Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE PLAN FOR TEBOW

2 posters

Go down

ONE PLAN FOR TEBOW Empty ONE PLAN FOR TEBOW

Post by LRJets Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Jets announced one plan for Tebow will be as a punt blocker. Or is it a blocker for the punter?Sad

Regardless.

Sanchez will have a fire lit under him because of Tebow?? I think Tebow will have a fire under him to be the starting QB to avoid that particular job. Gonna be interesting to say the least.

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ONE PLAN FOR TEBOW Empty Re: ONE PLAN FOR TEBOW

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 am

LRJets wrote:Jets announced one plan for Tebow will be as a punt blocker. Or is it a blocker for the punter?Sad

Regardless.

Sanchez will have a fire lit under him because of Tebow?? I think Tebow will have a fire under him to be the starting QB to avoid that particular job. Gonna be interesting to say the least.

Westhoff mentioned him as the punt protector - which presents some nice fake opportunities

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

Westhoff mentioned him as the punt protector - which presents some nice fake opportunities

I just heard minutes ago on First Take, Skip Bayless telling the anti-Tebow, Stephen A. Smith; that in those situations Tebow can run with the ball and good things can happen.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ONE PLAN FOR TEBOW Empty Take a lookat this link

Post by NY JETS1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

J[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NY JETS1
NY JETS1
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 pm

NY JETS1 wrote:J[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Should be obvious that he can throw harder. He's much bigger. But the accuracy quote? In offseaon workouts without even your own defense lined up against you? Means nothing

Here's an interesting stat I saw the other day: In precisely one game out of his 16 career starts (incl playoffs) has Tebow had a better completion percentage than the career average of Sanchez (55.3). Considering Sanchez has been one of the lower ranked players in this category since he came into the league, that is truly stunning.

One more: Tebow has had more completions than incompletions in only 3 of those 16 games. Scary

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 pm

J[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This past season I noticed the NFL (TV stations) have been using almost field level view for certain plays behind the offense. One play in particular during the Jets-Denver game, Tebow threw a ball with velocity and accuracy through a tiny window. I thought I was watching Aaron Rodgers.

No matter what anyone says, this guy won the Heisman at quarterback as a sophomore. Has to mean something.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down