Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The plan backfired

+2
MB20
duck
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The plan backfired Empty The plan backfired

Post by duck Fri May 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Let's be realistic about this. Even though I don't share the politically correct fervor, it's pretty clear to me that the campaign to change the Redskins name has gained steam ever since the NBA reacted swiftly to Sterling's racist rant. Snyder's camp just responded with a Twitter blast that failed miserably.

The handwriting is on the wall. This is getting to be an embarrassment to the NFL and many insiders such as Holmgren have spoken out in favor of a name change. (What happened to your post about him, HD?) I predict there is going to be some serious back room pressure from the league to get Snyder to change. It will likely involve a payout for his legitimate costs in renaming the franchise -- and a little extra for his time and trouble -- but the league cannot afford the black eye of being perceived as racist when they are dealing with all the other player safety issues.

It's all a matter of when not if.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The plan backfired Empty Re: The plan backfired

Post by MB20 Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 pm

Ugh... maybe I'm on the wrong side of history, but IMO this is the biggest bunch of politically correct horseshit to come down the pike in a long, long time. 

Let's say they do manage to get the name of the franchise changed. What does that actually do to improve the day-to-day reality of many poor, disenfranchised Native Americans? Nothing. From a political standpoint, this is just another of a long, long line of things that feckless, stand-for-nothing Democrats "do" to make it appear that they are actually accomplishing something. Don't worry about shit like the economy or effectively dealing with the criminals on Wall Street or fixing the clusterfuck that Obamacare predictably became- just grandstand a little more because THAT is what the country really needs right now. I fucking hate that party with the heat of a thousand suns. Useless fucking dicks.

And assholes like Florio and Peter King should just get fucked already. What a couple of self-important douchebags. And, like the Democrats whose cause they so fervently back, they are a couple of do-nothing jerkoffs, too. What are they actually doing to improve the day-to-day lives of Native Americans? Writing about how offensive the name of a fucking football team is? Florio should go back to making up stories about how Aaron Rodgers hates cancer patients, and King would be better off writing about his travel and coffee experiences as if anyone gave a shit about them.

Plus, like Snyder and the name of his football team or not, he bought the Redskins' brand when he bought the team. I don't know exactly you can compensate him monetarily for what is such an integral part of his investment. Also, why after decades of the team being the Redskins is the name all of a sudden so offensive? The name hasn't been used as a racial slur in decades.

So, so much about this strikes a raw nerve with me.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri May 30, 2014 1:52 pm

MB20 wrote:Ugh... maybe I'm on the wrong side of history, but IMO this is the biggest bunch of politically correct horseshit to come down the pike in a long, long time. 

Let's say they do manage to get the name of the franchise changed. What does that actually do to improve the day-to-day reality of many poor, disenfranchised Native Americans? Nothing. From a political standpoint, this is just another of a long, long line of things that feckless, stand-for-nothing Democrats "do" to make it appear that they are actually accomplishing something. Don't worry about shit like the economy or effectively dealing with the criminals on Wall Street or fixing the clusterfuck that Obamacare predictably became- just grandstand a little more because THAT is what the country really needs right now. I fucking hate that party with the heat of a thousand suns. Useless fucking dicks.

And assholes like Florio and Peter King should just get fucked already. What a couple of self-important douchebags. And, like the Democrats whose cause they so fervently back, they are a couple of do-nothing jerkoffs, too. What are they actually doing to improve the day-to-day lives of Native Americans? Writing about how offensive the name of a fucking football team is? Florio should go back to making up stories about how Aaron Rodgers hates cancer patients, and King would be better off writing about his travel and coffee experiences as if anyone gave a shit about them.

Plus, like Snyder and the name of his football team or not, he bought the Redskins' brand when he bought the team. I don't know exactly you can compensate him monetarily for what is such an integral part of his investment. Also, why after decades of the team being the Redskins is the name all of a sudden so offensive? The name hasn't been used as a racial slur in decades.

MB, I am not arguing that changing the team's name will have any meaningful benefit to native Americans nor that it's anything more than a grandstanding gesture of political correctness.

I'm just saying that I think the Sterling incident tripped a switch and that the NFL is going to be pressured to put pressure on Snyder to make the change. I didn't say I'm for it... just that it's going to happen.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 2:35 pm

MB20 wrote:Ugh... maybe I'm on the wrong side of history, but IMO this is the biggest bunch of politically correct horseshit to come down the pike in a long, long time. 

Extremely well said in every respect...

This supposedly is America.   There isn't anything out there that every american agrees upon.  They booed Santa Claus in Philly after all, right?   Laughing 

Is the term *redskin* offensive to some?  Undoubtedly.  So where's the connection to the owner of the team with that name for the past 60 years being required to change it?  IT'S HIS FUCKING TEAM!  He can name it the Washington Gay Superheros if he chooses--so Thor gets his panties in a rope...who the fuck cares?   Laughing 

A chick smiled at me on the path through the park this beautiful morning.  She was young and pretty.  I smiled back.  But truth be told, I found her ass offensive.  Not quite two water buffalo's fighting under a blanket...but close.  Does that mean she should be forced to change it?  Why should I give-a-fuck?  IT'S HER FUCKING ASS!  If it's objectionable to me--you just won't find me interacting with it any time soon.  Presto--equilibrium restored.  Same with these ass-hats whining about the 'skins...  You don't like it--then spend your dollar elsewhere.  If enough people do that--then Dannyboy will share the sentiment to change the name.  In the meantime, as I've said before, there isn't a fucking thing in the world anybody can do to successfully force Dannyboy to change it.  NO-THING.  If the league starts leaning on him--I'd have somebody come in and do an economic impact study on the impact in $$$$ a name chance would have an the value/prestige of the brand and tell the league if they'd like to pony up say...$250-$300M then I'll shift to the Washington Bravehearts (which Dannyboy's buddy scored the trademark on over a year ago--you ALWAYS cover your ass   Wink )  In that absence--the name stays...

Speaking of Donald Sterling--his botex not workin' bimbo did him the grandest of favors by releasing that tape.  $2 BILLION dollars for the Clippers...  Are you fucking kidding me?!!  4X the highest amount the next highest NBA franchise has ever sold for ($500M--Milwaukee Bucks)...  But that's not even the best part.  The best part is he has very astutely put his wife in control of the sale which he, due to the $$$$, is privately geeked over but publicly opposes.  Why?  Forced Sale provision dictates that a full one-half of the sale price is sheltered from the capital gains calculation under a forced sale.  He'll put up a half-assed fight to protect the provision--then relent.  In reality, this is the best fucking thing that could have ever happened to him.  He was probably awake at night wondering how he could ever shelter his heirs from the inheritance tax that would have prevented them from keeping the asset.  Interestingly--that is why Jack Kent Cooke's heirs had to sell the 'skins to Dannyboy to begin with upon his death.

Finally, anybody who does not have Indian blood finding themselves concerned about this issue is a waste of plasma, IMO.  Take the misguided butt-hurt and bring it on down to the soup kitchen or animal shelter or to a nursing home and bring flowers and a smile to brighten someone's day.  Make a difference with the inclination.  As MB pointed out--redskins or no redskins, most native americans in this country still live impoverished with no future for anything else...and a changing of the name of a football team will have ZERO net effect in the quality of anyone's life...rendering the whole campaign useless and absurd to begin with.

Last edited by _HD_ on Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:29 pm

HD
A mustachioed hunky guy smiled at me on the path through the park this beautiful morning.  He was young and studly.  I smiled back.

So, how about being a little more accurate and honest when you make statements of fact in here HD...just like you do about me... OK bro??!!

However, I do agree with you and MB's post about the Redskins name change...well said.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Thor11 wrote:HD
A mustachioed hunky guy smiled at me on the path through the park this beautiful morning.  He was young and studly.  I smiled back.

So, how about being a little more accurate and honest when you make statements of fact in here HD...just like you do about me... OK bro??!!

Thor

Accurate and honest in my statements--just like I do about you, Thor?  LOL.  

You just make this shit too easy, Thor.  It's borderline abuse of the vulnerable.  Now--if I believed in hell, it's shit like this that could stamp my boarding pass without standing in line to be fondled by some $9/hr fartknocker looking for a new friend--so please, I beg you--borrow or steal another at least ten-pack of IQ points so I can at least enjoy your idiocy without reaching for the checkbook every time for another donation to the March of Dimes, eh?    Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 3:48 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:HD

Thor

Accurate and honest in my statements--just like I do about you, Thor?  LOL.  

You just make this shit too easy, Thor.  It's borderline abuse of the vulnerable.  Now--if I believed in hell, it's shit like this that could stamp my boarding pass without standing in line to be fondled by some $9/hr fartknocker looking for a new friend--so please, I beg you--borrow or steal another at least ten-pack of IQ points so I can at least enjoy your idiocy without reaching for the checkbook every time for another donation to the March of Dimes, eh?    Laughing 
Hey knuckehead...the fucking point is if your going to misrepresent me....you'll get it back in spades.....so go fuck yourself ,,,ok!!!!

Thor

Last edited by Thor11 on Sat May 31, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri May 30, 2014 7:53 pm

_HD_ wrote:

This supposedly is America.   There isn't anything out there that every american agrees upon.  They booed Santa Claus in Philly after all, right?   Laughing 

Is the term *redskin* offensive to some?  Undoubtedly.  So where's the connection to the owner of the team with that name for the past 60 years being required to change it?  IT'S HIS FUCKING TEAM!  He can name it the Washington Gay Superheros if he chooses--so Thor gets his panties in a rope...who the fuck cares?   Laughing 

A chick smiled at me on the path through the park this beautiful morning.  She was young and pretty.  I smiled back.  But truth be told, I found her ass offensive.  Not quite two water buffalo's fighting under a blanket...but close.  Does that mean she should be forced to change it?  Why should I give-a-fuck?  IT'S HER FUCKING ASS!  If it's objectionable to me--you just won't find me interacting with it any time soon.  Presto--equilibrium restored.  Same with these ass-hats whining about the 'skins...  You don't like it--then spend your dollar elsewhere.  If enough people do that--then Dannyboy will share the sentiment to change the name.  In the meantime, as I've said before, there isn't a fucking thing in the world anybody can do to successfully force Dannyboy to change it.  NO-THING.  If the league starts leaning on him--I'd have somebody come in and do an economic impact study on the impact in $$$$ a name chance would have an the value/prestige of the brand and tell the league if they'd like to pony up say...$250-$300M then I'll shift to the Washington Bravehearts (which Dannyboy's buddy scored the trademark on over a year ago--you ALWAYS cover your ass   Wink )  In that absence--the name stays...

Speaking of Donald Sterling--his botex not workin' bimbo did him the grandest of favors by releasing that tape.  $2 BILLION dollars for the Clippers...  Are you fucking kidding me?!!  4X the highest amount the next highest NBA franchise has ever sold for ($500M--Milwaukee Bucks)...  But that's not even the best part.  The best part is he has very astutely put his wife in control of the sale which he, due to the $$$$, is privately geeked over but publicly opposes.  Why?  Forced Sale provision dictates that a full one-half of the sale price is sheltered from the capital gains calculation under a forced sale.  He'll put up a half-assed fight to protect the provision--then relent.  In reality, this is the best fucking thing that could have ever happened to him.  He was probably awake at night wondering how he could ever shelter his heirs from the inheritance tax that would have prevented them from keeping the asset.  Interestingly--that is why Jack Kent Cooke's heirs had to sell the 'skins to Dannyboy to begin with upon his death.

Finally, anybody who does not have Indian blood finding themselves concerned about this issue is a waste of plasma, IMO.  Take the misguided butt-hurt and bring it on down to the soup kitchen or animal shelter or to a nursing home and bring flowers and a smile to brighten someone's day.  Make a difference with the inclination.  As MB pointed out--redskins or no redskins, most native americans in this country still live impoverished with no future for anything else...and a changing of the name of a football team will have ZERO net effect in the quality of anyone's life...rendering the whole campaign useless and absurd to begin with.

Good point about Sterling's windfall. I wasn't tracking the numbers but now that you bring them to our attention, he's got to be chortling and wishing his girlfriend had released more of his stupid ramblings.

I never knew about that forced sale provision either... thanks for the education.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 2:49 pm

League contends Washington name “not a slur”
Posted by Mike Florio on May 31, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Commissioner Roger Goodell has periodically tiptoed around the question of whether the Washington franchise owned by Daniel Snyder should change its name, never conceding there’s a serious problem with the name but never providing a definitive statement that the name is acceptable.
One of Goodell’s lieutenants provided something definitive on Friday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” NFL V.P. of labor policy and government affairs Adolpho Birch said in a phone appearance on ESPN’s Outside the Lines.
“The team name is the team name as it has been for 80-plus years,” Birch said. “And what we need to do is get beyond sort of understanding this as a point-blank situation and understand it more as a variety of perspectives that all need to be addressed, that all need to be given some weight, so that at the end of it we can come to some understanding that is appropriate and reflects the opinions of all.”
That sounds good, but it’s impossible to reflect the opinions of those who think it’s a slur while also keeping the name.  There’s no middle ground.  Those who believe it’s a slur want it to change.  Those who don’t believe it’s a slur want to keep it.  And the ongoing controversy is causing the ranks of the undecideds to shrink.
“I think that is part of the issue with the question is that it is constantly being sort of put into a point-blank, yes-or-no, yes-or-no kind of context when that’s not the reality of the situation that we’re dealing with,” Birch said.
He’s right, but only because the NFL and the team have decided to ignore those who say “yes” to the slur question.  In fairness, the league and the team aren’t completely ignoring those folks.  The league and the team will listen.  And understand.  And respect the opinions and perspectives.
And then keep the name.
The issue will continue to be a “point-blank, yes-or-no, yes-or-no kind of context” until the league and the team say “yes” to a name change.  Through the remarks Goodell has made over the past two years, the NFL necessarily has acknowledged that reasonable minds can differ on the question of whether the name is a slur.  The question for the league is whether it’s comfortable having a team carry a name that has become the focal point of a reasonable dispute as to whether that name is a slur.
Birch’s comments suggest that the answer is yes, but that the league would be far more comfortable if everyone would please quit treating the “point-blank, yes-or-no” question of whether the name is a slur like the “point-blank, yes-or-no” question it inherently is.
And so the league will continue taking the position that it’s not an intentional slur and the team will continue to stubbornly try to convince people that it’s not an unintentional slur, either.  And it all will continue until something breaks the logjam.
God almighty Florio...  Are you so fucking obtuse that you can't see that there is one, and only one, person whose opinion truly matters on this issue--and His name is Daniel Snyder.  Get over your small penis already and try to make an issue out of something that truly matters, little buckaroo...  You're like a TV evangelist on this shit...

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat May 31, 2014 5:49 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Good point about Sterling's windfall.  I wasn't tracking the numbers but now that you bring them to our attention, he's got to be chortling and wishing his girlfriend had released more of his stupid ramblings.

I never knew about that forced sale provision either... thanks for the education.

Makes perfect sense that the great former San Diego Clippers are going for $2B............particularly in light of the fact that after winning Super Bowl 45 the Packers were valued at a little over $1B.    LA CA  (El-A See-A) where the NBA thrives without the NFL.    Land of kooks and nuts.........and terrible traffic jams.     BRING IT TO LAMBEAU BABY !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gimme a break ................. and if you didn't hear me the first time .................GIVE ME A BREAK.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat May 31, 2014 9:37 pm

I would change it

throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:22 pm

throttleplate wrote:I would change it

You're right.  That's just wrong...  

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Throttle, please tell me that's not what happens to Filipino girls once they hit the American diet.  Very Happy 
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:30 pm

duck wrote:

Throttle, please tell me that's not what happens to Filipino girls once they hit the American diet.   Very Happy 

its true,they hit american soil and its calorie time,here in the phils its dried fish 3 times a day for the locals
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:06 am

throttleplate wrote:
duck wrote:

Throttle, please tell me that's not what happens to Filipino girls once they hit the American diet.   Very Happy 

its true,they hit american soil and its calorie time,here in the phils its dried fish 3 times a day for the locals

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 pm

_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:Ugh... maybe I'm on the wrong side of history

Extremely well said.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Extremely well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:26 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Extremely well said.
 Laughing

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 am

Anyone up for some pancakes?

Sometimes the entire culture evolves, and as people who exist within the culture, we evolve along with it. The evolution can be seismic—making films with derisive attitudes toward women, gay people, or minorities less palatable, for example.

Duck was correct in saying that it's "only a matter of time." 
Whether you choose to be out in front of it, go along with it when it occurs, or to stand on your porch, shaking your fist and yelling at kids to get off your lawn is entirely up to you.

Change can be difficult to accept, especially when it is forced upon us. It's why I always try to keep this Bob Dylan line in mind: Those not busy being born are busy dying.

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks, my friends.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 am

JnC4GB wrote:Anyone up for some pancakes?

Sometimes the entire culture evolves, and as people who exist within the culture, we evolve along with it. The evolution can be seismic—making films with derisive attitudes toward women, gay people, or minorities less palatable, for example.

Whether you choose to be out in front of it, go along with it when it occurs, or to stand on your porch, shaking your fist and yelling at kids to get off your lawn is entirely up to you.

Change can be difficult to accept, especially when it is forced upon us. It's why I always try to keep this Bob Dylan line in mind: Those not busy being born are busy dying.

You make a good point about cultures evolving, JnC. The mindset of Americans is completely different in 2014 than it was in 1914 (before the advent of WW 1) and no doubt will be completely different in 2114. Our perceptions of women and minorities, for example, have changed dramatically since the post-Teddy Roosevelt era. It's entirely possible that in 2114 white Americans will be a scorned minority group.

As I've said many times before, I do not see the compelling need to change the name of the Redskins. I don't think the term is meant in a derogatory sense and the graphics on the team logo are dignified and in no way insulting or provocative. (In contrast, I feel the Cleveland Indians' logo is indeed a racist caricature.) Many Native Americans have no issue with the name of the Washington Redskins and if Snyder is throwing some money at Indian causes, where's the beef? Much ado about nothing, IMHO.

Having said that, I also don't understand the rigid RESISTANCE to change the name. Teams move to different cities all the time and often change names in the process. Uniform changes are a dime a dozen. What's the big deal about changing the name from the Redskins to the Bravehearts or whatever? Especially if the NFL picks up the tab for any related marketing costs and throws a few extra dollars in Snyder's pocket.

Is this where you draw the line in the sand?? I think not.

Rightly or wrongly, Snyder is going to be pressured into making the change. I think he should just negotiate the best deal he can from the NFL... and just get on with it.

Maybe in 2114 he can rename the team to the Whiteskins.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Did it ever occur to you that some dude by the name of *Sambo* might conceivably have started the chain?  Oh--sorry, let me open that medicine cabinet for ya--you look in distress...    Laughing 

Last edited by _HD_ on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:26 pm

duck wrote:

You make a good point about cultures evolving, JnC.  The mindset of Americans is completely different in 2014 than it was in 1914 (before the advent of WW 1) and no doubt will be completely different in 2114.  Our perceptions of women and minorities, for example, have changed dramatically since the post-Teddy Roosevelt era.  It's entirely possible that in 2114 white Americans will be a scorned minority group.

As I've said many times before, I do not see the compelling need to change the name of the Redskins.  I don't think the term is meant in a derogatory sense and the graphics on the team logo are dignified and in no way insulting or provocative.  (In contrast, I feel the Cleveland Indians' logo is indeed a racist caricature.)  Many Native Americans have no issue with the name of the Washington Redskins and if Snyder is throwing some money at Indian causes, where's the beef?  Much ado about nothing, IMHO.

Having said that, I also don't understand the rigid RESISTANCE to change the name.  Teams move to different cities all the time and often change names in the process.  Uniform changes are a dime a dozen.  What's the big deal about changing the name from the Redskins to the Bravehearts or whatever?  Especially if the NFL picks up the tab for any related marketing costs and throws a few extra dollars in Snyder's pocket.

Is this where you draw the line in the sand??  I think not.

Rightly or wrongly, Snyder is going to be pressured into making the change.  
Really?  I must have missed something, Duck...  Just exactly how might they go about that and prevail?  What force of leverage do they have to *pressure* Dannyboy realistically?

I think he should just negotiate the best deal he can from the NFL... and just get on with it.

Again--you've got it all backwards...  Negotiate the best deal he can from the NFL?  Dannyboy doesn't have anything he needs to be proactive about negotiating.  His position is from a footing of strength--the precedent...the status quo...  Can't you see the NFL has zero--ZIPPO--nada.  Why? 80 years of precedent...and the whole foundation of american jurisprudence is founded on precedent.  Dannyboy will hold out until the NFL sweetens it's offer over and over if it's that important to them.  It's like money in the bank to him.  Finally, at some point, Dannyboy will score his number and possibly relent--of course being outwardly packaged as *sacrificing for the right and better way* thus scoring all the goodwill and political capital he can with it, but no mistake...Dannyboy doesn't do anything in business that doesn't make the ass cheek tingle that presses against his wallet in the ass of his pants...   Cool  

Maybe in 2114 he can rename the team to the Whiteskins.  

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Y'know, I think I've shown many times in the past I have no problem expressing butthurt. When I choose to bitch and whine I own it...and will take whatever shit comes my way. I put it out there after all. 

But this ain't about me or my feelings..
It ain't about ME.

It's simply my take on what's right and what's wrong AND how it will ultimately play out. In reality, you and now, especially, MB seem to be the guys with throbbing nerves screaming in pain about this issue.

Here's another thing, in the MANY posts we've had on this issue I can't remember even one time attacking your character over it. God knows, it is an issue in which I could have...

Just because you and MB disagree with me about this doesn't mean I think you are assholes (knew that already Wink), we just disagree over the things we think are more important than others.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:00 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Y'know, I think I've shown many times in the past I have no problem expressing butthurt. When I choose to bitch and whine I own it...and will take whatever shit comes my way. I put it out there after all. 

But this ain't about me or my feelings..
It ain't about ME.

It's simply my take on what's right and what's wrong AND how it will ultimately play out. In reality, you and now, especially, MB seem to be the guys with throbbing nerves screaming in pain about this issue.

Here's another thing, in the MANY posts we've had on this issue I can't remember even one time attacking your character over it. God knows, it is an issue in which I could have...

Just because you and MB disagree with me about this doesn't mean I think you are assholes (knew that already Wink), we just disagree over the things we think are more important than others.
 Well now--isn't that all just fuckin' dandy... Laughing   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Great, now I'm horny.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content