Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the queen's new home!

+8
throttleplate
duck
RingoCStarrQB
ILvLamp
~Sheila~
JnC4GB
CatalinaMinx
Paneman
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the queen's new home! - Page 3 Empty Re: the queen's new home!

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:53 am

JnC4GB wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love how the Nat's built that park and immediately some fuckwad built a shitty office building that blocks the view of the Capitol building in left field.
Were I the Nat's owner I'd have trouble not going bin Laden on that fucker's ass.
Actually the Capitol in DC is sort of like Mt. Rainier in Seattle...........after awhile the locals really don't care whether they see it or not.   As some in DC would really rather ignore the political scene .......... and the concept of a Mt Rainier volcanic eruption scares the hell out of some people living there.   

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:57 am

A horrible location for a stadium.....very limited parking lot, maybe 300 spots and only a light rail station near by.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

the queen's new home! - Page 3 Empty Zigy to start demolition

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:10 pm

RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:A horrible location for a stadium.....very limited parking lot, maybe 300 spots and only a light rail station near by.
Light rail is what put the lock on the location--that, and being in the city of Minneapolis.  The munch had no choice.  He desperately wanted to old bullet factory site in Arden Hills--but the Superfund costs of cleaning up that environmental disaster proved to take it out.  It would have been a far better site with expansive tailgating, etc.  The Zigdit had already begun buying up all the surrounding property through anonymous shell corporations and would have made $$$$ literally multiples more in that location--but again...it was a take it or leave it proposition...

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:55 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He may as well start demolition right away and get a jump on construction.  The season's a bust anyway.Rolling Eyes

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Paneman wrote:I may be a new member to this site, but spent years on the AOL site with many of these guys. 

My apologies, there have been a few AOL Trolls that showed up here, call me paranoid.   Very Happy 
I don't blame you for being paranoid....With that said.... Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm a little behind on everything. Been so busy...Smile
I had a great Thanksgiving, I made a huge feast and I think its safe to say we're sick of turkey until at least Christmas. LOL How was your Thanksgiving? You look beautiful in your avatar. The weather is supposed to turn freezing cold here with ice and some snow for the next week or so. Yipppeeeeeeee, yes, I know, I'm easily excited over snow. Very Happy
Thanks for the compliment! Yours is pretty too. Love the Santa hat!  Our Thanksgiving was great! On Saturday we went to Gainesville to watch the Gators get smacked in the swamp. It's was painful to watch, but fun to spend the day with friends. I'm jealous of your cold weather... Send some my way! Very Happy
32 degrees out right now with sleet and ice. I have to take my daughter on a few errands and I'm not looking forward to it if there's ice on the road. This is going to be a very cold and icy storm, the low is expected to be 20 tonight and then very cold for the next several days. Not that I'm complaining, I actually like winter weather, probably because it gets so hot here in summer. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Cool 
It seems like a lot of us have daughters.  How old is yours, Catsy?
My son is 19 and my daughter is 18. How old is yours?
Damn!  I must be one of the old farts on here. My son is 38 and my daughter is 30!

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Paneman wrote:I may be a new member to this site, but spent years on the AOL site with many of these guys. 

My apologies, there have been a few AOL Trolls that showed up here, call me paranoid.   Very Happy 
I don't blame you for being paranoid....With that said.... Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I'm a little behind on everything. Been so busy...Smile
I had a great Thanksgiving, I made a huge feast and I think its safe to say we're sick of turkey until at least Christmas. LOL How was your Thanksgiving? You look beautiful in your avatar. The weather is supposed to turn freezing cold here with ice and some snow for the next week or so. Yipppeeeeeeee, yes, I know, I'm easily excited over snow. Very Happy
Thanks for the compliment! Yours is pretty too. Love the Santa hat!  Our Thanksgiving was great! On Saturday we went to Gainesville to watch the Gators get smacked in the swamp. It's was painful to watch, but fun to spend the day with friends. I'm jealous of your cold weather... Send some my way! Very Happy
32 degrees out right now with sleet and ice. I have to take my daughter on a few errands and I'm not looking forward to it if there's ice on the road. This is going to be a very cold and icy storm, the low is expected to be 20 tonight and then very cold for the next several days. Not that I'm complaining, I actually like winter weather, probably because it gets so hot here in summer. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Cool 
Damn!  I must be one of the old farts on here. My son is 38 and my daughter is 30!
Catsy, my daughter is right behind your kids.  She just turned 16.

Mr. Ed, yeah, I'm an old fart too.  I bet you had your kids when you were younger, however.  I was 45 when my daughter was born.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:40 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:A horrible location for a stadium.....very limited parking lot, maybe 300 spots and only a light rail station near by.
Light rail is what put the lock on the location--that, and being in the city of Minneapolis.  The munch had no choice.  He desperately wanted to old bullet factory site in Arden Hills--but the Superfund costs of cleaning up that environmental disaster proved to take it out.  It would have been a far better site with expansive tailgating, etc.  The Zigdit had already begun buying up all the surrounding property through anonymous shell corporations and would have made $$$$ literally multiples more in that location--but again...it was a take it or leave it proposition...
Light Rail might be ok for fans arriving at different time, but is a disaster when 60,000 try and leave at the same time.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:29 pm

duck wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

Mr. Ed, yeah, I'm an old fart too.  I bet you had your kids when you were younger, however.  I was 45 when my daughter was born.
Duck, my math tells me I'm just a year older than you. And yes, I was just 24 when my son was born.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:
duck wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

Duck, my math tells me I'm just a year older than you. And yes, I was just 24 when my son was born.

Your math is good.  I'm 61 and you're 62.

Milani, how old are you?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 am

duck wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:
duck wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Kymmie wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

Your math is good.  I'm 61 and you're 62.

Milani, how old are you?

60000000!
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3