Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's welcome Thor

+6
Admin
~Sheila~
LRJets
CatalinaMinx
milani
duck
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's welcome Thor - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's welcome Thor

Post by duck Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 am

TuckAndRoll wrote:Wow, what in the world is going on here? When I was here a couple of weeks ago (On the Packer board), it seemed to me that this was a healthy chat community that focused mainly on the nuts and bolts of Packer football.

Now I'm getting a whole different perspective of what this whole place is about. You all seem quite dysfunctional now IMO. Insults are flying left and right - crazy accusations - personal privacy paranoia running ramped - debating the merits of welcoming back previously disgraced and disbarred member and reasoning in favor of their return so that the individual can be further insulted and humiliated?

What happened to Packer football? What you all got going on here is nuts! There may not be many posters over on the Chiefs board (In fact, I think that I might be the only one. LOL) but it has remained a "Football Oriented" board up this point.

I think I'm going back there now - take a shower and try to figure out why I ever decided to come to these chats sites in the first place.

It's a nice little electronic sandbox and we enjoy flicking cyber-boogers at each other.  Pass the milk and graham crackers, please.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 pm

duck wrote:
TuckAndRoll wrote:Wow, what in the world is going on here? When I was here a couple of weeks ago (On the Packer board), it seemed to me that this was a healthy chat community that focused mainly on the nuts and bolts of Packer football.

Now I'm getting a whole different perspective of what this whole place is about. You all seem quite dysfunctional now IMO. Insults are flying left and right - crazy accusations - personal privacy paranoia running ramped - debating the merits of welcoming back previously disgraced and disbarred member and reasoning in favor of their return so that the individual can be further insulted and humiliated?

What happened to Packer football? What you all got going on here is nuts! There may not be many posters over on the Chiefs board (In fact, I think that I might be the only one. LOL) but it has remained a "Football Oriented" board up this point.

I think I'm going back there now - take a shower and try to figure out why I ever decided to come to these chats sites in the first place.

It's a nice little electronic sandbox and we enjoy flicking cyber-boogers at each other.  Pass the milk and graham crackers, please.

LOLOL
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckAndRoll Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 pm

duck wrote:

Well that's certainly a much lighter summation of the activities that have played out on this board.  The impression I was given while reading about the personal horrors you and some others here have experienced was quite diffent.

So which is it - No biggie...just some cyber buggers that had been flicked at one another while playing in our sandbox or - is it mad stalker, horror movie material? Or - is it possible, that being a self described - "Cyber Bully" someone came along and punched the cyber bully bully in the nose, knocking him down and now the bully is crying - foul?

Whatever the answer is, it seems way off the topic of football and that was my observation and point when I decided to comment on the current topics here. And from the looks of things, I would have been better off minding my own business for sure.

Good luck with settling things in your sandbox and good luck to your Packers as well.
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 pm

TuckAndRoll wrote:
duck wrote:

Well that's certainly a much lighter summation of the activities that have played out on this board.  The impression I was given while reading about the personal horrors you and some others here have experienced was quite diffent.

So which is it - No biggie...just some cyber buggers that had been flicked at one another while playing in our sandbox or - is it mad stalker, horror movie material? Or - is it possible, that being a self described - "Cyber Bully" someone came along and punched the cyber bully bully in the nose, knocking him down and now the bully is crying - foul?

Whatever the answer is, it seems way off the topic of football and that was my observation and point when I decided to comment on the current topics here. And from the looks of things, I would have been better off minding my own business for sure.

Good luck with settling things in your sandbox and good luck to your Packers as well.

You need to lighten up a little, Tuckster.  I realize you're not a regular poster on the Packer board and therefore are not familiar with the history and cast of characters we have here, but the conversation topics range wildly from pure football talk to a variety of sideshows.  Freak shows, some might argue.

Anyway, if you're looking strictly for football discussion, this forum might not suit your needs.  However if you're in the mood for peppery dialog with a healthy dose of humor you might enjoy this place.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckAndRoll Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 pm

You need to lighten up a little, Tuckster. I realize you're not a regular poster on the Packer board and therefore are not familiar with the history and cast of characters we have here, but the conversation topics range wildly from pure football talk to a variety of sideshows. Freak shows, some might argue.

Anyway, if you're looking strictly for football discussion, this forum might not suit your needs. However if you're in the mood for peppery dialog with a healthy dose of humor you might enjoy this place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b style="font-size: 1.2em;"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

Whatever you say Mr. Cyber Bully, I'm not looking to get on your bad side.  

Maybe I misinterpreted what was being said earlier in this thread - but it sure sounds like you're singin' a different tune about the goings-on now.

It is true, I do not know the overall history of this board or its characters. My comments were strictly based upon the collection of recent threads that you all created since the last time I had visited - which was maybe a couple of weeks ago.

So indeed, I am in no position to judge what this Packer board was like even 2 months ago - let alone its entire history. However, after reading some of these recent threads and this one in particular, enough was said to give me a small taste of what the Packer board atmosphere might have been like prior to my arrival. And as I had opined - this board seemed to run the gamut from the paranoid to the proud, sadistic mockers.

No matter how you cut it, you all truly sound like one big dysfunctional chat family! And if that's the way you all like it, so be it - I don't have any skin in this game.

I see now that I may have made an ill advised observation - this is your family - with your rules on what's acceptable and what's not. Fine by me, I'll move along.

I'm just happy to hear that everything is cooool now and you all are having a good time with the way things are.
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 pm

[b style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "]Whatever you say Mr. Cyber Bully, I'm not looking to get on your bad side.  [/b]

[b style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "]Maybe I misinterpreted what was being said earlier in this thread - but it sure sounds like you're singin' a different tune about the goings-on now.[/b]

You've sure latched on to that term cyber bully.  I guess you didn't pick up on the humor when I used it the first time. No biggie.

And if you don't particularly like the tune I was singing then... or now... check back later.  It can change daily.  Think of me as a "psycho buffet."

One final thought because I really don't want to scare you away.  You strike me as an articulate and knowledgable football fan whose opinions would be welcome when the board actually erupts into football conversation.  Check it out then.  I think you might find the football talk here is pretty darn good.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:00 pm

TuckAndRoll wrote:You need to lighten up a little, Tuckster. I realize you're not a regular poster on the Packer board and therefore are not familiar with the history and cast of characters we have here, but the conversation topics range wildly from pure football talk to a variety of sideshows. Freak shows, some might argue.

Anyway, if you're looking strictly for football discussion, this forum might not suit your needs. However if you're in the mood for peppery dialog with a healthy dose of humor you might enjoy this place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b style="font-size: 1.2em"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

Whatever you say Mr. Cyber Bully, I'm not looking to get on your bad side.  

Maybe I misinterpreted what was being said earlier in this thread - but it sure sounds like you're singin' a different tune about the goings-on now.

It is true, I do not know the overall history of this board or its characters. My comments were strictly based upon the collection of recent threads that you all created since the last time I had visited - which was maybe a couple of weeks ago.

So indeed, I am in no position to judge what this Packer board was like even 2 months ago - let alone its entire history. However, after reading some of these recent threads and this one in particular, enough was said to give me a small taste of what the Packer board atmosphere might have been like prior to my arrival. And as I had opined - this board seemed to run the gamut from the paranoid to the proud, sadistic mockers.

No matter how you cut it, you all truly sound like one big dysfunctional chat family! And if that's the way you all like it, so be it - I don't have any skin in this game.

I see now that I may have made an ill advised observation - this is your family - with your rules on what's acceptable and what's not. Fine by me, I'll move along.

I'm just happy to hear that everything is cooool now and you all are having a good time with the way things are.

You doth protest too much, Tuck...  If this board is so assaultive to your sensitivities, then move on...  Many others have.  It certainly is not a board for those thin-skinned who are unaccustomed to being held accountable for their behavior and who lack responsibility for whom they project themselves to be.  Good or bad...respect or derision--you get exactly what you deserve here and that's what makes it such a compelling board to many over the years.  The only rules are very simple--there are none.  You want to garner respect?  Be respectful--just as you did upon your arrival.  You were responded to accordingly.  You want to be like Thor and come here and try to see how you stack up in the big league's because somewhere along the way someone led you believe that you were the all-powerful superhero smackmaster?  That's fine.  There are some of us here who are happy to accommodate.  White, green, blue, even purple--everyone is welcome and any topic is in play.  Thor made a mistake.  We all make mistakes.  Maybe he has learned that being a whiny little gutless bitch when he can't compete--doesn't work everywhere...and if he hasn't--then his education will continue.  Personally--I look at it as a public service to mankind.  Is that fucked up?  Good.  It is what it is.  I'm secure in both my character as well as my mental health.  I don't pretend to live in what society has deemed is the Utopia...I live in MY Utopia...   Cool 

Finally--you like to use labels...  It's my observation that some of the most dysfunctional people are those with asses scrunched up so tight trying to make sure everyone sees them as perfectly functional--that they forsake nature...  You don't need multiple Ph.D.'s to understand that all people--however fully functional--do/say things from time to time under certain circumstances that society generally deems dysfunctional.  It's normal.  Like I said--some of the most dysfunctional people are those who lack that flexibility of understanding.  Others apparently like to watch bunnies get suffocated by boa's.  Regardless--everyone is welcome here, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes HD, everyone is welcome here, that's written in the rules and regulations of the board!   Razz 

I do have to laugh tho, some of the worst "cat fights" I've seen on these message boards are from the men!  cat 
Surprised
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm

~Sheila~ wrote: Yes HD, everyone is welcome here, that's written in the rules and regulations of the board!   Razz 

I do have to laugh tho, some of the worst "cat fights" I've seen on these message boards are from the men!  cat 
Surprised

Wink  That's why we keep a solid inventory of bitch slaps handy at all times...

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:10 pm

That's why we keep a solid inventory of bitch slaps handy at all times...

My kind of place.   Laughing 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm

~Sheila~ wrote: Yes HD, everyone is welcome here, that's written in the rules and regulations of the board!   Razz 

Surprised

Theth who?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Dare we dream that the long winded cock smoking Captain Gloryhole may return ?
That fucker was easy pickings....like shooting fish in a barrel, but still fun in a very sadistic way to watch a 2 digit IQ try to keep up.... Razz
KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:That's why we keep a solid inventory of bitch slaps handy at all times...

Very naughty...  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm

TuckAndRoll wrote:
duck wrote:

Err my GERD!!  Who is this Otto guy?  Doesn't he know there are RULES for daring to post on our SPECIAL board?!?!?!  The NERVE!!!  First off, the innerweb has protercols that you have to follow.  Duck is the funniest, most successful, handsomest, a COOLAMUNDOEST guy in cyber space!  LEARN it, KNOW it, LIVE it!  HE makes the rules here, and if you DARE to offend him, well, you'd better just pack up and LEAVE!!!  HE will ROAST you with his AWESOMEAMUNDO wit, or else threaten to sick on you the lawyers he has on constant retainer!! See, being a Packer fan, like duck and I are, brings with it SPECIAL benefits.  For instance, when I prance around the local Safeway, the peons there applaud and ask for autographs, all because I am wearing all of my precious Packer gear.  They think I am Aron Rogers!!  It's SO FREAKING AWESOMEMUNDO!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!  High five, fellow Packer fans!!  We're SO much better than everyone else, all because we root for the Green and Yellow!!  YEAH!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm

duck wrote:

Surprised

Theth who?

Hmm, if the helmet fits and all that!  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:19 pm

PackFanKnowItAll wrote:

Err my GERD!!  Who is this Otto guy?  Doesn't he know there are RULES for daring to post on our SPECIAL board?!?!?!  The NERVE!!!  First off, the innerweb has protercols that you have to follow.  Duck is the funniest, most successful, handsomest, a COOLAMUNDOEST guy in cyber space!  LEARN it, KNOW it, LIVE it!  HE makes the rules here, and if you DARE to offend him, well, you'd better just pack up and LEAVE!!!  HE will ROAST you with his AWESOMEAMUNDO wit, or else threaten to sick on you the lawyers he has on constant retainer!! See, being a Packer fan, like duck and I are, brings with it SPECIAL benefits.  For instance, when I prance around the local Safeway, the peons there applaud and ask for autographs, all because I am wearing all of my precious Packer gear.  They think I am Aron Rogers!!  It's SO FREAKING AWESOMEMUNDO!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!  High five, fellow Packer fans!!  We're SO much better than everyone else, all because we root for the Green and Yellow!!  YEAH!!!!

Was never really a fan of green and yellow.  Surprised Razz 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:32 pm

_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:That's why we keep a solid inventory of bitch slaps handy at all times...

Very naughty...  Cool

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down