Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titus Young stand up comic?

2 posters

Go down

Titus Young stand up comic? Empty Titus Young stand up comic?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was watching the game this morning on the NFL channel. Titus Young had a nice game. In one shot they showed him talking on the sidelines and he sure looked a lot like comedian Chris Rock....lol..... about the same size too...lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope he has a great season. Over all I thought the Lions looked pretty good with the exception of the kick coverage team which was horrendous. With Cutler and Rodgers in the division we can't afford to be giving up a short field. I didn't think the DB's and S position looked to bad considering the lack of attention the positions were given in the off season. I didn't see any really badly blown coverage. The OL looked solid both in run blocking and in pass protection. I'm still concerned with the RB position. Kevin Smith looked good running and catching the ball but can he take the punishment for more than 6 games??? I don't like Moore at all at QB. I wish we had Stanton back.

Back to top Go down

Titus Young stand up comic? Empty Re: Titus Young stand up comic?

Post by Dawildboar Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Chris Rock has better hair.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am

I don't like Moore at all at QB. I wish we had Stanton back. ~~~~~~~~~~ Nor do I. I watched a good bit of the second half of the R'Skins and Da B'ars today, and watched the Ol' Sparty QB, Cousins. He brought the Skins back from 26 points down to a 1 point lead 31-30 with about a minute to play. Gould kicked a 57 yd Figgle to win for Da B'ars 33-31, however cousins looked like Stafford out there throwing laser darts. I wish the Lions had him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 am

I don't like Moore at all at QB. I wish we had Stanton back. ~~~~~~~~~~ Nor do I. I watched a good bit of the second half of the R'Skins and Da B'ars today, and watched the Ol' Sparty QB, Cousins. He brought the Skins back from 26 points down to a 1 point lead 31-30 with about a minute to play. Gould kicked a 57 yd Figgle to win for Da B'ars 33-31, however cousins looked like Stafford out there throwing laser darts. I wish the Lions had him.

If the Lions have to go to their 3rd QB, they are like every other NFL team...screwed! I love that Hill is with the Lions. He could start for a few teams and he will keep the team competitive if he needs to play a few games. As far as Moore goes, I'm all for putting him on the practice squad.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 am

special teams were not all that special but the leos can pass the ball at will. williams look like he is going to make an impact early on in the season and i can't say that i am thrilled about that. he's a big guy who doesn't hit the hole.

leshoure may be the answer but we still haven't seen him so who knows?

it also looks like the DL still has bad head issues. i hope that schwartz gets this unit in sync or else it's going to be just like last season.

and in the secondary, the S look worse than the CBs. greem and bentley both seem to be holding their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 pm

bongoman wrote:special teams were not all that special but the leos can pass the ball at will. williams look like he is going to make an impact early on in the season and i can't say that i am thrilled about that. he's a big guy who doesn't hit the hole.

leshoure may be the answer but we still haven't seen him so who knows?

it also looks like the DL still has bad head issues. i hope that schwartz gets this unit in sync or else it's going to be just like last season.

and in the secondary, the S look worse than the CBs. greem and bentley both seem to be holding their own.

Agree with most of what you say except that I saw quite the opposite against Baltimore regarding the defensive backfield. Wendling and Coleman surprised me by their solid play and Bentley showed some rookie mistakes and Green was going against some pretty weak competition. I thought Houston, Lacey, Smith and Bentley were far too lax on coverage and that Flacco could pass at will.

I'm certainly not liking the S position or depth but and do beleive the CB position is in better shape long term. I

did note that Wendling made the only really nice coverage play from any of the DBs that I recall. Houston will be fine but Lacey stinks out loud and Bentley has a lot to learn. Smith is a bum and Green needs to do something against someone other than guys who will be flipping burgers in a couple of weeks.

At safety, Delmas needs to get back healthy. Wendling is a better cover guy than Coleman who looks lost and both are probably backups at best. Spievey may find himself looking for a job as he is looking horrible even with an offseason at safety. Silva and Jones just fill a uniform at this point.

Neither position is good but safety looked better to me against Baltimore.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down