Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl

+2
MB20
duck
6 posters

Go down

Super Bowl Empty Super Bowl

Post by duck Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:56 pm

One word: wow.

Seattle put on a fucking clinic. Denver had the #1 offense the NFL has EVER seen and the Seahawks shut them out until the final play of the 3rd quarter... and it was garbage time even then.

One of the most dominating performances I have ever seen.

I can't stand Pete Carroll but I sure respect the product he put on that field. I wish the Packers had 10% of the defensive intensity Seattle does.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Empty Re: Super Bowl

Post by MB20 Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 pm

duck wrote:One word:  wow.

Seattle put on a fucking clinic.  Denver had the #1 offense the NFL has EVER seen and the Seahawks shut them out until the final play of the 3rd quarter... and it was garbage time even then.

One of the most dominating performances I have ever seen.

I can't stand Pete Carroll but I sure respect the product he put on that field.  I wish the Packers had 10% of the defensive intensity Seattle does.

John Fox did an abominable job preparing his team for this game. That shit was straight out of the Dan Reeves school of game planning.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 pm

i turned it off at the end of 2nd quarter and didnt watch the halftime show,never turned it on again.I thought the commercials that i saw were terrible but for 2 of them.Glad this shit bowl is over and baseball is around the corner.

Walking Dead starts next week but broncos thought it should start this sunday.Now have to hear all week on espn about payton this and that.......
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 am

Now have to hear all week on espn about payton this and that.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nobody strokes athletes better  Wink
KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 am

Hello gentlemen, thought I would stop by and say hi. Hope life is treating all of you well. Congrats to the Seahawks, job well done. I turned it off just before half time, obviously the Broncos had no intention of even trying. Football season is over. Now what?   Very Happy 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:Hello gentlemen, thought I would stop by and say hi. Hope life is treating all of you well. Congrats to the Seahawks, job well done. I turned it off just before half time, obviously the Broncos had no intention of even trying. Football season is over. Now what?   Very Happy 

Hey Kat, we need more revealing photos of you and your girlfriend(s)....Remember, it's the "off" season...

Love,

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:03 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:Hello gentlemen, thought I would stop by and say hi. Hope life is treating all of you well. Congrats to the Seahawks, job well done. I turned it off just before half time, obviously the Broncos had no intention of even trying. Football season is over. Now what?   Very Happy 
Hello my dear Catsy girl.   Now what?   For Ringo it's college basketball, work..........and some other stuff LOL.    Then the Nationals baseball season opener in April.    Packers (the entire NFL) schedule comes out around mid-April.   Taxes are already filed.  

Thank you again for your hospitality in Dallas.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 am

What really struck me about the Seahawks was their refreshing lack of dicking around, especially on defense. They're fast, decisive, they hit, they tackle, they don't miss tackles, the play ends where they tackle the ballcarrier (i.e., not 5 yards downfield like AJ Hawk), they don't blow assignments (and if they do, the other guys are so disruptive they can cover for it), and they generate a pass rush with 4 guys. Our defense is/does literally none of those things.

I don't know what the fuck TT is looking at when he spends 452 days a year on the road scouting, but maybe he should stop looking at the slow, untalented defensive players and try something else.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 am

MB20 wrote:What really struck me about the Seahawks was their refreshing lack of dicking around, especially on defense. They're fast, decisive, they hit, they tackle, they don't miss tackles, the play ends where they tackle the ballcarrier (i.e., not 5 yards downfield like AJ Hawk), they don't blow assignments (and if they do, the other guys are so disruptive they can cover for it), and they generate a pass rush with 4 guys. Our defense is/does literally none of those things.

I don't know what the fuck TT is looking at when he spends 452 days a year on the road scouting, but maybe he should stop looking at the slow, untalented defensive players and try something else.

Actually, as another article suggested earlier, I think it's TT's obsession with tweeners that's hampering our D. We get a lot of tweeners who are asked to play a position that is not instinctive to them. Maybe by next season the learning curve will have flattened out and these guys will be able to contribute effectively.

I'd still like to see what a different DC could do with the same group. His supporters have argued that Capers' schemes are good but the players just don't have the talent. Still, after subpar units year after year, I'm wondering if perhaps Capers' problem is in teaching or motivating. Bottom line is that after repeated failure, it's time to try something new.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 am

Thor11 wrote:

Hey Kat, we need more revealing photos of you and your girlfriend(s)....Remember, it's the "off" season...

Love,

Thor

HAHA! Have a great off season, Thor! Behave yourself!   Very Happy 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:54 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Hello my dear Catsy girl.   Now what?   For Ringo it's college basketball, work..........and some other stuff LOL.    Then the Nationals baseball season opener in April.    Packers (the entire NFL) schedule comes out around mid-April.   Taxes are already filed.  

Thank you again for your hospitality in Dallas.

Enjoy the off season, Ringo and you're welcome!   Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down