Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY

Go down

WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY Empty WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Ezra Shaw/Getty Images

This is a tough addition to this list, as the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' lousy draft planning made it almost guaranteed that quarterback Tim Couch would be a failure.

With that said, Couch, the No. 1 pick of the 1999 draft, would only win 22 games in five seasons with the team.

While he was a part of the 2002 squad that made the playoffs, he was unable to play in his only playoff game versus the rival [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after breaking his leg in the final game of the regular season.

He would eventually be challenged and overtaken by Kelly Holcomb, and he would be out of Cleveland after the 2003 season. Bleacher Report says its Tim Couch, however I dont agree with that, there was Marty's Mad dog in a meathouse ( I forget his name) there was green the RB from Boston College, Courtney Brown from Penn St, I could go on but I'll stop there and ask who everyone else thinks the worst draft pick was.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY Empty Re: WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm

In the 1954 the Browns had the #1 overall pick and drafted Bobby Garret Stanford all American... only problem , HE STUTTERED no one could understand a word he said. he was traded to green Bay that year never took a snap in Cleveland. He played one year in GB and threw a total of 30 passes!! Now that defines a bust!

Back to top Go down

WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY Empty Re: WORST DRAFT CHOICE IN BROWNS HISTORY

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Ezra Shaw/Getty Images

This is a tough addition to this list, as the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' lousy draft planning made it almost guaranteed that quarterback Tim Couch would be a failure.

With that said, Couch, the No. 1 pick of the 1999 draft, would only win 22 games in five seasons with the team.

While he was a part of the 2002 squad that made the playoffs, he was unable to play in his only playoff game versus the rival [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after breaking his leg in the final game of the regular season.

He would eventually be challenged and overtaken by Kelly Holcomb, and he would be out of Cleveland after the 2003 season. Bleacher Report says its Tim Couch, however I dont agree with that, there was Marty's Mad dog in a meathouse ( I forget his name) there was green the RB from Boston College, Courtney Brown from Penn St, I could go on but I'll stop there and ask who everyone else thinks the worst draft pick was.

Are you thinking of Duke LB Mike Junkin?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Yeah, thats him, Mike (what a piece of JUNK) Junkin.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down