" get the bad calls.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:48 pm

duck wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someday Duck you may learn that when a certain outcome continually repeats itself well beyond the statistical basis of *chance*, chances are that outcome has a causal basis in an action or actions predicating that outcome...except--I know you know this...  At least you should...  This isn't gene-splicing here.

Trailer parks are filled with people also on (in their minds) a multi-year run of *bad luck*.  It's a way for weak people to explain away their problems and attribute them to some indescript supernatural force rather than stand up and be accountable for the decisions they've made having brought about their hardship...

In short, you've become intellectually lazy, Duck...

The Packers are now officially fucked at Center...and yes--it's Fatty's fault for pushing an ill-advised program that increases the likelihood of injury in the name of reducing them.  Yes--the very definition of *stupid*   

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:19 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Someday Duck you may learn that when a certain outcome continually repeats itself well beyond the statistical basis of *chance*, chances are that outcome has a causal basis in an action or actions predicating that outcome...except--I know you know this...  At least you should...  This isn't gene-splicing here.

I understand statistics very well, HD.  Follow a little exercise with me.  Let's just say, for the sake or argument that the Packers are indeed 32nd in the league in injuries.  Aha, you say!  That cannot happen my mere chance... there must be some other correlating factors, like training or practice habits.  Follow that train of thought and the finger gets pointed at Fatty.  He must be doing something wrong that's causing all of this, right?

Fine and dandy.  But now, let's just extend your argument a bit further.  Let's take a look at the 31st most injured team... and the 30th... and the 29th... and the 28th, etc.  Your premise ("that when a certain outcome continually repeats itself well beyond the statistical basis of *chance*, chances are that outcome has a causal basis in an action or actions predicating that outcome") applies to these teams too!

Now if ALL of these "most injured" teams had the same kind of practice/training habits as the Packers... BINGO!... we'd be on to something.  However, if not, it suggests that teams are being excessively hurt by injuries for a VARIETY of reasons... or perhaps pure random chance!

Yet another way to approach this and get a broader statistical baseline would be to find out how many other teams train and/or practice like the Packers... and compare their rate of injury with the group that trains differently.  If significant differences emerge, you're on to something.  If not, back to the drawing board.

If you just have a data point of one, it's pure speculation.

Ditto if you don't have two distinct groups (a control group and an experimental group) to compare.

Trailer parks are filled with people also on (in their minds) a multi-year run of *bad luck*.  It's a way for weak people to explain away their problems and attribute them to some indescript supernatural force rather than stand up and be accountable for the decisions they've made having brought about their hardship...

The Packers are now officially fucked at Center...and yes--it's Fatty's fault for pushing an ill-advised program that increases the likelihood of injury in the name of reducing them.  Yes--the very definition of *stupid*   

JnC would take issue with you on this.   Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:00 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I understand statistics very well, HD.  Follow a little exercise with me.  Let's just say, for the sake or argument that the Packers are indeed 32nd in the league in injuries.  Aha, you say!  That cannot happen my mere chance... there must be some other correlating factors, like training or practice habits.  Follow that train of thought and the finger gets pointed at Fatty.  He must be doing something wrong that's causing all of this, right?

Fine and dandy.  But now, let's just extend your argument a bit further.  Let's take a look at the 31st most injured team... and the 30th... and the 29th... and the 28th, etc.  Your premise ("that when a certain outcome continually repeats itself well beyond the statistical basis of *chance*, chances are that outcome has a causal basis in an action or actions predicating that outcome") applies to these teams too!

Now if ALL of these "most injured" teams had the same kind of practice/training habits as the Packers... BINGO!... we'd be on to something.  However, if not, it suggests that teams are being excessively hurt by injuries for a VARIETY of reasons... or perhaps pure random chance!

Yet another way to approach this and get a broader statistical baseline would be to find out how many other teams train and/or practice like the Packers... and compare their rate of injury with the group that trains differently.  If significant differences emerge, you're on to something.  If not, back to the drawing board.

Ditto if you don't have two distinct groups (a control group and an experimental group) to compare.

On a yearly basis, there are many reasons why a team would be at the top of list for injuries sustained and, yes, including chance.  As the sample size extends into the second and third and fourth and sixth years with similar outlier outcomes, chance becomes appropriately diluted from the mix of possible reasons...

Further bury your head in the sand and continue denying it all you like, Duck--but there is clearly a reason that extends beyond chance for the excessive ongoing nature of the injuries sustained by the Packers under Fatfuck Mcfatty's regime...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Of course...  That bitch is the little red riding hood studying the bark patterns on trees while elsewhere in the forest--the big, bad wolf is eating his fucking grandmother...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 pm

look at the bright side,after we get run over by seattle us fans can blame the center untill about the 3rd game untill he gets it.Fuck all this worrying shit about packer injuries,i have my own problems in life such as deciding which beach am i and the wife going to today.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 pm

throttleplate wrote:look at the bright side,after we get run over by seattle us fans can blame the center untill about the 3rd game untill he gets it.Fuck all this worrying shit about packer injuries,i have my own problems in life such as deciding which beach am i and the wife going to today.

...I'm surprised you aren't more concerned about that fatigue injury you said you sustained to the penis... What if you have to fight off a shark or something?  Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 pm

What a baptism! Corey Linsley gets to make his debut in the loudest arena in football against the SB champs. Great story for his grandkids. With that said he has a lot of potential. Urban Meyer gave him super high marks. He was All Big Ten. And he had to start in the Big House at East Lansing along with Ann Arbor, Madison, and Lincoln. Good Luck, Kid. Who knows.. Show the critics up and you could be on your way to a great career.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:43 pm

duck wrote:
milani wrote:To think the dude played all 49 of those snaps after getting wrecked. And with Sherrod pretty much left with club feet the O-line is about in the shape it was last season; maybe worse. Look for TT to call up Ollie Kreutz. Too bad Jim Ringo passed on.

Looks like a 3-13 year, huh, Milani?

Can't be that bad. We have Tampa, Miami, Buffalo, and the Jets.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Dear MB and HD,

As you have both already decided to jump to Week 10 of the NFL season here in Week 3 of the Pre-Season by insisting on waving around the fickle-finger of death on the Packers, their woeful management, and should-be-fired coaching staff, please allow me, on behalf of the VAST MAJORITY OF PACKER FANS wish you both a sincere and heart-felt "fuck off and die".

BTW, shouldn't both of you being doing just that? Clearly there's nothing here this season for you except misery. 
Personally, if all you have to offer is this warm shit day after day I am done with you both.
Enjoy the circle jerk of bitter cum, boys. I'm off to watch some football and have a couple of beers.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:11 am

JnC4GB wrote:Dear MB and HD,

As you have both already decided to jump to Week 10 of the NFL season here in Week 3 of the Pre-Season by insisting on waving around the fickle-finger of death on the Packers, their woeful management, and should-be-fired coaching staff, please allow me, on behalf of the VAST MAJORITY OF PACKER FANS wish you both a sincere and heart-felt "fuck off and die".

BTW, shouldn't both of you being doing just that? Clearly there's nothing here this season for you except misery. 
Personally, if all you have to offer is this warm shit day after day I am done with you both.
Enjoy the circle jerk of bitter cum, boys. I'm off to watch some football and have a couple of beers.

Nice to see that I'm not the only one tiring of their incessant negativity.  Jesus Christ... they're like a couple of wrinkled up old prunes who just want to bitch about their husbands and talk about their operations.

Throw in Milani who has been the board's Eeyore for over a decade and you'd think the Green Bay Packers were a ragtag perennial 4-12 team.

Something is seriously out of whack with these guys.  I'm looking forward to the season!!

Last edited by duck on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 am

Regrettably, JnC, you expose yourself as a garden-variety homer by your empty pockets time after time that objectivity demands that reality be paid her tax.  In the like minds of your breed, that makes you somehow a greater fan, when in reality--maintaining allegiance to something--anything while maintaining open eyes--is the greatest allegiance of all for it is informed and unconditional. Reluctance to acknowledge or accept flaw and thus maintain a delusional alternate reality drunk on the cool-aid and unacknowledging of flaw ultimately reflects the fragility of your allegiance...  

As you wish, little whippersnapper.  Check back in with me if you ever evolve into the butterfly and learn to think at something above ground level, eh?   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 am

_HD_ wrote:
throttleplate wrote:look at the bright side,after we get run over by seattle us fans can blame the center untill about the 3rd game untill he gets it.Fuck all this worrying shit about packer injuries,i have my own problems in life such as deciding which beach am i and the wife going to today.

...I'm surprised you aren't more concerned about that fatigue injury you said you sustained to the penis... What if you have to fight off a shark or something?  Neutral

i called Mcfatty and told him via skype my problem and he had the medical crew,the same crew whom checked out tretters knee and told him to go back in look at it on cam and after a through visual inspection and a few pull this way and tug it that way the med staff said it was a grade 0.3 strain,not even a sprain and as long as i dont bang any 330 pound bitches in helmet and pads i am ok to go back into the wifes va jj.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:32 am

throttleplate wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

i called Mcfatty and told him via skype my problem and he had the medical crew,the same crew whom checked out tretters knee and told him to go back in look at it on cam and after a through visual inspection and a few pull this way and tug it that way the med staff said it was a grade 0.3 strain,not even a sprain and as long as i dont bang any 330 pound bitches in helmet and pads i am ok to go back into the wifes va jj.

Laughing   I'm delighted as I'm sure she is...

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 am

_HD_ wrote:

Regrettably, JnC, you expose yourself as a garden-variety homer by your empty pockets time after time that objectivity demands that reality be paid her tax.  In the like minds of your breed, that makes you somehow a greater fan, when in reality--maintaining allegiance to something--anything while maintaining open eyes--is the greatest allegiance of all for it is informed and unconditional. Reluctance to acknowledge or accept flaw and thus maintain a delusional alternate reality drunk on the cool-aid and unacknowledging of flaw ultimately reflects the fragility of your allegiance...  

Oh, what total horseshit.

It's the goddamn preseason, dickhead. I wouldn't begrudge even Jets fans a sense of optimism at this point of the season.

Outside of the Queens fans making their annual mantle-clearing space for the Lombardi, IT'S FUCKING NORMAL.
As opposed to the abnormal: a fan of a yearly playoff-bound club who can't stop bitching about his half-empty glass of Dom Perignone.

Look, I had my knee scoped on Friday. As such, I apologize for being a touch crabby and not being my usual sweetie-pie self while I crunch Oxycontin between my molars, but really, this never-ending negativity is a drag. Especially in Week 3 of the Pre-Season.

In other words, lighten up, Francis.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:28 am

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

It's the goddamn preseason, dickhead. I wouldn't begrudge even Jets fans a sense of optimism at this point of the season.

Outside of the Queens fans making their annual mantle-clearing space for the Lombardi, IT'S FUCKING NORMAL.
As opposed to the abnormal: a fan of a yearly playoff-bound club who can't stop bitching about his half-empty glass of Dom Perignone.

Look, I had my knee scoped on Friday. As such, I apologize for being a touch crabby and not being my usual sweetie-pie self while I crunch Oxycontin between my molars, but really, this never-ending negativity is a drag. Especially in Week 3 of the Pre-Season.

Sorry to hear that, JnC. Did you injure it recently?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:33 am

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

LOL!  You said the same fucking thing in your cum-stained undies that you refused to retire to the laundry in the middle of the Pack's vaunted undefeated streak while I sounded the alarm bell over the house of cards D just waiting for a little wind not temporarily blocked by an overperforming O, right Clifford?

It is what it is.  I can't change that through honest reflection and neither can you through your blind masturbatory delusion.  As this team proved last season, they are but one subtract Aaron Rodgers from being a team that had to rally to TIE the Minnesota Viqueens...at HOME...in the COLD...against Lesbo Frazier and CHRISTIAN PONDER for the love of fucking Cornelius...and they are now starting a guy protecting him in the middle of the line at Center who is only good enough to be a rookie backup to another guy now injured who HAS NEVER HAD A SINGLE REGULAR SEASON NFL SNAP--that concerns me...but hey, pound on the pudding pop some more until it all goes away... Those nugs will make more...    Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next