Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets take a look at Diehards history...

3 posters

Go down

lets take a look at Diehards history... Empty lets take a look at Diehards history...

Post by Toddseahawks Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:16 am

Well...i dont have a report ...persay...yet.I got task making me one right now.
ROTFLMAO
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

lets take a look at Diehards history... Empty Re: lets take a look at Diehards history...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Toddseahawks wrote:Well...i dont have a report ...persay...yet.I got task making me one right now.
ROTFLMAO

If you are going to resort to personal attacks, you should be banned from this board. And I really don't care that you started this board. You gave it over to Fog and if he's going to be fair about it, he's going to treat everyone the same.

Back to top Go down

lets take a look at Diehards history... Empty Re: lets take a look at Diehards history...

Post by Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:Well...i dont have a report ...persay...yet.I got task making me one right now.
ROTFLMAO

If you are going to resort to personal attacks, you should be banned from this board. And I really don't care that you started this board. You gave it over to Fog and if he's going to be fair about it, he's going to treat everyone the same.
Die... every-time you get into a disagreement, you start up with the ban talk. You don't get to decide who gets banned, I do. I follow the rules I posted. Today, already, I have dealt with 3 other people, who... seem to think that everyone should be really nice all the time. Well I got news for people... if you cannot take some heat... get the fuck out of the kitchen. I'm tired of the petty complaining, the personal agendas, ect. You got an entire section of this board basically handed to you because of your desire to post YOUR brand of politics. I've kissed your ass as much as anyone here. You aren't the only one here that is toying and joking ,so.... it either goes both ways or it don't go at all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 pm

ROTFLMAO

Dont make bs statements about me...about sp cherry amming.I wil stop now..
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Admin wrote:
ROTFLMAO

Die... every-time you get into a disagreement, you start up with the ban talk. You don't get to decide who gets banned, I do. I follow the rules I posted. Today, already, I have dealt with 3 other people, who... seem to think that everyone should be really nice all the time. Well I got news for people... if you cannot take some heat... get the fuck out of the kitchen. I'm tired of the petty complaining, the personal agendas, ect. You got an entire section of this board basically handed to you because of your desire to post YOUR brand of politics. I've kissed your ass as much as anyone here. You aren't the only one here that is toying and joking ,so.... it either goes both ways or it don't go at all.

Look at who threaten to be banned to whom first. Yet, crickets. Not that I'm surprised at all. I realize that you feel like you've got to treat him different. It was he that attacked me with personal attacks, not I. Nothing is said to Todd, just I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:
ROTFLMAO

Look at who threaten to be banned to whom first. Yet, crickets. Not that I'm surprised at all. I realize that you feel like you've got to treat him different. It was he that attacked me with personal attacks, not I. Nothing is said to Todd, just I.
You have no idea if I talked to him. I have no means other than here to talk to you. I do with Todd. I do not have to explain myself to you or anyone else on here. You don't like the way the board is run you can use several options. I know you are intelligent enough to see where I'm coming from. Whether you like it or not. I'm not gonna babysit ANY of you guys! As it sits right now... I have the keys to the car. I can shut it off any time I choose. Maybe just once I'd like to get on here and NOT have to deal with these kinds of childish behaviors? Did you or anyone else ever think about that? I doubt it. This board is full of self obsessed babies, begging for attention. I don't know... but I'm thinking major overhaul after the Superbowl. Those who want a place to talk football and have fun can stay, those who want to "teach" others can find a school board. Die.. You go over to mummy's board and feed they're madness, then come back here and act like that's ok... I don't see it that way. Those assholes have said terrible tings about me, my wife, my family , as well as Todd. You too for that matter. I do not know why you feel the urge to stir the pot so to speak. I abhor them. I do not want to associate with anyone who wants to associate with them. This is NOT Freaking burger king and you cannot have it your way. Sorry, Maybe I'm being irrational, but, you're not seeing what I see.... perspective is key here. This is the last I'm gonna say on the subject of requesting others to be banned. If it comes back up... there will be a banning, however- I doubt the requestor will like who gets banned.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:19 pm

WTF.... I can't even get a good arguement out of you tired ass squeeler fans with all this in house bickering. I guess I'll have to go down to the detroit forum and stir them up awhile. Gezzzzzz Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:59 am

I think someone's head has gotten way too big for this board...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 am

RLON39 wrote:I think someone's head has gotten way too big for this board...
Like I care what YOU think! You're one of the ones who think you HAVE some right here... you don't. You're a member no different than any other. Take your high horse and shove it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:I think someone's head has gotten way too big for this board...
Like I care what YOU think! You're one of the ones who think you HAVE some right here... you don't. You're a member no different than any other. Take your high horse and shove it.
^^^^^^^^^^

OMG, I'm just so insulted...lol. I don't think I'm different from any member, including you. Woooosh...it's gone over your head, let's just leave it at that. You seem very invested and adept in terms of pointing out my flaws, perhaps you're not as good at looking at your self. We all have our flaws...I tend to admit mine or apologize for my behavior in the heat of game day. On game day, you personally attacked me, a very frustrated Steeler fanatic, then banned me for sticking up for myself. That, my friend, is a fact. I can live with it and move on, but it doesn't mean I'm not going to point out hypocrisy when it's so fREAKing obvious. But, hey, like I said, I'm far from perfect too, and it's been a long, frustrating season.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down