Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cincy takes my corner...

Go down

Cincy takes my corner... Empty Cincy takes my corner...

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu May 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Now we're going to see just how good this Denard is going to be with Ben throwing at his side.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Cincy takes my corner... Empty Re: Cincy takes my corner...

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:27 pm

LEVEON BELL'S EX-TEAMMATE AT MICH. STATE ... YOU KNOW BELL WAS PULLING FOR THEM TO DRAFT THIS KID , I THOUGHT THE STEELERS WOULD PICK HIM IF THEY WENT CB

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 pm

TASKFORCE wrote:LEVEON BELL'S EX-TEAMMATE AT MICH. STATE ... YOU KNOW BELL WAS PULLING FOR THEM TO DRAFT THIS KID , I THOUGHT THE STEELERS WOULD PICK HIM IF THEY WENT CB

The logical answer to this is that apparently there are some good corners that will be available in the mid rounds.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:36 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
TASKFORCE wrote:LEVEON BELL'S EX-TEAMMATE AT MICH. STATE ... YOU KNOW BELL WAS PULLING FOR THEM TO DRAFT THIS KID , I THOUGHT THE STEELERS WOULD PICK HIM IF THEY WENT CB

The logical answer to this is that apparently there are some good corners that will be available in the mid rounds.

THERE'S STILL A LOT OF TALENTED CB'S OUT THERE ..  STILL PLENTY OF GUYS WHO CAN COVER AND PLAY SOLID BALL .. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET LUCKY AND PICK THE RIGHT ONE  ....

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri May 09, 2014 12:27 am

TASKFORCE wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

THERE'S STILL A LOT OF TALENTED CB'S OUT THERE ..  STILL PLENTY OF GUYS WHO CAN COVER AND PLAY SOLID BALL .. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET LUCKY AND PICK THE RIGHT ONE  ....

Agreed!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:33 am

Steely gump doesn't think any good corners would be available at 26 of the first round. Hummmm, are you saying he's full of it?  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:03 am

Dmounts wrote:Steely gump doesn't think any good corners would be available at 26 of the first round. Hummmm, are you saying he's full of it?  scratch
I never said that, liar. But hey, when all else fails, go ahead and make things up. Loser. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:14 am

Come Gump get a grip. You said  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Mon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

LOL! There will be no lockdown corner available when the 26th pick rolls around. Thanks for the laugh though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:16 am

Dmounts wrote:Come Gump get a grip. You said  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Mon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

LOL! There will be no lockdown corner available when the 26th pick rolls around. Thanks for the laugh though...
Exactly, dumb dumb.. There's a big difference between lockdown corners and good corners. My God you're dumb! Work on your reading comprehension!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:25 am

There you go again :LOL! There will be no lockdown corner available when the 26th pick rolls.

Where did you say there is no lock down corners??? You said NONE would be available @ 26. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 am

Dmounts wrote:There you go again :LOL! There will be no lockdown corner available when the 26th pick rolls.

Where did you say there is no lock down corners??? You said NONE would be available @ 26. 
And there is no lock down corners available at @ 26.. The Browns got a mediocre corner at the 8th pick. There's some still some good corners available tomorrow. Duh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down