Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question of the day

3 posters

Go down

Question of the day Empty Question of the day

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Will Philly's d line dominate the Browns team as it did the Pittsburgh squeelers?

Back to top Go down

Question of the day Empty Re: Question of the day

Post by foghorn Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 am

Dmounts wrote:Will Philly's d line dominate the Browns team as it did the Pittsburgh squeelers?
HMMMM.... maybe Philly's line is that good? or do the brownstains suck as bad as the squeelers?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Either way Philly had a good D-Line, even though this is just preseason I dont think that defense is a joke, Philly's biggest problem right now is at QB and if that D plays as well as people think then the offense wont have to worry about putting up 28+ points each week, but again its just preseason.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

And yes, the Browns seriously have a long way to go on the offensive side of the ball, Weeden may be 28 but he is still a rookie and he sure plays like one, Dolt McThud has actually played better then Weeden has so far and if Richardson cant come back and carry the biggest part of the load then the Browns are in big trouble because Hardesty has no clue how to hold onto the football, Hardesty is a mess!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Either way Philly had a good D-Line, even though this is just preseason I dont think that defense is a joke, Philly's biggest problem right now is at QB and if that D plays as well as people think then the offense wont have to worry about putting up 28+ points each week, but again its just preseason.
Looks like Vick's hip will be ready to go on the 9th, hell I would think about holding him out one more week to make sure his hip is 100%, its not like they are opening up against the Giants or anyone else that is a playoff potential team, but you never know the Browns just might get lucky if the regular refs arent ready to go on opening Sunday No
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Either way Philly had a good D-Line, even though this is just preseason I dont think that defense is a joke, Philly's biggest problem right now is at QB and if that D plays as well as people think then the offense wont have to worry about putting up 28+ points each week, but again its just preseason.
Looks like Vick's hip will be ready to go on the 9th, hell I would think about holding him out one more week to make sure his hip is 100%, its not like they are opening up against the Giants or anyone else that is a playoff potential team, but you never know the Browns just might get lucky if the regular refs arent ready to go on opening Sunday No
Sorry, thats his Rib not hip.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Philly's D line looked good but the Browns didn't take the beat down the squeelers did.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Dmounts wrote:Philly's D line looked good but the Browns didn't take the beat down the squeelers did.
LOL... Yea... you guys looked like world beaters against 'em. Ordering your super bowl tickets now?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:Philly's D line looked good but the Browns didn't take the beat down the squeelers did.
I dont know about that Dmount, I didnt see the Squeelers and Eagles game but I did see the Eagles 2nd team out there against the Browns 1st team and it wasnt pretty at any angle.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 pm

No superbowl tickets foghorn.... yet, but still believe the browns and squeelers will split there games this year. Wycked the squeelers are veterans and philly made them look bad:oops: really bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Dmounts wrote:No superbowl tickets foghorn.... yet, but still believe the browns and squeelers will split there games this year. Wycked the squeelers are veterans and philly made them look bad:oops: really bad.
Are you taking into account that these are preseason games, which are nothing more than practice. yea I know, you're gonna say they show what WILL happen. I don't see it that way. generic play calling, bland dfense... it's just practice. more to see who you add to your roster. But.... the Browns do not have the same personnel decisions as the Steelers.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't know man. I watching the steelers play right now and it looks like their starting o Line might be the worst I've seen in a while. They really don't have anyone thats very good nor anything in back ups either. Pig Ben in the shot gun looks like a joke. The receivers don't look like they can shake a cold. They really do need Walace.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Dmounts wrote:I don't know man. I watching the steelers play right now and it looks like their starting o Line might be the worst I've seen in a while. They really don't have anyone thats very good nor anything in back ups either. Pig Ben in the shot gun looks like a joke. The receivers don't look like they can shake a cold. They really do need Walace.
I agree with you about Wallace. I too don't like what I see right now. But... I'm just saying, preseason games don't mean sheet... it's about conditioning and who you're gonna keep and where. O-line does not look good, add in injury to DeCastro... I'm a bit worried. Starks has looked better as the game progressed... not bad for first game action since last season. I do think Steelers are being too vanilla with play calling... either they have no offense or don't want anyone to see what they have? Surely this is not the finished product.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm

LOL I can only hope that it is.Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Ill cut to the chase here. The hawks are one person away of taking it all. That would be cowher. If we had him, we would win the SB, Stanley cup, World series and muummy would move to seattle. LMAO!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:Ill cut to the chase here. The hawks are one person away of taking it all. That would be cowher. If we had him, we would win the SB, Stanley cup, World series and muummy would move to seattle. LMAO!
LOL... If you played the Browns this year, you.... you'd split with them!

Last edited by foghorn on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

What the confused confused confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content