Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stand up for your beliefs!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stand up for your beliefs! Empty Stand up for your beliefs!

Post by duck Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Stand up for your beliefs! Empty Re: Stand up for your beliefs!

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

It's always good to stand up for oneself.  In this case though, since it involved all the kids from a school team, the coach should have moved the venue, imo. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:It's always good to stand up for oneself.  In this case though, since it involved all the kids from a school team, the coach should have moved the venue, imo. 

You don't think this would look good on a resume?

2013:  Fired for hosting a middle school sports team party at Hooters

Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 pm

duck wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:It's always good to stand up for oneself.  In this case though, since it involved all the kids from a school team, the coach should have moved the venue, imo. 
You don't think this would look good on a resume?

2013:  Fired for hosting a middle school sports team party at Hooters

Very Happy
LOL   Nope!!  

Although I'm sure there's some that would say it would! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:56 pm

duck wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
God almighty--Hooters and the little pin-dick school administrators have to start circling the wagons and cut the cancer out...  Sad--how nutless and hypocritical this society has become...

Now what will happen is the teacher will file suit against the school for wrongful termination...the union will step in to fight the cause and the school district (taxpayers) will end up dropping millions of dollars between legal fees and an award into this guy's favorite charity (his bank account) over what?  Up in arms over some teen-age boys eating some wings where the staff shows a little cleavage?  Good God--has anyone ever been to the beach?  Some people need to get laid out there desperately...

Fuck--I remember early in my career closing deals over champaign lunch at Solid Gold in DT MPLS trying to get the dude to see where to sign with an ass grinding into his crotch, a prime-rib sandwich in his hand and tits in his face...  Laughing 

Last edited by _HD_ on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:11 pm

I'm sure he did it intentionally.  He just forced their hand on a slam-dunk wrongful termination award...  There's nothing legally improper whatsoever with hosting something like that at a Hooters.  It's a properly licensed restaurant chain that statutes don't prohibit entry of patronage based on age...  Unless his employment contract specifically cited that Hooters or any restaurant that serves alcohol was prohibited from being patronized for school activities--this dude will undoubtedly be all set up for awhile on our dime once everything is all settled...  Public-sector morons.

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Speaking as a former middle-school boy who conducted serious research into this matter, I can vouch that middle school boys have zero problems with hooters...except for their frustrating unavailability.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:28 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Speaking as a former middle-school boy who conducted serious research into this matter, I can vouch that middle school boys have zero problems with hooters...except for their frustrating unavailability.
Laughing

How much fun to come back as a teenage middle-school girl for a week or two and see the other side of the coin.  There couldn't be enough high-school football games to attend...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:31 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Speaking as a former middle-school boy who conducted serious research into this matter, I can vouch that middle school boys have zero problems with hooters...except for their frustrating unavailability.

LOL.  All I can say is, thank God for Playboy magazine when I was a kid.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:35 pm

duck wrote:

Boys will be boys! 
tongue
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Hah, I just read on my FB newsfeed that the ex coach is going ahead with the party and the kicker, Hooters is picking up the tab!!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:10 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:Hah, I just read on my FB newsfeed that the ex coach is going ahead with the party and the kicker, Hooters is picking up the tab!!
Fabulous free publicity for Hooters...  You have PR people scouring the mass media just searching for shit like this to pick up the tab on...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:Hah, I just read on my FB newsfeed that the ex coach is going ahead with the party and the kicker, Hooters is picking up the tab!!
Fabulous free publicity for Hooters...  You have PR people scouring the mass media just searching for shit like this to pick up the tab on...  Wink
Exactamundo.  Not that a franchise named Hooters is ever going to be starved for that all-important name recognition.  Smile 

On an absurd flip side, can you imagine a restaurant chain named "Peckers" or "Balls"??  LOL.  Would you ladies patronize a place like that??
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Exactamundo.  Not that a franchise named Hooters is ever going to be starved for that all-important name recognition.  Smile 

On an absurd flip side, can you imagine a restaurant chain named "Peckers" or "Balls"??  LOL.  Would you ladies patronize a place like that??
Fuck yeah!  Kiddin' me?  They'd be runnin' 'em outta irish cream cum shots...  Laughing 

There are a couple of bars in rural WI I know of called *Big Dick's* and another called *Whiskey Dick's* and who could forget the *Gay Bar* in Gay, MI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Breasts are ridiculously sensationalized/sexualized in this absurdly puritanistic american culture...as it is ridiculous how nudity overall makes so many so uncomfortable.  Christ--South America, Europe, the Scandinavian countries, Caribbean--women go bare-breasted routinely--except for places that are dominated by--guess what--American travelers.  Paradise Island?  Who the fuck would anyone choose to go there?  Too many other better choices.  You've got all these closet freaks out there so sexually-repressed--that the show of any skin makes them feel so inadequate inside that they simply can't tolerate it. 

The last time I was in Negril, for example--which has a heavy international tourist base and thus the 7-mile beach has always been known for it's approval of toplessness--this middle-aged american dude who was closer to a keg than a six-pack comes up to me as a friend/I are strolling down the beach and says--excuse me--my wife is very uncomfortable with your friend's nudity--and he glances back at his wife beached there in a lounger.  I mean prototype uptight bitch.  Pasty white, overweight, hacked off hair--wearing this ugly one-piece blimp suit with the ring of ruffled fabric going all the way around to save your eyes some of the punishment.  I looked back at this dude as he awaited my response and I almost felt sorry for him--no, check that--I DID feel sorry for him...  I merely said--I'm so sorry to hear that.  My suggestion would then be to go back to your wife and advise her to immediately remove herself from any further exposure before permanent damage is inflicted.  He glanced at me--like he wasn't sure if I was kidding--then to my friend--then muttered something as he looked down to the sand and turned back to his beautiful bride.  I mean--why the fuck would people like that go to Negril, of all places?  You can bet that was just one of a thousand things in their holiday there that made them feel inadequate, and thus they had no fun there...  Probably from North Dakota...  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Breasts are ridiculously sensationalized/sexualized in this absurdly puritanistic american culture...as it is ridiculous how nudity overall makes so many so uncomfortable.  Christ--South America, Europe, the Scandinavian countries, Caribbean--women go bare-breasted routinely--except for places that are dominated by--guess what--American travelers.  Paradise Island?  Who the fuck would anyone choose to go there?  Too many other better choices.  You've got all these closet freaks out there so sexually-repressed--that the show of any skin makes them feel so inadequate inside that they simply can't tolerate it. 

The last time I was in Negril, for example--which has a heavy international tourist base and thus the 7-mile beach has always been known for it's approval of toplessness--this middle-aged american dude who was closer to a keg than a six-pack comes up to me as a friend/I are strolling down the beach and says--excuse me--my wife is very uncomfortable with your friend's nudity--and he glances back at his wife beached there in a lounger.  I mean prototype uptight bitch.  Pasty white, overweight, hacked off hair--wearing this ugly one-piece blimp suit with the ring of ruffled fabric going all the way around to save your eyes some of the punishment.  I looked back at this dude as he awaited my response and I almost felt sorry for him--no, check that--I DID feel sorry for him...  I merely said--I'm so sorry to hear that.  My suggestion would then be to go back to your wife and advise her to immediately remove herself from any further exposure before permanent damage is inflicted.  He glanced at me--like he wasn't sure if I was kidding--then to my friend--then muttered something as he looked down to the sand and turned back to his beautiful bride.  I mean--why the fuck would people like that go to Negril, of all places?  You can bet that was just one of a thousand things in their holiday there that made them feel inadequate, and thus they had no fun there...  Probably from North Dakota...  Wink 
LMAO! One piece blimp suit. LOLOL
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:27 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Be careful what you wish for.  Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:44 am

duck wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Be careful what you wish for.  Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The ginger is actually thin compared to the rest.  Shocked 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:45 am

duck wrote:

What...no Oui?  Very Happy 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
Yes!!! My favorite when I was 'reading' it in secret places...  pig

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 am

Thor11 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
duck wrote:
Yes!!! My favorite when I was 'reading' it in secret places...  pig

Thor
...and we can't forget Penthouse. With all that kind of thing being available on the internet surprising some of them are still in business. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 am

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

This one might raise a few eyebrows.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 am

Duckie...ask and you shall receive.   Very Happy 

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:25 am

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 am

LOLOL

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next