Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMIII takes a pinch...

+5
KBen
CatalinaMinx
JnC4GB
MB20
~Sheila~
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CMIII takes a pinch... Empty CMIII takes a pinch...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Green Bay Packers’ Clay Matthews fined $15K for hit on San Francisco 49ers’ Colin Kaepernick

At his rate of pay--that's like the bill on date night at Olive Garden for PB#1. (that of course he goes Dutch on)   Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

CMIII takes a pinch... Empty Re: CMIII takes a pinch...

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:59 pm

_HD_ wrote:Green Bay Packers’ Clay Matthews fined $15K for hit on San Francisco 49ers’ Colin Kaepernick

At his rate of pay--that's like the bill on date night at Olive Garden for PB#1. (that of course he goes Dutch on)   Laughing 

Blech, Olive Garden.  That's frozen Italian food. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:46 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Green Bay Packers’ Clay Matthews fined $15K for hit on San Francisco 49ers’ Colin Kaepernick

No fuckin' way!  They prefer to think of it as *extra chilled* ingredients straight from the grower to you!  WTF?  Didn't you know that--at Olive Garden--you're family...? 

OK, then...for you only--Ruby Tuesday--but the cage fighter is gonna want you to put out... Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

That is the only correct answer.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:47 am

MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
All you can eat breadsticks BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:58 am

JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Oh oh...   It looks to me like we can rule out both Shiela and MB from the Cagefighter cock sweepstakes leaving only JnC thrusting the breadstick around the quarter pole and heading home to collect his prize!  He'll take the Tuscan Chicken and a glass of white zin, baddass boy...  I love you

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 am

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Oh oh...   It looks to me like we can rule out both Shiela and MB from the Cagefighter cock sweepstakes leaving only JnC thrusting the breadstick around the quarter pole and heading home to collect his prize!  He'll take the Tuscan Chicken and a glass of white zin, baddass boy...  I love you

Razz

Oh I am definitely out, unless of course we can do some upgrading.  Make it Peter Luger's Steakhouse in Brooklyn or Nobu in NYC and I am there!!  Mmm, my mouth waters at the thought of both these places.  I'll take a fix at either one!  lol queen 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:51 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Well to be honest, "Shiela" prefers her men to be 45 year old greasy haired perverts with beer guts who still sponge of their mother. As for Olive Garden, I prefer Macaroni Grill. Chain, yes, but entirely delish. I'm just sayin'. Very Happy 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:59 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

No fuckin' way!  They prefer to think of it as *extra chilled* ingredients straight from the grower to you!  WTF?  Didn't you know that--at Olive Garden--you're family...? 

OK, then...for you only--Ruby Tuesday--but the cage fighter is gonna want you to put out... Wink 
Maybe if he was desperate...and I doubt that he is.  Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Well to be honest, "Shiela" prefers her men to be 45 year old greasy haired perverts with beer guts who still sponge of their mother. As for Olive Garden, I prefer Macaroni Grill. Chain, yes, but entirely delish. I'm just sayin'. Very Happy 
Sheila's preference in menfolk aside, the only reason you get a pass on your "taste" in Italian food is that you're from Texas. Head to the northeast, eat at some real Italian restaurants, and you'll never again be plagued by the desire to set foot in a chain "Italian restaurant" for the rest of your days.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:45 pm

MB20 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Sheila's preference in menfolk aside, the only reason you get a pass on your "taste" in Italian food is that you're from Texas. Head to the northeast, eat at some real Italian restaurants, and you'll never again be plagued by the desire to set foot in a chain "Italian restaurant" for the rest of your days.
Actually I'm *from* Southern California but I'll give you a pass because you obviously didn't know that. I've been to plenty of Italian restaurants all over the country...both chain and authentic. Both have pros and cons. Personal taste and all that. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Macaroni Grill?  Oh dear...  I'm so sorry--that is not the correct answer.  Now, in fairness, I've never eaten at either Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill--and there's a reason for that.  You see, Cat...good Italian food is made with love by the fat man in the back named Giuseppe who talks with his hands.  Chain restaurants are run by corporations.  Corporations don't make love.  They make money.  You might get a quick bean flick--but I've yet to see any love being wheeled in the back door off a Sysco truck...  Laughing  

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
So.....you're saying I got a chance, eh ?
Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Wink
KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:25 pm

_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Macaroni Grill?  Oh dear...  I'm so sorry--that is not the correct answer.  Now, in fairness, I've never eaten at either Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill--and there's a reason for that.  You see, Cat...good Italian food is made with love by the fat man in the back named Giuseppe who talks with his hands.  Chain restaurants are run by corporations.  Corporations don't make love.  They make money.  You might get a quick bean flick--but I've yet to see any love being wheeled in the back door off a Sysco truck...  Laughing  

Its all good HD, I appreciate your concern over my dining experiences. That's just so sweet of you.   Very HappyYou must have missed my post where I explained that I've dined many times at chain and authentic. Thanks though! You're a doll!    ::cheek pinch::   
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:26 pm

KBen wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Wink
Never say never.  Laughing 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Its all good HD, I appreciate your concern over my dining experiences. That's just so sweet of you.   Very HappyYou must have missed my post where I explained that I've dined many times at chain and authentic. Thanks though! You're a doll!    ::cheek pinch::   
Wink  Always lookin' out for you, baby...

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:34 pm

_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz

LMAO! Now you're talkin'! Figgers you'd give me an expired coupon.    Razz tongue 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:45 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz

LMAO! Now you're talkin'! Figgers you'd give me an expired coupon.    Razz tongue 
No, no no...  They're savin' it for ya.  It's still back there somewhere in the cooler...

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:01 pm

_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz

No, no no...  They're savin' it for ya.  It's still back there somewhere in the cooler...
Cool! I'll be making my reservations stat!  
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 pm

MB20 wrote:

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

LOL 
Absolutely, so many do not know what real Italian food is.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:14 pm

_HD_ wrote:

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz

You got that right!  Perfect description of the restaurants in Little Italy and the Northeast and they must all have a picture of their Italian Mom's and Grandma's on the wall!
Very Happy
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 pm

KBen wrote:

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Wink

You do know I'm a NY Ranger fan, don't you?  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:14 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
KBen wrote:

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Wink

Your taste is clearly in your mouth.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:34 pm

MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
KBen wrote:

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Wink

I suppose that's better than it being in my ass.  lol. Embarassed 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:52 pm

MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
KBen wrote:

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
MB20 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Razz
Bow-chicka-bow-bow

Wink

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next