Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROWNS TO MEET WITH TYLER THIGPEN FOR QB SPOT

2 posters

Go down

BROWNS TO MEET WITH TYLER THIGPEN FOR QB SPOT Empty BROWNS TO MEET WITH TYLER THIGPEN FOR QB SPOT

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     I am not very high on Tyler Thigpen at all but you never know, no one thought Brian Hoyer would be the guy after Weeden went down, everyone figured it would be Campbell to fill in for him, however Thigpen wont be filling in for Hoyer unless Weeden blows it completely and that isexactly what I excpect him to do, I really hope I am wrong about Weeden but he has never gave me a reason to think otherwise, he takes more sacks and thrown more Int's then anyone I have seen as the Browns QB since coming back into the leagu in 99, I still would love to see Josh Freeman come in but that wish list looks more like a shit list at this time and we are stuke with Weeden as our starting QB right now, who knows maybe smewthing will click withWeeden and he can be a leader, I really didnt see anything different in him yesterday when he came in for Hoyer, this Browns Defense is going to be on the field A LOT with Weeden at the helm and that is all I need to say except Please, NFL Gods Help us Browns fans, we are loyal and very long time sufferers, there hasnt been one QB that the Browns has picked sinvce 99 that has worked out, sure the O-Line has sucked and finally started looking decent this yer but Weeden has no clue how to handle a defense, he still cant read and understand the classic book of DR. Suess, The Cat in the hat, that is how bad he reads teams defenses!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BROWNS TO MEET WITH TYLER THIGPEN FOR QB SPOT Empty Re: BROWNS TO MEET WITH TYLER THIGPEN FOR QB SPOT

Post by Randell60 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:04 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     I am not very high on Tyler Thigpen at all but you never know, no one thought Brian Hoyer would be the guy after Weeden went down, everyone figured it would be Campbell to fill in for him, however Thigpen wont be filling in for Hoyer unless Weeden blows it completely and that isexactly what I excpect him to do, I really hope I am wrong about Weeden but he has never gave me a reason to think otherwise, he takes more sacks and thrown more Int's then anyone I have seen as the Browns QB since coming back into the leagu in 99, I still would love to see Josh Freeman come in but that wish list looks more like a shit list at this time and we are stuke with Weeden as our starting QB right now, who knows maybe smewthing will click withWeeden and he can be a leader, I really didnt see anything different in him yesterday when he came in for Hoyer, this Browns Defense is going to be on the field A LOT with Weeden at the helm and that is all I need to say except Please, NFL Gods Help us Browns fans, we are loyal and very long time sufferers, there hasnt been one QB that the Browns has picked sinvce 99 that has worked out, sure the O-Line has sucked and finally started looking decent this yer but Weeden has no clue how to handle a defense, he still cant read and understand the classic book of DR. Suess, The Cat in the hat, that is how bad he reads teams defenses!!!

Weeden needs to stop focusing on the WR's only. He ignores the TE's, especially Cameron who is the top TE in the league. Hoyer loved his TE, and you could tell he was a disciple of Brady by doing so. He also needs to dial back the 98mph fastballs and develop some touch.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down