Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROWNS QB HUNTING IN DRAFT

Go down

BROWNS QB HUNTING IN DRAFT Empty BROWNS QB HUNTING IN DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Well you all know where I stand as far as the Browns and their 6th overall pick in this draft, I would love to see the Alabama CB Milliner fall to them in that spot, odds are he wont but if he does it is a no brainer, if he is drafter in the top 5 I think they should trade down and try to set theselves up for the Florida St QB Eli Manual, now before everyone gets their panties all bunched up I wouldnt take manual earlier then the 2nd round and we know the Browns dont have a 2nd rd pick, but they would probably pick up a late 1st early 2nd if they do trade down, in the past when the Browns traded down and or traded a first the folowing year ( Dallas) and took Quinn and McCoy and the old man from Oklahoma St I posted long before the draft that no way were those two guys worthy and would be lucky to be backups in the NFL, I didnt like Weeden because he was already set for retirement, but I really like the kid from Florida St, but I dont like him enough to take him high in the draft but I would take him early in the 2nd or even late in the 1st depending on where the Browns are and who is onn the board, I think Manual would be a great 2nd pick for Cleveland, I just dont see him falling to the 3rd round I dont care what the so called experts are saying.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BROWNS QB HUNTING IN DRAFT Empty Re: BROWNS QB HUNTING IN DRAFT

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 pm

No QB is worth a shit this year. Theneed to get the best player available and not waste another pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I agree with ALWAYS taking the best available, but they also need to take a good long look at Manual, the kid is athletic as hell and has a strong arm to go with it, I agree that there is no franchise QB in this draft right now but Manual is the best of the bunch and the Browns still need a QB and I think Manual is better then Weeden, if he is available in the 2nd or even rd 3 I wouldnt be upset seeing the Browns move up or just stay pay and gamble that he would be there in the 3rd, but I dont think Manual will last untill rd 3. The Browns need a QB that will give Weeden a run fort him money, the guy they have now isnt the man that will do that and we all know that Weeden isnt going to take the team anyplace at 29 years old, I dont sugest the Browns take Manual with their 1st pick even if they trade down, I am a big believer and always have been that you take the best available, even if you hare deep at that position becaudse it opens the door for trading to get what you need, like I said I think Manual is the best QB in the 2013 draft, that isnt saying much right now but he has all kinds of room and time to grow and he has all the tools you would want in a QB.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down