Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norse Jerky Time!

2 posters

Go down

Norse Jerky Time! Empty Norse Jerky Time!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Injured quarterback Aaron Rodgers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did not give any realistic target date for his return to play, but he did describe the progress he is making as his broken collarbone mends.
Reporter Jason Wilde asked Rodgers on Tuesday on WAUK-AM (540) if he had in his mind which game this season he wants to return.
"Yeah," Rodgers said.
"Is it Thanksgiving?" Wilde asked.
"No, it's this week," Rodgers said. "I would like to be back this week. Now, whether that is realistic or not remains to be seen. I would never rule myself out on a Tuesday. Mike (McCarthy) probably already has.
"I have not given up hope playing any week," Rodgers said. "It depends on how I heal. It depends on what the next x-ray looks like. I can say this week is probably not going to happen. Not going to happen."
Rodgers declined to detail the kind of treatment he is getting for his injury.
He was asked who had the final say on when he can return to play, team physician Patrick McKenzie or Rodgers.
"I'd like to think the latter there," Rodgers said. 
Rodgers said he is not worried about the risk of injuring the collarbone again because of coming back too soon.
"I don't," Rodgers said. "I don't. I think I'm going to know when I'm ready to play and I'm going to play."
Rodgers said he was doing everything he can to get ready to play again.
"We have our treatment routines," Rodgers said. "Again, it's giving the bone time to heal. I'm not trying to do anything too stupid to aggravate it. (The) collarbone obviously has an important role in your shoulder movement. Small victories to me have been able to sleep through an entire night, which I finally can. Being able to put a shirt over my head, which I can now. Putting socks on. Yes. I can put them on without being in an extreme amount of pain."

Well fuck me with a banana pepper!  Viqueen game it is!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Norse Jerky Time! Empty Re: Norse Jerky Time!

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:07 pm

_HD_ wrote:Injured quarterback Aaron Rodgers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did not give any realistic target date for his return to play, but he did describe the progress he is making as his broken collarbone mends.
Reporter Jason Wilde asked Rodgers on Tuesday on WAUK-AM (540) if he had in his mind which game this season he wants to return.
"Yeah," Rodgers said.
"Is it Thanksgiving?" Wilde asked.
"No, it's this week," Rodgers said. "I would like to be back this week. Now, whether that is realistic or not remains to be seen. I would never rule myself out on a Tuesday. Mike (McCarthy) probably already has.
"I have not given up hope playing any week," Rodgers said. "It depends on how I heal. It depends on what the next x-ray looks like. I can say this week is probably not going to happen. Not going to happen."
Rodgers declined to detail the kind of treatment he is getting for his injury.
He was asked who had the final say on when he can return to play, team physician Patrick McKenzie or Rodgers.
"I'd like to think the latter there," Rodgers said. 
Rodgers said he is not worried about the risk of injuring the collarbone again because of coming back too soon.
"I don't," Rodgers said. "I don't. I think I'm going to know when I'm ready to play and I'm going to play."
Rodgers said he was doing everything he can to get ready to play again.
"We have our treatment routines," Rodgers said. "Again, it's giving the bone time to heal. I'm not trying to do anything too stupid to aggravate it. (The) collarbone obviously has an important role in your shoulder movement. Small victories to me have been able to sleep through an entire night, which I finally can. Being able to put a shirt over my head, which I can now. Putting socks on. Yes. I can put them on without being in an extreme amount of pain."

Well fuck me with a banana pepper!  Viqueen game it is!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Good news for you Packer fans, it really doesn't sound like Rodgers will be out that long.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down