Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler Lewan

2 posters

Go down

Tyler Lewan Empty Tyler Lewan

Post by RLON39 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm

If WR Evans and CB Gilbert are off the board, get a franchise left tackle. Make Beachum your super sub and give Adams a chance to beat out Gilbert, who hopefully won't be back after next year. People claim the Steelers shouldn't take another lineman high, but their line still needs to improve, especially at the most crucial position on the line, where you can't rely on a sub 6'3" overachiever to be the long term answer.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Tyler Lewan Empty Re: Tyler Lewan

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Lewan is a beast, I highly doubt he will be there at 15. Yesterday a guy from Our Lads had him going top 5 over Auburns Robinson.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:37 pm

RLON39 wrote:If WR Evans and CB Gilbert are off the board, get a franchise left tackle. Make Beachum your super sub and give Adams a chance to beat out Gilbert, who hopefully won't be back after next year. People claim the Steelers shouldn't take another lineman high, but their line still needs to improve, especially at the most crucial position on the line, where you can't rely on a sub 6'3" overachiever to be the long term answer.

From the articles I've been reading this offseason, the Steelers are convinced that Beachum will be the long-term answer on the right tackle spot.  Of course, I can't really actually give you those within the organization who believe this but only a generalization by the writters.  Everything I have been reading about the draft are that the Steelers will probably take a corner Dennard or Gilbert or a wide receiver, possibly Evans.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:35 pm

RLON39 wrote:If WR Evans and CB Gilbert are off the board, get a franchise left tackle. Make Beachum your super sub and give Adams a chance to beat out Gilbert, who hopefully won't be back after next year. People claim the Steelers shouldn't take another lineman high, but their line still needs to improve, especially at the most crucial position on the line, where you can't rely on a sub 6'3" overachiever to be the long term answer.

That dude is nasty-mean.  One of the videos I watched of him is that he does some cheap shot stuff when he thinks he can get away with it.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down