Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOYER WAS HORRIBLE TODAY!!!

2 posters

Go down

HOYER WAS HORRIBLE TODAY!!! Empty HOYER WAS HORRIBLE TODAY!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Hoyer was horrible today, I understand they have injuries and had to plug in Greco at center but that had nothing to do with passes being knocked down (try pumping the ball once in awhile Brian) and passes being way off the target, as for the defense, they really need to be playing Sheard and Kirksy more, Sheard is best coming off the line where he played at Pittsburgh and the Rookie Kirksy even though he is a right inside LB should take over for Mingo, Mingo hasn't showed ZIP this season or last for that mater.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

HOYER WAS HORRIBLE TODAY!!! Empty Re: HOYER WAS HORRIBLE TODAY!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:00 pm

BTW, dropped passes didnt help either.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Hoyer was horrible today, I understand they have injuries and had to plug in Greco at center but that had nothing to do with passes being knocked down (try pumping the ball once in awhile Brian) and passes being way off the target, as for the defense, they really need to be playing Sheard and Kirksy more, Sheard is best coming off the line where he played at Pittsburgh and the Rookie Kirksy even though he is a right inside LB should take over for Mingo, Mingo hasn't showed ZIP this season or last for that mater.
 Um... what ya got here is typical Superbowl letdown.... you guys won YOUR Superbowl last week!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Dont het ahead of yourself, I seem to remember Pitt getting beat by a winless Tampa team a couple weeks back also, and sure KICKING Pitts ass 31-10 last week was great, but a superbowl win, You give Pitt's team way too much credit on that beat down the Browns gave them.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Dmounts wrote:You know Wycked does have a point there. Maybe squeeler fans should not throw rocks in glass houses. LOL
 See the thing is.... I don't get that high nor that low.... Yea, my team isn't as good this year as I would like. Hell, before it is over they may outright suck. Nut I wasn't on here touting them as world champions when they handed Carolina their asses.... and I wasn't making excuses when the Browns handled them. Some of yous acted like it was the second coming of Christ when you won last week... NAW... afraid not.... Your team is MUCH better this year... but not as good as you think. Personally, I think the Steelers are gonna get worse before they get better. They haven't drafted well recently, and age has diminished their leadership on the field.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down