Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit..........

3 posters

Go down

Shit.......... Empty Shit..........

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Even though the board homers will never be able to reach down and squeeze enough juice from the prunes to admit it, here we see yet another astute decision from Zimmerman  Laughing the new Queen's coach...  Switch QB's with the Pack--and this team is arguably neck/neck with the Pack, and on the rise...

Teddy Bridgewater has no problem with Matt Cassel starting
Posted by Darin Gantt on August 25, 2014, 2:26 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been a Pro Bowler, and he’s been benched.
So even though his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wasn’t a surprise, he admitted it was gratifying.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Cassel said, via Mark Craig of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. “I’ve been through the ups, I’ve been through the downs. I’ve been through the highs and the lows, so at this point, nothing really surprises me in my career. So I think because of those, it calluses you to a few different situations that as a younger player, I might not have taken it as well.”
Cassel has been steady, and not even the precocious play of first-rounder [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (no turnovers, 117.1 passer rating) was enough to shake it.
Bridgewater was understanding, praising Cassel’s leadership and confident about his future role.
“As I stated once I got drafted, I felt like this was the perfect situation for me,” Bridgewater said. “Right now, I’m just able to learn, sit back and continue to learn, but also learn and prepare myself as a starter because as a backup you’re one play away from being out there on the gridiron with the guys.”
Giving Cassel the job is the safe play, but it might also be best for Bridgewater’s development, no matter how well he’s played in the preseason.

Back to top Go down

Shit.......... Empty Re: Shit..........

Post by j82053 Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm

I agree 100%, but like you said the QB switch is the key. The Vikings will be better, how much better only time will tell.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 pm

we will split with the queens,they will be tough and have offensive weapons as good as ours except at qb but cassel is serviceable.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

_HD_ wrote: here we see yet another astute decision from Zimmerman  Laughing the new Queen's coach...  Switch QB's with the Pack--and this team is arguably neck/neck with the Pack, and on the rise...

Time to come out of the closet, you latent, purple lollipop sucker.

Really, it's getting embarrassing for us all. 

EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE, Sally. Trust me, my opinion of you won't change one iota.  Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:19 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote: here we see yet another astute decision from Zimmerman  Laughing the new Queen's coach...  Switch QB's with the Pack--and this team is arguably neck/neck with the Pack, and on the rise...

Time to come out of the closet, you latent, purple lollipop sucker.

Really, it's getting embarrassing for us all. 

EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE, Sally. Trust me, my opinion of you won't change one iota.  Wink

hd been over to KFANS paul allens house for one -eyed trout summer barbees
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down