Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I shit you not

2 posters

Go down

I shit you not Empty I shit you not

Post by duck Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Our old buddy Mini tipped you off that i run a small business. If you know about it, fine; if you don't, don't worry about it. At any rate, I frequently make calls to stores around the country, trying to drum up business. Some of those places are gay bookstores. Gotta love this particular sector of the economy... they continue to spend money on non-essential items even though everyone else is hurting.

Well, I phoned a gay bookstore in Minneapolis and guess who answered the phone? Thor! The sales clerk's name was Thor.

I almost coughed up my coffee on the spot.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I shit you not Empty Re: I shit you not

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 pm

duck wrote:Our old buddy Mini tipped you off that i run a small business. If you know about it, fine; if you don't, don't worry about it. At any rate, I frequently make calls to stores around the country, trying to drum up business. Some of those places are gay bookstores. Gotta love this particular sector of the economy... they continue to spend money on non-essential items even though everyone else is hurting.

Well, I phoned a gay bookstore in Minneapolis and guess who answered the phone? Thor! The sales clerk's name was Thor.

I almost coughed up my coffee on the spot.

LOL! I hope you weren't persuaded to accept his gracious offer to barter your goods for a medley of tunes hummed on your mouth organ... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Duck, don't ever say that a double-headed dildo is a "non-essential item"...
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down