Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queens/Ravens

3 posters

Go down

Queens/Ravens Empty Queens/Ravens

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that--what happened in the 4th quarter...  Amazing...

Back to top Go down

Queens/Ravens Empty Re: Queens/Ravens

Post by milani Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 am

_HD_ wrote:I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that--what happened in the 4th quarter...  Amazing...

Ringo was there. That would explain the incredible phenomena.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alright here is what happened............but before going in to that.............I must say this was plain ole JUST A FUN game to be at.   

We got to Pickles Pub for some pregame festivities and luckily got a window-view table overlooking the beergarden (sort of) patio.   Had a great Italian sausage sandwich and a bowl of Earls Chili (zinged up with some hot sauce).......watching the snow start to fall  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Had no idea what the snow accumulation was like inside M&T Bank Stadium.   Got a free sample of Pickles Pub bloody mary ..... opted out due to TOO MUCH clam juice and Old Bay flavor.   Had a Fireball.......(2 rounds of Fireball).......paid the check and headed out toward Ravens Walk.  Snow was falling hard and you could feel the pregame excitement building.  Ended up standing underneath the overpass bridge........leaning on the first outdoor Ravenswalk bar on the left next to Poe's Place.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .....probably Tailgate Tavern.  The marching band came rolling through......then after that the rock band fired up.    Partying began to escalate probably around noon Eastern time.    Vikings fan were plentiful..........met one guy who drove all the way from North Dakota.   Then moving towards the stadium entrance got hung up next to a place called De Lazy Lizard.   Inflection point occurred as the partying escalated.......all spurred on the live band and snow and Jack Daniels.   The place was rocking outside the stadium.  Entered the stadium early in the first quarter........found some perfect seats about 30 rows up right on the goal line on the Vikings side of the field.  The bad weather scared away alot of the fans so no need to go up the upper deck.  Stayed down there on the goal line throughout.  Saw multiple Baltimore TDs right in front of us.   Also saw AP go out which took the air out of the stadium temporarily.  Flacco really came to play......he bailed out the Ravens on multiple plays.........hitting key passes.    The exchange of TDs in the last 3 minutes was as crazy as the Campbell to EPPS TD pass back in the early 1980s at Soldier field.   

Wore my Packers knit hat throughout the day, which later resulted in a double mooning which is definitely on the top 5 worst events in my lifetime (who wants to see that ??).

A good time was had by all.   Got home about 9 p.m. ...... slept like a baby ...... gonna sleep well again tonight too.   

I like the Baltimore fans and game atmosphere........happy friendly people for the most part.   Also very respective of the Packers tradition and Lambeau Field.  Met an old timer who went to the Colts games back in the 1960s.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Ringo, did you read Adrian Peterson's comments about the Raven fans?

He had a very different takeaway than you did  Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:17 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Ringo, did you read Adrian Peterson's comments about the Raven fans?

He had a very different takeaway than you did  Wink

Yes I read that.   Where I was sitting there was no talk or behavior like that at all........the fans were just into the game cheering.   But maybe closer to the Vikings bench that disgusting behavior occurred..........I was on the goal line.........not directly behind the Vikings bench so I did not see or hear that (I was sort of pre-occupied   cheers ). 

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The snow balls were all in fun..........I think Adrian was a bit over-reacting, probably upset he was hurt and upset at a few questionable home field advantage calls by the officials.    Remember the Giants fans throwing ice from the old Meadowlands stadium (1995)?? .........that is far worse than anything I saw last Sunday.  Recall 175 people were ejected from the Giants-Chargers game:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And the jail at the old Veteran's Stadium is even more legendary.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This shit happens at Lambeau Field too...........but not the same intensity as many other stadiums  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But then again college games in the Metrodome can get crazy too:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As can the Vikings games at the Metrodome: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down