Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cunningham and Young Sr

Go down

Cunningham and Young Sr Empty Cunningham and Young Sr

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 am

I posted this last year and will post it again . I think the game has passes Cunningham by . No , way can this front line be this bad at stopping the run . The secondary as well, I know they has some not so " good " players . But c'mon . With Johnson coming up and Peterson after that , wow ! I hope this team is not believing there own hype . As for Titus Young , he seems very immature , he can be very good , but loses focus . Why stop short on a end zone route ?

Back to top Go down

Cunningham and Young Sr Empty Re: Cunningham and Young Sr

Post by meiden Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 pm

steve4tega wrote:I posted this last year and will post it again . I think the game has passes Cunningham by . No , way can this front line be this bad at stopping the run . The secondary as well, I know they has some not so " good " players . But c'mon . With Johnson coming up and Peterson after that , wow ! I hope this team is not believing there own hype . As for Titus Young , he seems very immature , he can be very good , but loses focus . Why stop short on a end zone route ?

Can't argue about Cunningham. Two years running and we can't stop the seal blocking scheme (wham block).

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down