Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEDEN AND HOYER

2 posters

Go down

WEEDEN AND HOYER Empty WEEDEN AND HOYER

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 pm

I could put up both QB's statistics but that wouldnt mean jack since everyone knows Hoyer has made Weeden look like a high school QB since Hoyer took over for him, I cant find the link just yet but someone had posted that the Browns O-Line sucks sine they lost their two guards to injuries and that is why Weeden has taked 16 sacks thus far, well in come Brian Hoyer with the same O-Line and he has taken only 6 sacks with the same O-Line, well Tomorrow Weeden faces one of the best Defensive fronts in the NFL, and it is very possible he will get one of his guards back, but if it dosent happen the outcomes wont ne any different because weeden was ready for the rocking chair the day he entered the draft and he is even slower now, look for Weeden to get his face planted so many times on Sinday that they come out with the plaster crue to pour into the Clevrland sode for future plastic surgeries, weeden has no clue what it takes not to take a sack and no clue what a TE is for, I will bet that Weeden gets droped at least 4 more times Sunday against the Lions front 7, Thanks Holmgren, you were great for this team, but no worries, you had fans that stoof behind you, Oh but now they are saying they never did like your picks, LOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WEEDEN AND HOYER Empty Re: WEEDEN AND HOYER

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:11 pm

When the rest of the Browns fans wanted cleveland to move up to pick  QB Robert Griffin III here is what you had to say about that.
Wycked" I do believe Robert Griffin III will be an outstanding NFL QB. I simply do not believe he will be an outstanding Cleveland Brown QB given the current state of the organization."
  So if that was , is, the case no QB could have or would have met your standards correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Weeden ignores Cameron in two games, where Hoyer did not. Weeden locks in on his WR's way to much...and what was that second pick all about, where he threw the game away? HE SUCKS PERIOD!!!

Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Dmounts wrote:When the rest of the Browns fans wanted cleveland to move up to pick  QB Robert Griffin III here is what you had to say about that.
Wycked" I do believe Robert Griffin III will be an outstanding NFL QB. I simply do not believe he will be an outstanding Cleveland Brown QB given the current state of the organization."
  So if that was , is, the case no QB could have or would have met your standards correct?
Damn Mounts, how much shit are you going to make up? you blew it when you stated that I would have gave a 2nd rd pick for Flynn, and he wasnt traded to Seattle, he was a free agent, now I see you are making shit up about RG3, whats next, I cant wait to see, Go smoke and drink a couple more, I am sure that is where your insperation comes from, like I said before, PROVE I posted that, Oh wait, once again you cant because it was never said, the only thing I said about RG# is that I would love to see him in a Browns uniform if they can get him, you are suffering from serious delusions, stop the drinking for a while bud because you are about to hit rock bottom!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Randell60 wrote:Weeden ignores Cameron in two games, where Hoyer did not. Weeden locks in on his WR's way to much...and what was that second pick all about, where he threw the game away? HE SUCKS PERIOD!!!

Well Weeden is going to be the #1 guy for the rest of the year, you wont see Campbel unless there is an injury, weeden has already decided who the ball is going to as soon as he hears what play Turner has called no mater what defensive scheme they show, today I cant put everything on Weeden, there were some piss poor blocking out there this afternoon PLUS the defense was timid as hell, they waited for the RB or WR's to come to them, there wasnt hardly any pressure put on the Lions QB today EXCEPT when Mingo finally entered the game, he wasnt even on the field in the 1st half, that kid MUST play, he agressivness alone fires up players not to mention that he disrupts everything in the backfield, put that kid in from the first play till the final seconds click off, and you are 100% right Randell, Weeden has no clue who Jordan Cameron is because he only knows to throw to ONE WR and that's Josh Gordon, I think Cameron got one pass thrown to him this afternoon and he has way too much talent to be wasted like that.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:40 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:When the rest of the Browns fans wanted cleveland to move up to pick  QB Robert Griffin III here is what you had to say about that.
Damn Mounts, how much shit are you going to make up? you blew it when you stated that I would have gave a 2nd rd pick for Flynn, and he wasnt traded to Seattle, he was a free agent, now I see you are making shit up about RG3, whats next, I cant wait to see, Go smoke and drink a couple more, I am sure that is where your insperation comes from, like I said before, PROVE I posted that, Oh wait, once again you cant because it was never said, the only thing I said about RG# is that I would love to see him in a Browns uniform if they can get him, you are suffering from serious delusions, stop the drinking for a while bud because you are about to hit rock bottom!!!

Go here last paragraph : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Dmounts wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Go here last paragraph : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Again you are full of shit because I never said that, but thanks for the:lol!: lol! lol! lol! lol! you truely are the court jocolor
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Randell60 wrote:Weeden ignores Cameron in two games, where Hoyer did not. Weeden locks in on his WR's way to much...and what was that second pick all about, where he threw the game away? HE SUCKS PERIOD!!!

When Weeden did hit Cameron it was clearly by mistake, or just a close your eyes and hope someone on your team comes up with it, pick one.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Wycked your the only post in that thread, how can you say that you didn't post it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down