Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns As of 3/16

Go down

Browns As of 3/16 Empty Browns As of 3/16

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Free agency in full swing (all the good ones signed) The Browns are worse than they were two weeks ago! Now they are whining about the the RG3 deal saying personal relationships were involved. Why not prove it, lets hear what you offered the Rams! This pathetic excuse for a regime may need to go, sooner than later

Back to top Go down

Browns As of 3/16 Empty Re: Browns As of 3/16

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Well, it may be soon but not as quick as you would like it, I think they will be gone at the end of the 2012 season if they dont at least go 8-8
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:42 pm

No way they are gone. Lerner will stick with them you can take that to the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

I would but you cant count on banks these days, so I still think they will be gone if they dont improve to at least 8-8 in 2012.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm

That has been the M.O since they came back in 99, I dont see it changing unless Learner finally sells the team like Lying Larry Dolan should the Tribe.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Dmounts wrote:No way they are gone. Lerner will stick with them you can take that to the bank.

Certainly wont be fired due to inactivity in free agency. Fact is only one team has done well in free agency. Most teams who go into it heavy do not win. Why owuld anyone think we would if we signed some high end players?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 pm

I havent seen them do jack in the free agency, they players they did sign arent going to do much unless someone gets injured or it finally hits them that going after the guy who has the ball and putting them on the gound before they get 5+ yards is a good thing, other then that they make good bench warmers. affraid
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm not sure the guys the signed are good enough to make any NFL starting line up. WTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 am

Tjeco wrote:
Dmounts wrote:No way they are gone. Lerner will stick with them you can take that to the bank.

Certainly wont be fired due to inactivity in free agency. Fact is only one team has done well in free agency. Most teams who go into it heavy do not win. Why owuld anyone think we would if we signed some high end players?

I don't know what teams you're talking about, but there have been some successful FA signings. Usually it's the first day, high priced types that fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down