Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl

+3
throttleplate
duck
MB20
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super Bowl Empty Super Bowl

Post by MB20 Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:00 pm

I hope the Broncos win by 40 and Richard Sherman and Pete Carroll get caught with an underaged prostitute the night before the game.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Empty Re: Super Bowl

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:06 pm

MB20 wrote:I hope the Broncos win by 40 and Richard Sherman and Pete Carroll get caught with an underaged prostitute the night before the game.

Fucking A-right MB. What a fucked up thug ass garbage can of a human this idiot is.....He makes HD look Saintly!  tongue 

Hope Manning goes to his neighborhood all day...and punks this scum bag!

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Thor11 wrote:
MB20 wrote:I hope the Broncos win by 40 and Richard Sherman and Pete Carroll get caught with an underaged prostitute the night before the game.

Fucking A-right MB. What a fucked up thug ass garbage can of a human this idiot is.....He makes HD look Saintly!  tongue 

Thor

Wow, that was something. Arguably one of the most classless post game "interviews" I've ever seen in my life.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 pm

I thought it was more entertaining than the usual clichés like",we played good defense and scored in the redzone when we needed to" talk.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 am

Thor11 wrote:

Thor

Oh, Thor...don't be such a tosscock.  You know how you cried until I finally let you spin the salad, little bitch...   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:13 am

Yup--tough for me to pick a side today.  I couldn't quite figure out who I would be happier for to lose...   Laughing 

As it turns out, I'm delighted with the outcome...  I'm so over this slapdick's antics...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:19 am

_HD_ wrote:

Yup--tough for me to pick a side today.  I couldn't quite figure out who I would be happier for to lose...   Laughing 

As it turns out, I'm delighted with the outcome...  I'm so over this slapdick's antics...

Oh, don't get me wrong- I lost no sleep over the fact that the Niners didn't get there. I can't stand either one of those teams.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 am

he really got screwed on the running into punter call,its as if the league was wanting seattle to get in,also the fumble recovery by Navarro when he got hurt,hell the replay shows him holding the ball with no one on top of him as he lay on the ground and then all of a sudden he gets piled on and hawks come up with the ball,WTF.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 am

Sherman is an asshole, but I'd love to have him in our defensive backfield. Dude has got SERIOUS game.

Been a loooong time since we had a scary-ass muthafucker with skills. As long as the man can back it up on the field, I'd love to have an assassin on our D.

We need one.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 am

JnC4GB wrote:Sherman is an asshole, but I'd love to have him in our defensive backfield. Dude has got SERIOUS game.

Been a loooong time since we had a scary-ass muthafucker with skills. As long as the man can back it up on the field, I'd love to have an assassin on our D.

We need one.

Fuck that.  Here--have one of these adorable delicious deviled eggs Morgan Burnett just made!  Aren't they just darling?!    Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 am

throttleplate wrote:he really got screwed on the running into punter call,its as if the league was wanting seattle to get in,also the fumble recovery by Navarro when he got hurt,hell the replay shows him holding the ball with no one on top of him as he lay on the ground and then all of a sudden he gets piled on and hawks come up with the ball,WTF.

Payback for the Hawks getting completely dry-boned by the officials in that Superbowl 10 years ago.  I seriously came very close to losing interest in the NFL for good after that shaft job they did on them.  Somebody's kids went to college on that game.  Believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Sherman is an asshole, but I'd love to have him in our defensive backfield. Dude has got SERIOUS game.

We need one.

Fuck that.  Here--have one of these adorable delicious deviled eggs Morgan Burnett just made!  Aren't they just darling?!    Laughing 

Nice.  Cool 

Except I now have bits spittle and roast beef sandwich I have to clean off my monitor screen. Thanks, man.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ffaralli Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 pm

TT would never take a shot on a guy like Richard Sherman.....

What turns him off to us and TT may be precisely what makes him such a great player. That swagger and arrogance.

But on that post game interview with Erin Andrews, I thought of that great quote from Alabama QB aj Mc Carren's mom after FSU won that bowl game and Jameis

Winston gave his post game interview:

"I am hearing English?"

Heard Sherman after the game and he sounded somewhat articulate.

Again, both those teams tackle people and bring the lumber when the back 7-8 tackle. Plus both teams are faster than the Packders back there.

God, send us a safety or two for next year. Don't resign Jennings and if you have to, cut Burnett, only because he's a fuck-head and wastes his God-given talent,

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:30 pm

_HD_ wrote:

These GIFs of Harbaugh are a treasure from that game we can remember always!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:31 pm

_HD_ wrote:

We need one.

Nice. Very nice.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 pm

We need one.

I fully agree with you JnC on Sherman (the DB Sherman, not Milani's Sherman LOL).    We all know the Assassin was effective....as was Chuck Cecil.  The "with skills" part is critical.  

Also........I can not even half expect the Broncos to win by less than 17.  Seattle is actually favored by various point spreads (1.5, 2, 2.5).  

When was the last time the Packers had a DB that was a true hitter?   Not just a good tackler (another issue to discuss altogether).....but a hitter.  I never understood how good Tom Flynn or Steve Luke were...........I know Herb Adderley was a vicious tackler.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Worth a read...Richard Sherman on last night's events:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy to say again, I'd take this guy on our team in a heartbeat.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Worth a read...Richard Sherman on last night's events:

Here's a good one for PFKIA.   Cool   He's been kinda dry lately.

Several years ago when I worked for my first search firm, my old boss would regularly bring us all out to tear up the town a little bit, relieve some stress and, in general, have a damn good time under the protective eye of someone with a thick wad in his pocket to keep us out of trouble.  He wanted to make sure we all made it back Monday morning--ya know...   Wink   Anyway--we did all kinds of fun shit-- boat parties on Lake Minnetonka, blight tours of ghetto bars, strip clubs, huge pool parties, comedy clubs etc etc...  Early one Friday afternoon he said he was closing up shop and had a stretch limo waiting for us outside our building in Wayzata--to tell anyone we had plans with for that night to go fuck because we had a *business conference* to attend, and off we went.  We ended up late that night out at the wharf bar at Lord Fletcher's on Minnetonka.  Long story short--this beautifully proportioned young little blonde hottie in a yellow bikini comes over and jumps my bones--just grinding it in while we made out in the plastic deck chair out there.  I went with it.  I was hammered and she was hott.  A couple on minutes later--the bartender and another dude come over and are tapping me on the shoulder--saying, *Hey man--you can't do that here*  I'm like, WTF--I'm being raped here--can you go fuck off so I can enjoy it...or some shit like that.  The next thing I know--this Headhunter I worked with--Matt--starts lipping off to the bouncer/bartender...telling them to relax their shit or he's gonna become irritated.  I remember him saying over and over--*What is this--a fucking CHURCH*--as this chick/I continued to ignore their pleas to stop.  He was completely blotto.  The next thing I know--I look up to find my boss pulling this chick off of me, grabbing my arm and pulling me away--down the wharf and around the corner in a big commotion as we ran to the limo for some reason.  He just kept saying... We gotta go.  We gotta go.  As we turned the corner my last sight was Matt trying to pick this bouncer dude's ass up and throw him over the rope, off the wharf into the water.  And yes--he was released from jail in time for work on Monday morning.   Wink 

The moral of the story:  It never hurts to have a Richard Sherman on your team running interference when you need them... Laughing   Being an NFL player isn't the same as interviewing to be in the church choir.  Nothing wrong with a little swagger unless you can't back it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:11 pm

LOL!
Nice post Thor. Too bad you deleted it so quickly.

In fact, it was kinda like a guy with swagger who knows he can't back it up. 
Glad you know who you are little buddy.  Cool
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Worth a read...Richard Sherman on last night's events:

Here's a good one for PFKIA.   Cool   He's been kinda dry lately.

Several years ago when I worked for my first search firm, my old boss would regularly bring us all out to tear up the town a little bit, relieve some stress and, in general, have a damn good time under the protective eye of someone with a thick wad in his pocket to keep us out of trouble.  He wanted to make sure we all made it back Monday morning--ya know...   Wink   Anyway--we did all kinds of fun shit-- boat parties on Lake Minnetonka, blight tours of ghetto bars, strip clubs, huge pool parties, comedy clubs etc etc...  Early one Friday afternoon he said he was closing up shop and had a stretch limo waiting for us outside our building in Wayzata--to tell anyone we had plans with for that night to go fuck because we had a *business conference* to attend, and off we went.  We ended up late that night out at the wharf bar at Lord Fletcher's on Minnetonka.  Long story short--this beautifully proportioned young little blonde hottie in a yellow bikini comes over and jumps my bones--just grinding it in while we made out in the plastic deck chair out there.  I went with it.  I was hammered and she was hott.  A couple on minutes later--the bartender and another dude come over and are tapping me on the shoulder--saying, *Hey man--you can't do that here*  I'm like, WTF--I'm being raped here--can you go fuck off so I can enjoy it...or some shit like that.  The next thing I know--this Headhunter I worked with--Matt--starts lipping off to the bouncer/bartender...telling them to relax their shit or he's gonna become irritated.  I remember him saying over and over--*What is this--a fucking CHURCH*--as this chick/I continued to ignore their pleas to stop.  He was completely blotto.  The next thing I know--I look up to find my boss pulling this chick off of me, grabbing my arm and pulling me away--down the wharf and around the corner in a big commotion as we ran to the limo for some reason.  He just kept saying... We gotta go.  We gotta go.  As we turned the corner my last sight was Matt trying to pick this bouncer dude's ass up and throw him over the rope, off the wharf into the water.  And yes--he was released from jail in time for work on Monday morning.   Wink 

The moral of the story:  It never hurts to have a Richard Sherman on your team running interference when you need them... Laughing   Being an NFL player isn't the same as interviewing to be in the church choir.  Nothing wrong with a little swagger unless you can't back it up.

Sounds like a great boss to me!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Another perfect reason for this board to get together in Titletown someday (including the chicas).   I'll let HD be Matt (wad of cash).........and I'll be HD.  The rest of ya'll can do whatever you wish.   No
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:53 pm

JnC4GB wrote:LOL!

JnC,,,,what I wrote was very true and I believe it. But I felt it was a little out of bounds after some consideration. I'm sure you have been there at least once on these boards....

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Thor11 wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:LOL!

JnC,,,,what I wrote was very true and I believe it. But I felt it was a little out of bounds after some consideration. I'm sure you have been there at least once on these boards....

Thor

Aw... do tell.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:49 am

Sounds like a great boss to me!

He was generally cool--a bit of a snake, at times, but he did his best to take care of those who took care of him.  He would do things like--one day there was a knock at my office door and there was this Asian dude standing there with a big smile holding a satchel.  I just looked at him with a puzzled little smile like--who the fuck are you?  He just started jibber-jabbering and blew right by me into my office.  I'm like--what's happening here?  He turns around with this fabric measuring tape and says, Undo belt.  We need to measure.  I'm like WTF? LOL!  My boss was behind us in the hall laughing his ass off.  This was his suit guy.  He had called him to come over and measure me for a custom made suit.  Another time, on my birthday, there was this chick who walked into my office wearing heels and a trench coat.  She greated me by name, then smiled--opened her trench coat for a quick flash, then turned and closed the door.  She put a party hat on me.  Capice?    Laughing

So yeah--he was a good guy...but he was just maintaining his assets.  Adding a little grease to the machine so it'd keep on crankin' out the donuts and not break down...   Wink  

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:57 am

HD, after reading these two tales...you just HAVE TO go see "The Wolf of Wall Street."

Trust me.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next