Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the name of the Norse Gods...

Go down

In the name of the Norse Gods... Empty In the name of the Norse Gods...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 11:40 pm

Ok,,,let's see...2 days after my return......here is the current D'bag rankings from Packer land....

2) RagnarLodbroke ----beyond redemption loser.

3) ?

4)?

5)?

*****-----means that HD has now risen (yes, it's possible) to the
Super Supreme Douche status. In effect it would take a possibly beyond super human effort to even hope to come close to removing HD from this most amazing accomplishment. The best part is, it has come so effortlessly, so naturally. Absolutely amazing chap this HD chap is....beyond compare.

Applause please.

Thor

LMAO!  Poor Thor... Hiding out on the deserted queens board nutlessly posting smack from afar?  Is that what your comfort zone has become restricted to?  Fuck... I'm almost at a loss, good buddy...  Maybe take a syringe, stick the needle into your little raisins and try to puff them up with air a little bit like what is done with night crawlers to blow them up before they're put on the hook to trick the fish into thinking they're biting on something substantial... That's all I've got for ya... Laughing  

Back to top Go down