Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"They talk about a Super Bowl around here, not about winning their first playoff game," Benson told reporters.

2 posters

Go down

"They talk about a Super Bowl around here, not about winning their first playoff game," Benson told reporters. Empty "They talk about a Super Bowl around here, not about winning their first playoff game," Benson told reporters.

Post by Dawildboar Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 pm

I wondered why the Lions didn't try to get Benson, it would have been a 2 for 1 deal, take a player a divisional rival wants and needs and get a decent player. Now I see this and I'm happy they tried. Having say that, I hope they light that dude up when he comes to town. I'm going the the Green Bay game at Ford Field and I'm making signs and one will be about this comment...The others will be:

STOMP THE PACK!

FORD FIELD - THE HOUSE OF ROARS

and finally FORD FIELD - THE HOUSE THAT ROARED

What a Face
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

"They talk about a Super Bowl around here, not about winning their first playoff game," Benson told reporters. Empty Re: "They talk about a Super Bowl around here, not about winning their first playoff game," Benson told reporters.

Post by meiden Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Dawildboar wrote:I wondered why the Lions didn't try to get Benson, it would have been a 2 for 1 deal, take a player a divisional rival wants and needs and get a decent player. Now I see this and I'm happy they tried. Having say that, I hope they light that dude up when he comes to town. I'm going the the Green Bay game at Ford Field and I'm making signs and one will be about this comment...The others will be:

STOMP THE PACK!

FORD FIELD - THE HOUSE OF ROARS

and finally FORD FIELD - THE HOUSE THAT ROARED

What a Face

I'm with you Boar. When I read my first thought was hoping Suh and the DL just crush this pinhead then finish the deal by beating the tar out of those cheeseheads.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down