Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now THIS is a Super Bowl ad.

5 posters

Go down

Now THIS is a Super Bowl ad. Empty Now THIS is a Super Bowl ad.

Post by JnC4GB Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 am

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Now THIS is a Super Bowl ad. Empty Re: Now THIS is a Super Bowl ad.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 pm

JnC4GB wrote:

Hmmmm...   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  That's a real bad bout of bodacious butthurt you've got goin' on there, good buddy...   Laughing 

Here, let me help you with your perpetually misplaced liberal, white guilt and, instead of what some asshole chooses to name his football team, refocus it on something--you know--that actually is a travesty and stain on the human race worth shedding a tear over...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Otherwise...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:36 pm

The logical fallacy of false equivalency.

You can pull the "there's starving children in Africa" card to trump virtually ANYTHING, sport. Doesn't make other problems unworthy of fixing.

As for "butthurt," it ain't mine, Clarence. That ad was from the National Congress of American Indians --not me. 
I just thought it well done and would fucking rock as a Super Bowl ad. 

Too bad the National Congress of American Indians' advertising budget isn't quite as large as that cunt, Papa John's is...
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:13 pm

JnC4GB wrote:The logical fallacy of false equivalency.

You can pull the "there's starving children in Africa" card to trump virtually ANYTHING, sport. Doesn't make other problems unworthy of fixing.

As for "butthurt," it ain't mine, Clarence. That ad was from the National Congress of American Indians --not me. 

Too bad the National Congress of American Indians' advertising budget isn't quite as large as that cunt, Papa John's is...

Sorry to piss on your pity party there JnC, but Mr Goodell has declared it a done deal. Redskins name will remain. Get off the the 'good cause' bandwagon, that train has left the station. Deal with it. Tonto.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Thor11 wrote:

Sorry to piss on your pity party there JnC, but Mr Goodell has declared it a done deal. Redskins name will remain. Get off the the 'good cause' bandwagon, that train has left the station. Deal with it. Tonto.

Thor

Jesus, Thor, you can't even use a cliche' without fucking it up. 

As for this issue? Only a matter of time, dude. Only a matter of time. Don't believe me? Then go ask that married couple Steve and Bob in Seattle. I think you can find them downtown buying legal weed.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:42 pm

JnC4GB wrote:

Nice!! 

I like this one for Axe that will be airing during the Super Bowl. 

~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 pm

JnC4GB wrote:

Okay, here's my stab at political incorrectness. Not that it mitigates the callous mistreatment and genocide of their people but I was underwhelmed by the list of "great" Indians. Jesus, when you have to cite Jim Thorpe and Billy Fucking Mills in your list of cultural contributions, that's a pretty skimpy list. In contrast, if you were to rattle off the names of Jews who have made important contributions to society, even the world, you would have geniuses at the top of many fields ranging from science to politics to the arts. Let's just say some cultures have more to show than others.

Political incorrectness #2: yeah, it's sad to see pictures of the starving African children. It's unfortunate that people are suffering and dying of disease and famine all over the globe. However, the flip side is that we live in an overpopulated world with diminishing resources. While it's noble and arguably the right thing to do to try to save these unfortunates, in the long run we're just setting the world up for even greater crises in the future. Historically human population growth has always been regulated by famine, disease and war. War had the added positives of dispersing cultures and gene pools, and incentivizing innovation. I know this is a sick train of thought... and I am not promoting or advocating any of these awful things... but let's just say if they do happen, humanity as a whole could possibly be better off for it.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Aaaaaaaaaand....I'm done.

Later, morons.

KB and MB, stay cool.

I'm out.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:08 am

JnC4GB wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

Thor

Jesus, Thor, you can't even use a cliche' without fucking it up. 

As for this issue? Only a matter of time, dude. Only a matter of time. Don't believe me? Then go ask that married couple Steve and Bob in Seattle. I think you can find them downtown buying legal weed.

......and that has what correlation the subject at hand Tonto? Redskins name REMAINS>>>till your gone from this existence, can you fucking understand that now???

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:31 am

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

Okay, here's my stab at political incorrectness.  Not that it mitigates the callous mistreatment and genocide of their people but I was underwhelmed by the list of "great" Indians.  Jesus, when you have to cite Jim Thorpe and Billy Fucking Mills in your list of cultural contributions, that's a pretty skimpy list.  In contrast, if you were to rattle off the names of Jews who have made important contributions to society, even the world, you would have geniuses at the top of many fields ranging from science to politics to the arts.  Let's just say some cultures have more to show than others.

Political incorrectness #2:  yeah, it's sad to see pictures of the starving African children.  It's unfortunate that people are suffering and dying of disease and famine all over the globe.  However, the flip side is that we live in an overpopulated world with diminishing resources.  While it's noble and arguably the right thing to do to try to save these unfortunates, in the long run we're just setting the world up for even greater crises in the future.  Historically human population growth has always been regulated by famine, disease and war.  War had the added positives of dispersing cultures and gene pools, and incentivizing innovation.  I know this is a sick train of thought... and I am not promoting or advocating any of these awful things... but let's just say if they do happen, humanity as a whole could possibly be better off for it.

Duck......I keep forgetting.   Are "JEWS" a religion group or a race group?
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:17 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

Okay, here's my stab at political incorrectness.  Not that it mitigates the callous mistreatment and genocide of their people but I was underwhelmed by the list of "great" Indians.  Jesus, when you have to cite Jim Thorpe and Billy Fucking Mills in your list of cultural contributions, that's a pretty skimpy list.  In contrast, if you were to rattle off the names of Jews who have made important contributions to society, even the world, you would have geniuses at the top of many fields ranging from science to politics to the arts.  Let's just say some cultures have more to show than others.

Political incorrectness #2:  yeah, it's sad to see pictures of the starving African children.  It's unfortunate that people are suffering and dying of disease and famine all over the globe.  However, the flip side is that we live in an overpopulated world with diminishing resources.  While it's noble and arguably the right thing to do to try to save these unfortunates, in the long run we're just setting the world up for even greater crises in the future.  Historically human population growth has always been regulated by famine, disease and war.  War had the added positives of dispersing cultures and gene pools, and incentivizing innovation.  I know this is a sick train of thought... and I am not promoting or advocating any of these awful things... but let's just say if they do happen, humanity as a whole could possibly be better off for it.

Duck......I keep forgetting.   Are "JEWS" a religion group or a race group?

Well, Jews are NOT a race. That was what Hitler thought. However, despite certain stereotypes, they cannot be defined by appearance or genetics.

However Jews are much more than a religion.

I would categorize Judaism as a CULTURE. It's rooted in religion but it has many more specific cultural attributes.

That's my take anyway. Do we have any Jewish members of the board who could elaborate on this more accurately?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Well, not to divert this thread............that Packers fans are a CULTURE too!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:34 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Well, not to divert this thread............that Packers fans are a CULTURE too!

Is this a good or bad thing? 
 Razz
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:43 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Well, not to divert this thread............that Packers fans are a CULTURE too!

Is this a good or bad thing? 
 Razz

Well if taking road trips and bringing your own cheese curds to munch on during pre-game festivities is OK.........then it's probably a GOOD thing.

But if it means getting into a fist-fight with a Bears fan because the Packers Fan had a BEARS STILL SUCK pin stuck to his Favre jersey at Soldier Field, then for whatever reason its probably a BAD thing.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down