Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious Question

+6
~Sheila~
throttleplate
duck
JnC4GB
MB20
CatalinaMinx
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Serious Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious Question

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:By the way, Catalina, if you're lookin' to get some guys heated up on Halloween, just offer up the dish I'm lookin' at now. Mmmm, That's what I call "Man Candy". Cool  
Why thank you, Mr. PackerBacker! I explored my devilish side last year for Halloween. Very Happy
I'm bettin' there was a lucky guy who had quite a devilish time. Cool Smile 
Well, I was never one to kiss and tell.   Very Happy Wink
Fantastic. I wouldn't want you to. First hand experience is the only way to fly. Cool Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:24 pm

#1PackerBacker wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:By the way, Catalina, if you're lookin' to get some guys heated up on Halloween, just offer up the dish I'm lookin' at now. Mmmm, That's what I call "Man Candy". Cool  
Why thank you, Mr. PackerBacker! I explored my devilish side last year for Halloween. Very Happy
Fantastic. I wouldn't want you to. First hand experience is the only way to fly. Cool Smile 
Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:28 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Very Happy
Cool Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:11 am

#1PackerBacker wrote:
Admin wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:I'd like to know if anyone here finds the name, Washington Redskins, offensive. Just curious is all. 
 To be honest... if I was a Redskin.... I'd be pissed as hell to be associated with the ass clowns in THAT city!
Amen to that. If only they were merely just ass clowns rather than some of the most corrupt, self-serving, irresponsible and incompetent trash to ever stink the place up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 pm

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Admin wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:I'd like to know if anyone here finds the name, Washington Redskins, offensive. Just curious is all. 
 To be honest... if I was a Redskin.... I'd be pissed as hell to be associated with the ass clowns in THAT city!
Amen to that. If only they were merely just ass clowns rather than some of the most corrupt, self-serving, irresponsible and incompetent trash to ever stink the place up.
LOL This is what the likes of Russia, China et are doing also as they sit back and watch the self-destruction of America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 pm

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, we're at that point. There isn't another body more in need of a massive enema than D.C. The problem is most of the country is too utterly clueless to even know or care, which is precisely how the trash in D.C. want it, and how they keep their jobs as career political hacks and lying crooks until they are 90 and have to be taken out in a box.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:29 am

#1PackerBacker wrote:
Yeah, we're at that point. There isn't another body more in need of a massive enema than D.C. The problem is most of the country is too utterly clueless to even know or care, which is precisely how the trash in D.C. want it, and how they keep their jobs as career political hacks and lying crooks until they are 90 and have to be taken out in a box.
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:30 am

#1PackerBacker wrote:
 I'm not so sure about that... Americans are slow to wake up, but historically... they show up when needed the most and get the job done. I hope the asshats in DC understand this. You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but ya can't fool all of the people all of the time. I say it is up to folks like you & me here to keep reminding our freinds and neighbors how WE have the power to effect change.... just make sure your vote doesn't go towards another asshat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 am

Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
 I'm not so sure about that... Americans are slow to wake up, but historically... they show up when needed the most and get the job done. I hope the asshats in DC understand this. You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but ya can't fool all of the people all of the time. I say it is up to folks like you & me here to keep reminding our freinds and neighbors how WE have the power to effect change.... just make sure your vote doesn't go towards another asshat.
I've already spilled enough cynicism on to this board but I must respectfully disagree with you, boss man.  The notion that we, as ordinary citizens, have any real power whatsoever, especially  through our electoral process, is a comforting illusion.  Any individual who thinks such actions can slow down the force of the massive shit storm that's pouring down upon us is totally deluded.  You might as well try to stop a tsunami with a rickety bamboo fence.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 pm

duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
I've already spilled enough cynicism on to this board but I must respectfully disagree with you, boss man.  The notion that we, as ordinary citizens, have any real power whatsoever, especially  through our electoral process, is a comforting illusion.  Any individual who thinks such actions can slow down the force of the massive shit storm that's pouring down upon us is totally deluded.  You might as well try to stop a tsunami with a rickety bamboo fence.
Complete waste of time.  You want to make a difference?  Go help out and brighten a child's day in a cancer ward or volunteer and try to make a difference in an abused children/battered women's shelter or food shelf, or animal shelter, etc etc etc..  Throwing the lever for either Asshole A or Asshole B is like riding the short bus to school.  Yeah--you might feel special because you beat the other kids to class in the morning--but you're still retarded, my friend...   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Complete waste of time.  You want to make a difference?  Go help out and brighten a child's day in a cancer ward or volunteer and try to make a difference in an abused children/battered women's shelter or food shelf, or animal shelter, etc etc etc..  Throwing the lever for either Asshole A or Asshole B is like riding the short bus to school.  Yeah--you might feel special because you beat the other kids to class in the morning--but you're still retarded, my friend...   Cool
 So you both are saying that there is NO cure for the ailment that affects our country? That the voting process is a joke and not worth the effort? What is there to be done.... roll over and take it up the ass quietly? Not me....I may get it, but the LEAST I can do is try to make it so they don't enjoy it. Maybe take one or two with me... Buy I'm old school redneck.... wejust roll that way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
 So you both are saying that there is NO cure for the ailment that affects our country? That the voting process is a joke and not worth the effort? What is there to be done.... roll over and take it up the ass quietly? Not me....I may get it, but the LEAST I can do is try to make it so they don't enjoy it. Maybe take one or two with me... Buy I'm old school redneck.... wejust roll that way.

I can't speak for HD but that would be a fair assessment of my position.  I could go on and on but it would probably just depress you.  I'm not a real fun guy to have at parties.  Sad
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 pm

duck wrote:

I can't speak for HD but that would be a fair assessment of my position.  I could go on and on but it would probably just depress you.  I'm not a real fun guy to have at parties.  Sad
Oh, I don't believe that at all! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:45 pm

duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Oh that's not true! If the toe lady was there you know she'd bring out the best in you!  

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
duck wrote:

Oh, I don't believe that at all! 

Well, I used to be.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:29 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Oh that's not true! If the toe lady was there you know she'd bring out the best in you!  

I have the same reaction to the camel toe lady as Bluto did to this guy.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:15 pm

duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Sad  Fucken Duck!! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
The problem is, this is no longer the same America. 50 years and several generations of dumbed-down and indoctrinated sheep have seen to that. The percentage of people now fooled and fooled easily is much larger. How can they wake up when so many of them have no idea what America is even supposed to be to begin with? They were never taught that, and it isn't a coincidence. They're now lucky if they come out of school knowing how to read and write in proper English. As long as they have an iPhone and know how to tweet and text message their friends, or walk around with their pants down by their knees, it's all good. Nothing else is important. It's been a slow and methodical process, the public school systems and academia, and the media, indoctrinating generations of kids to think America should be a socialist nanny state with massive omnipotent government controlling every aspect and every level of our lives, our Constitution buried along with everything else that makes America "America." Combine this with decades of (deliberately) unchecked illegal immigration et, bringing in millions of people who couldn't care less about America or what happens to America, just as long as they too can latch on to Aunt Sugar's giant tit and suck for all they're worth. Massive out of control borrowing and spending, 17 Trillion in national debt, 7 of it in the last 5 years alone with no end to the borrowing and spending in sight. I'm sure you get the picture. We're the Titanic heading for the iceberg at full speed while the frighteningly dishonest, corrupt and incompetent Captain of the ship and the company PR people are insisting everything is fine and we should be going even faster. The band plays on, the wealthy elites are drunk and living it up in their bubbles, and the hard-working common folk are locked down below as the Captain and his PR people (media) continue telling them the ship is fine and how much better off they are since boarding his ship.

I'm afraid the only way it changes for real is another Civil War. We're simply too far in and too far gone for anything else to reverse course.  

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:03 am

#1PackerBacker wrote:Massive out of control borrowing and spending, 17 Trillion in national debt, 7 of it in the last 5 years alone...

Yo, Pinocchio, snap off your long wooden nose and stuff it up your ass.

...the only way it changes for real is another Civil War. 

Come at me bro.
We'll do you and yours the same way we did you cunts the last time.

Last edited by JnC4GB on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 am

#1PackerBacker wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
The problem is, this is no longer the same America. 50 years and several generations of dumbed-down and indoctrinated sheep have seen to that. The percentage of people now fooled and fooled easily is much larger. How can they wake up when so many of them have no idea what America is even supposed to be to begin with? They were never taught that, and it isn't a coincidence. They're now lucky if they come out of school knowing how to read and write in proper English. As long as they have an iPhone and know how to tweet and text message their friends, or walk around with their pants down by their knees, it's all good. Nothing else is important. It's been a slow and methodical process, the public school systems and academia, and the media, indoctrinating generations of kids to think America should be a socialist nanny state with massive omnipotent government controlling every aspect and every level of our lives, our Constitution buried along with everything else that makes America "America." Combine this with decades of (deliberately) unchecked illegal immigration et, bringing in millions of people who couldn't care less about America or what happens to America, just as long as they too can latch on to Aunt Sugar's giant tit and suck for all they're worth. Massive out of control borrowing and spending, 17 Trillion in national debt, 7 of it in the last 5 years alone with no end to the borrowing and spending in sight. I'm sure you get the picture. We're the Titanic heading for the iceberg at full speed while the frighteningly dishonest, corrupt and incompetent Captain of the ship and the company PR people are insisting everything is fine and we should be going even faster. The band plays on, the wealthy elites are drunk and living it up in their bubbles, and the hard-working common folk are locked down below as the Captain and his PR people (media) continue telling them the ship is fine and how much better off they are since boarding his ship.

I'm afraid the only way it changes for real is another Civil War. We're simply too far in and too far gone for anything else to reverse course.  
You started out very well.  We do live in a numbed-out society with lots of toys and games (otherwise known, for the most part, as "mobile devices").  Yes, literacy and our work ethic have declined and we've become, in essence, a society of pampered sheep.

However to put the blame on one particular political style is missing the point.  This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue.  The problem is systemic.  Both parties have racked up debt, allowed our social systems to erode, lied to the people, and kept the "American Way" on course.

The central driving mechanism for our society is oil.  We need it worse than Ringo needs alcohol.  We've adopted a policy of militarily securing our access to it around the globe and the result is a huge military budget and hundreds of military bases all across the Persian Gulf area, now in in arch stretching from Israel to Afghanistan.  This is a policy we conceived in the early "think tanks" in the 60's and 70's and our foreign policy, whether by Democrat or Republican administrations, has been dictated so ever since.

Unfortunately, this huge commitment to securing what our leaders feel is our vital life blood has resulted in the erosion or neglect of many domestic concerns... and of course a massive debt.

I'm not really sure what else we can do.  We live in an overpopulated world with diminishing resources, and we control a hugely disproportionate amount of it.  However, all nations are necessarily and legitimately self-serving; there is no such thing as altruism among nations.  Rich societies do not give up their wealth.  I do not expect us to share with the rest of the world, nor should we.  Other nations would do exactly what we do:  suppress others to keep what we have.  It's human nature.

The end result, however, will not be pleasant.  America has bitten off more than it can chew and eventually, our quality of life will plummet.  It could be gradually through economic competition from our quite formidable and better educated trading partners such as China and India.  Or it could be dramatically through some ugly incident in our unspoken (but very real) war with Islamic extremists.

In any case, if you think this shit is about little scraps between tweedledees and tweedledums like Obama and Romney, you're not thinking outside the box.

See, I told you, I'm a barrel of laughs at parties.  Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 am

duck wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:

You started out very well.  We do live in a numbed-out society with lots of toys and games (otherwise known, for the most part, as "mobile devices").  Yes, literacy and our work ethic have declined and we've become, in essence, a society of pampered sheep.

However to put the blame on one particular political style is missing the point.  This is not a Republican vs. Democrat issue.  The problem is systemic.  Both parties have racked up debt, allowed our social systems to erode, lied to the people, and kept the "American Way" on course.

The central driving mechanism for our society is oil.  We need it worse than Ringo needs alcohol.  We've adopted a policy of militarily securing our access to it around the globe and the result is a huge military budget and hundreds of military bases all across the Persian Gulf area, now in in arch stretching from Israel to Afghanistan.  This is a policy we conceived in the early "think tanks" in the 60's and 70's and our foreign policy, whether by Democrat or Republican administrations, has been dictated so ever since.

Unfortunately, this huge commitment to securing what our leaders feel is our vital life blood has resulted in the erosion or neglect of many domestic concerns... and of course a massive debt.

I'm not really sure what else we can do.  We live in an overpopulated world with diminishing resources, and we control a hugely disproportionate amount of it.  However, all nations are necessarily and legitimately self-serving; there is no such thing as altruism among nations.  Rich societies do not give up their wealth.  I do not expect us to share with the rest of the world, nor should we.  Other nations would do exactly what we do:  suppress others to keep what we have.  It's human nature.

The end result, however, will not be pleasant.  America has bitten off more than it can chew and eventually, our quality of life will plummet.  It could be gradually through economic competition from our quite formidable and better educated trading partners such as China and India.  Or it could be dramatically through some ugly incident in our unspoken (but very real) war with Islamic extremists.

In any case, if you think this shit is about little scraps between tweedledees and tweedledums like Obama and Romney, you're not thinking outside the box.

Oh Christ, Duck...  Don't be so modest.  Ringo said he and Milani had the best time at that last barn-burner you threw!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
Admin wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:

Oh Christ, Duck...  Don't be so modest.  Ringo said he and Milani had the best time at that last barn-burner you threw!  Laughing 

Peace through polka!!  There's hope in the world after all.  Smile
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 am

Toe Lady's Partner and Major Cause For Our Problems.  
Not because of his ambitions and initiative, but those of his puppeteers.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:48 am

LRJets wrote:Toe Lady's Partner and Major Cause For Our Problems.  
Not because of his ambitions and initiative, but those of his puppeteers.

You're absolutely right that Obama is controlled by puppeteers.  What you're not seeing is that Romney and the Republican leaders are too.  We are living George Orwell's "1984."
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next