Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice

2 posters

Go down

We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice Empty We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice

Post by guppy Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:37 pm

This phony illegal stickum using hypocrite should have never opened his mouth about the Patriots. 

Because he stupidly did, he's now deservedly getting skewered as a hypocrite all over the internet.

Can't wait for that fraud Chris Carter to get exposed too.  He will, since Rice clearly said, "Everybody did it."

Yet these phonies (Rice and Carter) act holier than thou when it comes to discussing the Patriots, and some unsubstantiated allegations, not actual findings, which are based on leaks of partial and inaccurate information by the media.

Now someone tell me Joe Montana didn't know his favorite receiver sprayed illegal stickum on his gloves?  Come on, Joe didn't know.  That would be believable, right?  Please.  After Jerry got stickum all over the ball, Joe probably didn't notice it when it was snapped to him on the next play.  Sure. 

Now lets be sure and pass around the Asterisks and "tainted" labels. 

Can't be selective here.  We do want to be consistent, you know.  Can't apply principles to some but not equally to others.  Rice, Montana, Niners.  Everyone.  All asterisks.  All tainted.

The fucking hypocrisy and bullshit witch hunt that went on for two weeks before the superbowl, and is still going on, makes me want to puke.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice Empty Re: We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice

Post by George1963 Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:09 am

guppy wrote:This phony illegal stickum using hypocrite should have never opened his mouth about the Patriots. 

Because he stupidly did, he's now deservedly getting skewered as a hypocrite all over the internet.

Can't wait for that fraud Chris Carter to get exposed too.  He will, since Rice clearly said, "Everybody did it."

Yet these phonies (Rice and Carter) act holier than thou when it comes to discussing the Patriots, and some unsubstantiated allegations, not actual findings, which are based on leaks of partial and inaccurate information by the media.

Now someone tell me Joe Montana didn't know his favorite receiver sprayed illegal stickum on his gloves?  Come on, Joe didn't know.  That would be believable, right?  Please.  After Jerry got stickum all over the ball, Joe probably didn't notice it when it was snapped to him on the next play.  Sure. 

Now lets be sure and pass around the Asterisks and "tainted" labels. 

Can't be selective here.  We do want to be consistent, you know.  Can't apply principles to some but not equally to others.  Rice, Montana, Niners.  Everyone.  All asterisks.  All tainted.

The fucking hypocrisy and bullshit witch hunt that went on for two weeks before the superbowl, and is still going on, makes me want to puke.

Very impassioned, well written post Gup. Not a word of it changes the fact that the Patriots cheat though.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice Empty Re: We also heard from Jerry "I used illegal stickum" Rice

Post by guppy Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Since he's not a Patriot, Rice's cheating will be brushed aside.

The hypocrisy will continue with ESPN barely mentioning it.

No matter, since Joe Montana and Jerry Rice are in Tom Brady's rear view mirror now.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down