Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Question ?

4 posters

Go down

The Big Question ? Empty The Big Question ?

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:53 pm

How bad is Rodgers hurt ?   Looks like he can't move much right now.
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

The Big Question ? Empty Re: The Big Question ?

Post by throttleplate Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Rodgers is well enough to run in for a td.To bad for the 2 picks,one was a good defensive play the other was rookie adams stopping on a crossing route.Shit happens and ya move on to the next game and work on the run defense as the NASCAR package blew a rod through the block.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Brees....Saints at home....played a perfect game.   Hard to beat that ?
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:10 am

From Packers.com:

He (Aaron Rodgers) finished the game having passed for 418 yards, one touchdown, two interceptions and a 93.8 passer rating. Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 311 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptions and a 138.4 passer rating.

HIGHLY INSIGHTFUL QUOTE (similar to "its hard to win in this league when you're not playing":

“I don’t think they slowed us down at all. I don’t think a lot of defense was played tonight,” McCarthy said.

The Packers gained 491 yards; the Saints gained 495.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:17 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:From Packers.com:

He (Aaron Rodgers) finished the game having passed for 418 yards, one touchdown, two interceptions and a 93.8 passer rating. Saints quarterback Drew Brees threw for 311 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptions and a 138.4 passer rating.

HIGHLY INSIGHTFUL QUOTE (similar to "its hard to win in this league when you're not playing":

“I don’t think they slowed us down at all. I don’t think a lot of defense was played tonight,” McCarthy said.

The Packers gained 491 yards; the Saints gained 495.

The two INTs I would put on the receivers. If they just fail to make the catch they are incomplete. Quarless is not physical enough to fight in a crowd. Adams is not used to making those catches across the field when Rodgers is scrambling. If we could at least slow down the run with our front four and force Brees into 3rd and long he won't go down the field EVERY time. That is how defenses like Seattle, Detroit, and Frisco give their offense a chance to stay in the game. Even Buffalo has been able to do this.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:01 pm

thats 3 games now where the other team hasnt had to punt the ball,that is hard to swallow,its time to get the fire capers signs out again.Maybe if the pack would have fired him 2 years ago we would be on our way to respectability on defense.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:53 pm

“I’m not going to miss any time,” Rodgers said when asked about the injury. The injury is significant enough that Rodgers limped into the end zone on a 14-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter.
Rodgers will have the bye week to rest and recover from the injury. It was the No. 1 topic of Rodgers’ and McCarthy’s postgame press conferences.
Despite the injury, Rodgers finished the game, a positive sign for his recovery efforts

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:54 pm

SuperPulb wrote:“I’m not going to miss any time,” Rodgers said when asked about the injury. The injury is significant enough that Rodgers limped into the end zone on a 14-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter.
Rodgers will have the bye week to rest and recover from the injury. It was the No. 1 topic of Rodgers’ and McCarthy’s postgame press conferences.
Despite the injury, Rodgers finished the game, a positive sign for his recovery efforts

Heck, Favre had his knee wishboned by LaVar Arrington going into a bye week in 2002. Two weeks later he threw the brace on and went out and beat the Fins.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down