Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Question

+6
~Sheila~
throttleplate
duck
JnC4GB
MB20
CatalinaMinx
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Serious Question - Page 4 Empty Re: Serious Question

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Redskins’ Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team’s Offensive Name
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] • Oct 21, 2013
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WASHINGTON—Denying widespread claims that the franchise is being offensive or disrespectful, the Washington Redskins’ kike owner announced Monday that he remains steadfast in his refusal to change the team’s derogatory name. “The Redskins represent 81 years of great history and tradition, and it’s a source of pride for our fans,” said the hook-nosed kike, stressing that the team’s insulting moniker is “absolutely not a racial slur by any means.” “‘Washington Redskins’ is much more than just a name. It stands for strength, courage, and respect—the very values that are so intrinsic to Native American culture.” The shifty-eyed hebe went on to assure fans that he will do “everything in his power” to preserve the team’s proud heritage.
It's more/less the appropriate PR response.  I would have added in--  I understand that, despite the intent of the name being always used in honor of native american's, not everyone chooses to respect that or my ability to make that call--and that's fine.  I don't expect everyone to like the name any more than everyone agreeing on anything else in this country.  This is America.  Those maintaining concern are welcome to turn in their season tickets for a full refund--and the rest of you can go fuck yourselves with a spic salami stick since I have no obligation to give a hint of a fuck about what you think since you don't count among the constituents that I am beholden to...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Serious Question - Page 4 Empty Re: Serious Question

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:28 am

We get by the Vikings and Bears with WINS.......this could be the predecessor to a nice playoff game event at Lambeau Field.  Gut feeling says it will be the SF [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at Green Bay in January. 

RICE REALLY DID FUMBLE !!

GO PACK GO.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4