Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns voted worst organization by the players

2 posters

Go down

Browns voted worst organization by the players Empty Browns voted worst organization by the players

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Browns voted worst organization by the players Empty Re: Browns voted worst organization by the players

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By us Browns fans too...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Browns voted worst organization by the players Empty Re: Browns voted worst organization by the players

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm really not worried about it AT ALL, because this is all going to change right after that last game with the Pittspuke SquEEEEEeeeelrs, and wouldnt it be sweet for the Browns to send Haslam out on a great note by beating them, its very possible guys, this team is getting better, they just need that head coach who dont make bone headed called like Patricia Shurmur does and knows exactly what assistant coaches to bring in and take th youngest team in the NFL and make them believe in a system that actually works, I have never said this since Cleveland was awarded a team again in 1999 but I am very excited and cant wait for the Haslam era to really take over, sure the Haslam era has officially took over but it really wont start until Shurmur and that coaching staff ( along with the scouting department) is gone, I have watched/read a few posters over the years on the old aol board say each time that the Browns fired and hired a new coach and Gm that this was it, I never believed it for a second, but I am saying it for myself, this team is growing with each game and it showes, the only thing that has not grown is this PATHETIC coaching staff, I really like Haslam, he is a fiery owner and gets pumped up when the Browns are playing and it showes each time the cameras are on him in the owners box, I have researched the man and he does not tack being second easy, the guy ( LIKE OTHER BROWNS OWNERS) is not just a buisness man, he is a football guy and that is what this team has really lacked since mModell took over in 1964, ( sure I was only 2 at the time) but Modell didnt know shit, the first thing he did was fire Paul Brown, HOW STUPID WAS THAT!!! ok, I have said pretty much what I wanted, get excited Browns fans because this team is going to start putting up a fight each Sunday and Haslam is not going to allow them to ne walked over every weekend like they have been since 1999, and I GUARENTEE you that the drafting to fill a roster spot is going to finally STOP, this team is going to start taking the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE in the draft and in free agency!!! Write it down Browns fans,Write it DOWN!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down