Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same old shit

3 posters

Go down

Same old shit Empty Same old shit

Post by MB20 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Team wilts in a big road spot... still can't run block against 6-man boxes- Lacy gets everything he gets with next to no help up front. Defense is still soft and still can't handle a good offense... and they're a bunch of fucking quitters. Looking like another 10-6, first-round exit (if that), and another wasted season with Rodgers. Hope they continue to not change a fucking thing. It's been working so well. 

I'm done here. This place has finally bitten it. Without AOL to feed us a steady diet of trolls, it was only a matter of time before we all started turning on one another. It's been real.

Admin, please disable my account. Thanks.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Same old shit Empty Re: Same old shit

Post by throttleplate Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:00 am

this board was hoppin the previous year,even with the hurt feelings set aside there is something missing from the team that has caused many to just say screw it.I think its because its always the same team on display with no o-line blocking for the run and a shitty defense as seen today.

I myself don't get lathered up over a loss as I did in the past years pre arod superbowl win,theres nothing I can do as a fan to help this team win so feck it as I got my own life to deal with and now enjoy watching the games more.

Question is who is gonna be the last man to post on this packer board as some one will always check to see and then leave a remark.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am

ok,is anyone still here?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 am

Where is EFFEN BIG CAT kitty litter who is usually bitter?
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down