Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first time in a long time...

+3
CatalinaMinx
~Sheila~
diehardsteersfan
7 posters

Go down

This is the first time in a long time... Empty This is the first time in a long time...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:39 pm

That I am picking against the Steelers.  I might be looking for a brown paper bag before mid-season.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This is the first time in a long time... Empty Re: This is the first time in a long time...

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:46 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:That I am picking against the Steelers.  I might be looking for a brown paper bag before mid-season.

No worries. I'm going against my Giants this week as well. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This is the first time in a long time... Empty Re: This is the first time in a long time...

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:That I am picking against the Steelers.  I might be looking for a brown paper bag before mid-season.

Really? You don't think they'll win over the Bengals? I do, at least I hope so. LOL  
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:25 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Really? You don't think they'll win over the Bengals? I do, at least I hope so. LOL  
Sad to say...no.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:18 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Sad to say...no.
agreed.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:26 pm

I picked against them too... Cincy is just the better team right now. IMHO. Saddle up boys it's going to be a long year.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Andy Dalton sucks, that's all I know...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:42 pm

RLON39 wrote:Andy Dalton sucks, that's all I know...
Dalton may suck but everyone else is pretty good.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Yep, a lot of talent on the defensive line and the tight end position in Cincy...plus, unlike the Steelers, they have a competent offensive line.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:56 pm

RLON39 wrote:Yep, a lot of talent on the defensive line and the tight end position in Cincy...plus, unlike the Steelers, they have a competent offensive line.
Hey, I really like this new center we picked up.  He's playing pretty darn good.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Pouncy is so fucking overrated. This guy can at least pass block...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

The better not ever throw much money to Pouncey...he's average.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:09 pm

RLON39 wrote:The better not ever throw much money to Pouncey...he's average.
Hey, I agree.  I never understood how he gets voted for the pro bowl all the time.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Because he's athletically gifted and the fan vote puts him over. Jarvis Jones is getting closer and closer on the pass rush...a sack strip is coming in the second half.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 am

If you guys need counseling for "Post Traumatic Loss Syndrome", I'm an expert and can help you out...LOL

Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:44 am

Well there for awhile it looked like the Steelers might win the game but oh well, there's always next Sunday.  Neutral
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Randell60 wrote:If you guys need counseling for "Post Traumatic Loss Syndrome", I'm an expert and can help you out...LOL

I probably couldn't afford you.  lol  Besides, my conseling might go on all season long.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:24 pm

RLON39 wrote:Andy Dalton sucks, that's all I know...
Dosent mater if Daulton sucks, he has a damn good cast around him just like the year the Ravens and Trent Dilfer won it all,  Dilfer sucked as well but the supporting cast and their Defense didnt, the same in 2002 when Tampa won it all.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down